The enthusiasm and swindlers

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
God's religion which God - be glorified - revealed to all His prophets and messengers (apostles) is essentially the First Commandment that the religion should exclusively be devoted to Him alone, and that all the rest of creatures are only His servants whether they are righteous prophets or evil devils.
And that the glorification should be only to God alone and not to other creatures.

Then God's religion suffered distortion all over history .. and that was by the swindlers and charlatans: the political and the religious .. the rulers and the religious leaders who preferred their personal advantages to telling people the truth.

Now, in the community: the Eastern and the Western community, there are many swindlers who profit themselves with such enthusiasm about Jesus and the saints, and about the imams and sheikhs and the religious Jewish men and their tombs.

Example:
Yesterday, I took a bus and I sat beside the driver: there was none in the bus other than me and the driver.

The driver said to me: "You are indebted of a visit to the tomb of Kazim in Baghdad!"
I said: "How do you know this?"

He said: "I tell you: You are indebted and you should pay such a visit to the shrine of this imam!"
I said: "I did visit this tomb when I was child; now I don't go to such visit!"

He said: "Why is that?"
I said: "The righteous imam being a monotheist and a righteous one went to Paradise in heaven following his death, and nothing remained in the grave but only the rotten bones and decayed bodies."

He said: "But these are the imams among the respected family of the Prophet and they are infallible!"
I said: "None is infallible other than God alone, and it may be that I will visit this righteous imam in the Next Life and greet him."

He said: "He and the other imams may not accept you."
I said: "God's acceptance will be enough for me."

He said: "I bind the wrist of the patient with a green piece of cloth, and the patient will be cured, even if he has cancer!"
I said: "None can cure the patient but only God alone; don't you know that Prophet Mohammed wrapped his head with a cloth band because of the headache?"

He said: "This is not true."
I said: "It is true and I add: Ali son of Hussein was ill and because of his illness he was saved of the massacre, and Kazim himself was poisoned, so if he cures the patient, why didn't he save himself from the poisoning?"

So he insisted on his words: "You are indebted of a visit, so be wise enough to go there!"
I said: "Such words may please you, while to me I don't go and will never go to visit the graves and tombs."

Comment: Such tombs have become like idols: people go to visit such tombs and pray their needs and seek blessings from them.
This in fact is common to all people: Jews, Christians, Muslims and others.

Afterwards, I told others about this story, and one of them said: This is a charlatan or swindler; he traps people and takes their money on this pretext that: if they do not pay their debt then Kazim and others will take revenge on them, and they have cheated a large number of people by this way.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/39.htm#a39_36
Our website: quran-ayat(dot)com

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Also I recited to him the aya in the Quran Soora 102: which means:

Soora 102
({In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)
1. The striving [to have more wealth and children a] diverts you [from God's obedience b.]

2. c Until you [die and] visit the [people of] tombs d.

3. No, [do not busy yourselves by collecting money that you will leave behind you, and come alone to Us, and] you will surely know [the true fact of that when you will die and come to Us.]

4. Again [your children divert you now from God's glorification, but] no, indeed [; your children will not profit you on Doomsday nor will they save you from the Fire]; you will surely know [that following your death.]

5. No, indeed, [O you occupied with the life of the World rather than the Next Life], had you but known for certain e,

6. You will surely see Hell f.

7. And [on Doomsday] you will certainly see it with your own eye-sights.

8. Then, on that day, you will be inquired of, concerning [your gratitude for] the bounties [of God.] g}

1 a And boasting about that.
1 b And from remembering the Next Life.

2 c So you will keep up in this condition till death overtakes you, and you meet the souls of those people of graves who died before you.
2 d The people of tombs are the souls.

5 e About what horror and cosmic events occur on that day, then you would have refrained from hoarding money and from being occupied by women and children, and you would have stayed in the mosques to worship God in them until you go to the world of souls, but you are unaware and are asleep.
For this meaning, the Prophet pointed out with his saying: “People are asleep, but when they die they will awake.”

6 f When you will go to the Barzakh world, or the Afterlife, and at that time you will believe in its existence.

8 g It means: the bounties which God bestowed on you, like health, wealth, children and everything man prospers with it in the life of the World: did you show gratitude for them or were you ungrateful? Did you expend out of your wealth on your poor [people] or were you niggardly towards them?

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/102.htm#a102_1

quran-ayat(dot)com

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Looks like a good spot for a nuclear bomb test. Probably solve many problems....

Of course this is in their evil imagination, but God will frustrate their designed plans.
{Every time [Jews] kindle [with sedition] the fire of war [against Muslims], God does extinguish it.
They strive to make mischief in the earth
i, but God loves not mischief-makers j.}

i By stirring the sedition, transgressing on the honor and misleading the common people.

j Therefore, God does not guide them to the Islam because they are hypocrites and mischief doers.

The above is the meaning of the Quran 5: 64 interpreted by Mohammed-Ali Hasan Al-Hilly.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_64
quran-ayat(dot)com

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The only frustrated plans will be the plans of the evil Islamic empire. Out of the mouths of babes.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8E601ydP6s

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Of course this is in their evil imagination, but God will frustrate their designed plans.
{Every time [Jews] kindle [with sedition] the fire of war [against Muslims], God does extinguish it.
They strive to make mischief in the earth
i, but God loves not mischief-makers j.}

i By stirring the sedition, transgressing on the honor and misleading the common people.

j Therefore, God does not guide them to the Islam because they are hypocrites and mischief doers.

The above is the meaning of the Quran 5: 64 interpreted by Mohammed-Ali Hasan Al-Hilly.
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_64
quran-ayat(dot)com
Jews, Muslims, Christians....You are all f^cked in the head and making the rest of us miserable. Please leave the planet immediately!

