The Quran interpreter complements the story of your twelve fathers

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The Quran agrees with much of the Torah (now available), but it is not the copy of the Torah; the Quran corrects the mistakes and distortions that touched the Torah (the Old Testament of the Bible)
The Quran surpasses the Torah and the Quran is better than the Torah.

So the story of Joseph and his eleven brothers is marvelous and has so many lessons.

And in this thread the difference between the Torah and the Quran about this great story is explained according to the inspired interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOdUwD8h2QY

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The seed of muhammed is pestilence apron this earth. It must be wiped out.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I think you do not descend from the twelve fathers.

And even these twelve men (supposed as your grandfathers!) committed a crime which even ordinary men may not do: they contrived to kill their brother, then they threw him in the pit, then they sold him like a slave, and they saddened their elderly father and lied to him.
This was out of their envy, rancor and hatred to their own brother the son of their own father.
But even you, Zionists, now do worse crimes and sin more sins.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The seed of muhammed is pestilence apron this earth. It must be wiped out.

Prophet Mohammed did not kill his brother nor did he throw him in a pit then sell him like a slave, nor did he lie to his father or uncle, nor did he sadden his uncle with any crime like that of your fathers.

Moreover, your twelve fathers were even not like you ugly Zionists; they even repented and asked God's forgiveness, while you Zionists do not ask God's forgiveness, but the ugly Zionists are like Satan who insisted on his disobedience and did not repent.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You are such a stupid man. If you had a decent education you would know that Mohammad and the Quran are evil, Satanic creations. You would be capable of recognizing lies and distortions. Because you choose to follow Satan's teachings, you are one of Satan's messengers.

Muslims are murderous, violent, backwards and genetically inferior people. Far too much hair and thick eye brows. That goes for the males of the species as well.

They are uneducated, unhygienic, lying cowards. But you keep pushing your agenda, idolater. Europe is going to start dealing with Islam. The violence that you started will be returned 100 times.

Islam is a pestilence. A plaque of the highest order. Your deaths will be a cleansing of the planet's gene pool.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
This is what was being played as the world dealt with the last infestation of evil.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQseFAcWvtE

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
If you want to know what Juda did, then read the Book of Genesis, chapter 38 to find that Juda committed adultery with his daughter in law.

Therefore, ugly Zionists, either you shut up and let me explain the story of the twelve sons of Israel, or I will keep exposing your disgrace.

Puzizittt

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You have not yet figured out that no one here wishes to hear your lies and deception? The only exposure you have managed, is exposing your own pitiful ignorance, a lack of education and that you believe in violence.

I suggest that you shut up and I will explain how we dealt with your violent, blasphemous ways when I was overseas.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I will go on telling about the story of the twelve patriarchs or sons of Jacob Israel: the servant of God.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So if you are truly the sons of your fathers, tell us why Joseph returned the property of his ten brothers when they first came to Egypt, and he gave them the supply for their families, but he returned their property in their sacs?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You have not yet figured out that no one here wishes to hear your lies and deception? The only exposure you have managed, is exposing your own pitiful ignorance, a lack of education and that you believe in violence.

I suggest that you shut up and I will explain how we dealt with your violent, blasphemous ways when I was overseas.

I want to hear his story, shut up for a while, idiot.

If you want to know what Juda did, then read the Book of Genesis, chapter 38 to find that Juda committed adultery with his daughter in law.

Therefore, ugly Zionists, either you shut up and let me explain the story of the twelve sons of Israel, or I will keep exposing your disgrace.

Puzizittt

Those tanks burned real good in Lebanon when Hezbola booted the cowards out.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I've no problem with that, except it's not his story. :lol:

He's always quoting from a book or repeating the work of others. From what I've seen, he is incapable of independent thought. He has never demonstrated the ability to reason.

One cannot discuss anything with a parrot. They only look at you from their perch like you're the idiot.

Academics I have known would debate with the devil himself, if he supported his positions. They wouldn't bother with a parrot. I do not bother with parrots either.

And now, more big band.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1Nq4NUSD4U

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I think you do not descend from the twelve fathers.

And even these twelve men (supposed as your grandfathers!) committed a crime which even ordinary men may not do: they contrived to kill their brother, then they threw him in the pit, then they sold him like a slave, and they saddened their elderly father and lied to him.
This was out of their envy, rancor and hatred to their own brother the son of their own father.
But even you, Zionists, now do worse crimes and sin more sins.
There were thirteen children Selfslop' There was a daughter of Jacob and a sister of the twelve brothers whose name was Dinah. What about her descendants?

You don't know much selfslop

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
There were thirteen children Selfslop' There was a daughter of Jacob and a sister of the twelve brothers whose name was Dinah. What about her descendants?

You don't know much selfslop

Lud-low, the descendants are through the father not through the mother.
So you are called Ludlow the son of [the name of your father], not the name of your mother.

E.g. your name is Lud-low, your father is 'high', your mother is 'height'; so even if you are low, you will be called Ludlow high, not Ludlow height which is the supposed name of your mother.

So your father is high, your mother is height; but alas you are Lud-low :laughing6:

So your name will be: Ludlow high (according to the name of your father)
Although both paternal and maternal are the relatives and kindred.

[B said:

I think and I pray you may sleep and will not awake again.

This in the Quran 11: 8, which means:
{It will surround them [the punishment] at h which they mocked.}

h i.e. they mocked about the coming down of the punishment on them.

Last edited: