Before dying, every Jew and Christian will believe in Jesus Christ

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Everyone among the people of the Bible: Jews and Christians will believe just before he dies, in Jesus Christ.
I have today read the interpretation of a marvelous aya of the Quran 4: 159
In fact, God gathered them in one word: the people of the Bible; because all of them are falsehood followers:

Jews will believe that he was sent by God and that he truly was a messenger of God.
Christians will believe that Jesus was a son of man, but not a son of God or a part of Trinity, and that he was wrong in his enthusiasm about Jesus.

This will happen when every Jew and Christian (and every man in fact) is about to die: at that time, his responsibility will go away, and he is not taken to account afterwards [concerning his words and work till he dies] and is not responsible anymore about his acts: he is about to die in the deathbed.

At that time, his belief will not avail him anything, and he will be disappointed and fall into complete loss and failure.

Now, this is the meaning of the aya and its interpretation, by the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible:

Quran 4: 159, which means:
{And there shall be none of the people of the Bible [Jews and Christians] but, before he dies, shall believe in the [Christ] b, and on the Day of Judgment the [Christ] will be witness against them c.}

159 b i.e. none of the People of the Bible [: Jews and Christians] may depart from the World, unless he – before his death – believes in Jesus, and that is when his responsibility [about his work and belief] will be removed and his death will be imminent, but his belief will then be useless [: will not be accepted from him.]
God in fact mentioned both Jews and Christians, because all of them follow falsehood: Jews by denying him and Christians by the enthusiasm about him.

159 c i.e. He will give witness against the Jews who did not believe that he was the apostle of God, and against those who wanted to crucify him; and, on the other hand, he will give witness also against Christians that they had enthusiasm about him because they said: he is the son of God and that he is a third in Trinity.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_159

quran-ayat(dot)com

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
When any man is about to die, he will see the Afterlife: he will see the angels; at that time, the repentance will not be accepted ... because all people will then believe. So the belief will not be accepted at or just before the death hour.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
When any man is about to die, he will see the Afterlife: he will see the angels; at that time, the repentance will not be accepted ... because all people will then believe. So the belief will not be accepted at or just before the death hour.

We all know you are stupid. You don't have to keep proving it.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Quran 25: 22, which means:
{On the day [of their death] when they will see the angels [of death seizing their souls d] – no glad news on that day be for the guilty e, and [the angels] shall say [to them]: "An arrest [and detainment for you by devils] enclosed [on you till Doomsday. f ]"}

22 d Who will take their souls out of their bodies.

22 e This is a parable about their affliction with the chastisement; it means: The chastisement is for the guilty, and the good news, of admission into Paradise, is for the righteous.

22 f It means: Devils will capture and imprison you till Doomsday.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/25.htm#a25_22
quran-ayat(dot)com

=============================================================

َQuran 4: 18, which means:
{And in fact, the repentance [accepted by God] is not of those who [go on] doing evil until, when the death [angel] attends upon anyone of them, he says: "I have now repented"; nor yet of those who die while being unbelievers f. For such We have prepared a painful doom [in the Next Life.]}

18 f And the repentance of such men will not be accepted.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_18
quran-ayat(dot)com

================================================================
Quran 6: 61, which means:
{He is the Omnipotent, Superior to His servants' [oppression] h;

He sends over you [angels as] recorders [of your acts and words],

until when [the means of] death come to anyone of you, Our messengers i [: the recorders] take him j through death,

and they neglect not
k to deal accordingly [with anyone.]}

61 h It means: Anyone wrongs the needy and the weak, God will suppress him.
61 i i.e. they are the angels whom He sends to record his acts.
61 j So here: "the recorders take him" and not : take his soul; because the spiritual soul is the true man, while the body is not more than a mold inside which the soul is formed.
61 k They neglect not anything of his acts, but they keep all that, and they do not neglect about his rights; so if he is righteous, they accompany him in the afterlife and treat him kindly; but if he is an evil-doer, they leave and forsake him; and if he is a disbeliever, they beat and punish him.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_61
quran-ayat(dot)com

We all know you are stupid. You don't have to keep proving it.

You think yourself smart.
Certainly, I don't like you and every disbeliever.

In fact, Jesus Christ was an angel who came from heaven; God sent him to your ancestors, and they disbelieved and denied him and he spoke to them with parables and explained to them; therefore, is it I whom you will believe?

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Quran 6:50, which means:
[Quraish tribesmen said to the Prophet – salam to him: "If you truly are a Prophet as do you claim, then do for us the miracles that Jesus son of Mary did before, and then we may believe you; because Jesus cured the congenitally blind and the albino; he also revived the dead and foretold about the 'Unknown'."

