Busy Little Snackbars

Jinentonix
So far this year, Islamic terrorists have carried out 1409 attacks in 50 countries resulting in 12,610 dead and 15,419 injured. There have been almost 30,000 such attacks since 9/11.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...s.aspx?Yr=2016 (external - login to view)

Murphy
I am glad that there is an org keeping track. I said yesterday that more people are going to end up dead due to Islam, than all the wars, religious or otherwise.

Thanks for the reference.

Cliffy
US Has Killed More Than 20 Million People in 37 “Victim Nations” Since World War II

www.globalresearch.ca/us-has-...war-ii/5492051 (external - login to view)

Do The Math: Global War On Terror Has Killed 4 Million Muslims Or More

Do The Math: Global War On Terror Has Killed 4 Million Muslims Or More (external - login to view)

How many Americans have died in U.S. wars?

How many Americans have died in U.S. wars? | PBS NewsHour (external - login to view)

I could go on, but as you see, Islamic extremist have a lot of catching up to do.

DaSleeper
LOL global research..............

wwwyoutubecomwatchvv8-lJ4KeUVM

Jinentonix
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

US Has Killed More Than 20 Million People in 37 “Victim Nations” Since World War II

www.globalresearch.ca/us-has-...war-ii/5492051 (external - login to view)

Do The Math: Global War On Terror Has Killed 4 Million Muslims Or More

Do The Math: Global War On Terror Has Killed 4 Million Muslims Or More (external - login to view)

How many Americans have died in U.S. wars? | PBS NewsHour (external - login to view)

I could go on, but as you see, Islamic extremist have a lot of catching up to do.

And yet Islamic terrorists are hitting countries that have nothing to do with the charlie fox in the Middle East. How many Islamic countries has Sweden attacked? And yet they have the most problems with the filthy bastards right now. How many Islamic countries has Belgium attacked? How about Spain? How about the Buddhists in Indonesia? The Zoroastrians in Iran? Denmark? Holland? China? Argentina? The Philippines? Uganda? Bulgaria? Of course we can't forget the outright murder of Red Cross and other aid workers as well. So all those countries and people have to deal with Islamic terrorism because of the US? Is that what you're saying?
And let's not forget all the fun sectarian violence within the Muslim countries themselves. I guess they're killing each other because the US bombed them?

You're the last person I need to lecture me on American aggression and hegemony. But I just LOVE how you appear to justify global Islamic terrorism by complaining about the US.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by JinentonixView Post

And yet Islamic terrorists are hitting countries that have nothing to do with the charlie fox in the Middle East. How many Islamic countries has Sweden attacked? And yet they have the most problems with the filthy bastards right now. How many Islamic countries has Belgium attacked? How about Spain? How about the Buddhists in Indonesia? The Zoroastrians in Iran? Denmark? Holland? China? Argentina? The Philippines? Uganda? Bulgaria? Of course we can't forget the outright murder of Red Cross and other aid workers as well. So all those countries and people have to deal with Islamic terrorism because of the US? Is that what you're saying?
And let's not forget all the fun sectarian violence within the Muslim countries themselves. I guess they're killing each other because the US bombed them?

You're the last person I need to lecture me on American aggression and hegemony. But I just LOVE how you appear to justify global Islamic terrorism by complaining about the US.

The US created terrorist by bombing the crap out of their countries, murdered their women and children and stole their resources. So there! Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you angry little right wing nut.

Murphy

The US created terrorist by bombing the crap out of their countries, murdered their women and children and stole their resources. So there! Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you angry little right wing nut.

No they didn't, you tired, racist old man. Running off at the mouth as usual. No proof. Do you ramble and rant like this in front of others? Are you in a home? Keep it up and a responsible adult will put you in one.

Putz.