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Jews, Muslims, Christians....You are all f^cked in the head and making the rest of us miserable. Please leave the planet immediately!

From your avatar, I see you are like the lunatic; so tell us clearly what are you, if you are neither Jew, nor Muslim nor Christian?

If you tell me clearly and I see you deserve it, we then may leave the planet for your sake.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
From your avatar, I see you are like the lunatic; so tell us clearly what are you, if you are neither Jew, nor Muslim nor Christian?

If you tell me clearly and I see you deserve it, we then may leave the planet for your sake.
Not everyone believes in an Abrahamic religion Selfsap. Especially your sect. The more violent of the three presently.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I'm a human.

Lunatic human? Do you want to cheat little students .. what's your doctrine what's your belief.

The devil pretended that he sincerely advise Adam and his wife; he even swore to them.
Of course you deny this story considering it a fable.

Not everyone believes in an Abrahamic religion Selfsap. Especially your sect. The more violent of the three presently.

And you also, tell us clearly: the mysterious is the Satanism. Do you belong to Satanism .. you and this lunatic human?
So you criticise others from your high place ... while in fact every evil is from you in origin.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Satan's words to blame others for not being holy.

Begone demon! The Lord rebuke you!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Lunatic human? Do you want to cheat little students .. what's your doctrine what's your belief.

The devil pretended that he sincerely advise Adam and his wife; he even swore to them.

And you also, tell us clearly: the mysterious is the Satanism. Do you belong to Satanism .. you and this lunatic human?
So you criticise others from your high place ... while in fact every evil is from you in origin.
Beelzebub comes from your imaginations although it may have been borrowed from another. At any rate , how many Satanists have you seen beheading innocent people ? Answer me that Selfsap.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

ROFLMAO!!!

Religion is for the weak-minded. It is a crutch to those without a strong will and a tool used by those seeking power to control the masses.

What I believe or not is up to me and none of your business. Just know I won't ever start a war or kill anyone because of a belief in some imaginary dude in the sky.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Curse be to you, human pretenders.
My thread is about swindlers who cheat people and plunder their money .. how it comes that you say all such unrelated words?

=====================================================================

Now, I return to my original post, and here is a story of a female swindler as told by the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly

"One of the sad incidents about how they frighten the feeble-minded, was an incident which happened to our neighbor in our street, the family of Al-Nejjar, in the city of Hilla on the first day of the lunar month of Zul-hijja, the year 1402 AH:

A woman: an impostor nocked on the door of our neighbor, and said: “I am the custodian of Al-Hamza.” (who is one of the sons of the imams; his constructed grave is about few parasangs or about 23 kilometers away from the city of Hilla); She added: “I am a fortune teller and will expose to you what you conceal in your minds and your intentions.”
So they admitted her into the house, and she divined or foretold them (i.e. told them about their fore-future),

then they gave her two silver coins (or drachmas) according to the usual fee for future fore-tellers, but she refused the two drachmas, and said: “My fee is 47 Dinars [which is equal more than 300 dollars at that time], and if you do not pay me this sum of money, Al-Hamza will punish you and make your children die or bring a catastrophe on you and you will then lose money many folds of this amount of money.

And whatever they tried to persuade her to satisfy with a little sum of money, she refused incessantly. At last they collected to her the sum of money which she requested by this way and that way and they even borrowed the rest of the money and paid it to the woman that was impostor, because they were afraid lest Al-Hamza might punish them.

However, there are so many of such incidents and stories."

quran-ayat(dot)com

This story may be usual with all religious and non-religious also.

ROFLMAO!!!

Religion is for the weak-minded. It is a crutch to those without a strong will and a tool used by those seeking power to control the masses.

What I believe or not is up to me and none of your business. Just know I won't ever start a war or kill anyone because of a belief in some imaginary dude in the sky.

None has invited you to our banquet.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Curses upon you, spawn of Satan! Your thread is about preaching the word of killers, adulterers and worshippers of the devil.

Begone demon! The Lord rebuke you!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
My thread is about swindlers who cheat people and plunder their money .. how it comes that you say all such unrelated words?

=====================================================================

Now, I return to my original post, and here is a story of a female swindler as told by the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly

"One of the sad incidents about how they frighten the feeble-minded, was an incident which happened to our neighbor in our street, the family of Al-Nejjar, in the city of Hilla on the first day of the lunar month of Zul-hijja, the year 1402 AH:

A woman: an impostor nocked on the door of our neighbor, and said: “I am the custodian of Al-Hamza.” (who is one of the sons of the imams; his constructed grave is about few parasangs or about 23 kilometers away from the city of Hilla); She added: “I am a fortune teller and will expose to you what you conceal in your minds and your intentions.”
So they admitted her into the house, and she divined or foretold them (i.e. told them about their fore-future),

then they gave her two silver coins (or drachmas) according to the usual fee for future fore-tellers, but she refused the two drachmas, and said: “My fee is 47 Dinars [which is equal more than 300 dollars at that time], and if you do not pay me this sum of money, Al-Hamza will punish you and make your children die or bring a catastrophe on you and you will then lose money many folds of this amount of money.

And whatever they tried to persuade her to satisfy with a little sum of money, she refused incessantly. At last they collected to her the sum of money which she requested by this way and that way and they even borrowed the rest of the money and paid it to the woman that was impostor, because they were afraid lest Al-Hamza might punish them.

However, there are so many of such incidents and stories."

quran-ayat(dot)com

This story may be usual with all religious and non-religious also.

I like baked pork chops with fried rice and mixed vegetables. :).

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I don't pretend to be human, I am. You pretend to be something special because of some mystical belief system. Where does that sit with you?
Good, I don't eat goat c0ck!