Therefore, this aya was revealed in reply to their words:]

{50. Say [Mohammed, to these disbelievers a]:

"I am not telling you that I have the treasuries of [the mercy of] God [so that I can work miracles like those of Jesus who cured the congenitally-blind and the albino and revived the dead],

nor that I know the Unknown b,

nor that I am angel [like him, because Jesus was an angel that came down from heaven according to God's command, and entered in the body of the fetus in the womb of Mary.] c

I only follow [the commands] revealed to me [from my Lord.]"

Say: "Are the blind [to the way of the truth like Abu-Jah'l], and the man seeing [it like Mohammed] equal?
d

Will you not contemplate [about that?]"}

50 a Who suggest to you such suggestions.
50 b So that I may tell you about what you eat, and what you store in your homes, as did Jesus tell you.
50 c So God gave him such miracles in order that they might respect him, and might not kill him.

But in spite of that, such miracles did not avail anything with the Children of Israel; because when the Jews saw such miracles which Moses had not brought before, they denied them and said: “These are not the miracles of prophets, but they are only a great sorcery done by a devil having much knowledge about the sorcery.”

While when the Christians saw such miracles which he worked, they became enthusiastic about him, until they ascribed him as the son of God, and another sect claimed he is God Himself.

Therefore, the material miracles are useless, because they will lead to destruction and to admission into the Fire; so when you see the miracles which you demand, done as you demanded: either you will deny them and say: 'This is an obvious sorcery!' as did Jews claim about the miracles of Jesus;
or you will be enthusiastic about me and say he is the son of God as did Christians say, and then your destination [in both cases] will be in the Fire.

So the material or objective miracles will not avail anything to let you believe; but better than this, you should think with your minds and look with your eyes to these stones which you worship: Can they profit or harm you? And in case you realize that they cannot do anything of that, then abandon them, and instead worship God your Lord and Creator and your Provider with the provision, if you believe in my words.
50 d It means: How can you follow Abu Jah'l who is blind to the way of the truth, and turn away from Mohammed who is certain and oriented about the truth and the religion?

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/6.htm#a6_50
quran-ayat(dot)com

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Which Jesus?

Jesus Christ, the son of Mary, the daughter of Imram or Imran, the chief of the custodians of the House of God at Jerusalem.

Imran's brother or cousin was Zachariah the father of John Baptist.
The mother of Virgin Mary was Ann the wife of Imran.
The mother of John Baptist was Elizabeth the wife of Zachariah.
So it is not deniable case.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Jerusalem which was the capital of Prophet and King David, and Prophet and King Solomon, to which Prophet Mohammed went in his spiritual night journey.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The death is said to be the destroyer of pleasures and the scatterers of groups of people.

In a parable: If the heavy and loathsome one comes, then people are obliged to leave.

So now I am leaving, because some ugly Zionists have arrived.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Read the first post carefully and receive the admonition.
https://quran.com/4:159

Vilkovisky's falsehood will not avail you anything against the truth.

The truth is electrical in nature.

The death is said to be the destroyer of pleasures and the scatterers of groups of people.

In a parable: If the heavy and loathsome one comes, then people are obliged to leave.

So now I am leaving, because some ugly Zionists have arrived.

Coward, allah will pull out your serpents tounge, by thier lizard roots

A decade and still you make little sence to me, I sence you are a nice person if you would just go under the rollers of truth for us,you wil be squisahed ifyou lie, step onto the belt please

Read the first post carefully and receive the admonition.
https://quran.com/4:159

Vilkovisky's falsehood will not avail you anything against the truth.

I'vw endured the truth longer than you have. Kid.

Wake up inthe Morning, beautiful tune.

[slam is cool, but you cannot rule the planet, unless you're lucky, nobodys that luckey,

Islam cannot have me because beer is god.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The truth is electrical in nature.

Coward, allah will pull out your serpents tounge, by thier lizard roots

A decade and still you make little sence to me, I sence you are a nice person if you would just go under the rollers of truth for us,you wil be squisahed ifyou lie, step onto the belt please

I'vw endured the truth longer than you have. Kid.

Wake up inthe Morning, beautiful tune.

[slam is cool, but you cannot rule the planet, unless you're lucky, nobodys that luckey,

Islam cannot have me because beer is god.

You are a loser.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
If you're a Christian, you kinda believe in Jesus Christ by definition. So the idea that you'd do so before dying is pretty much a given.

By definition, a Christian believes in Jesus Christ, so that's kind of a given.