Glad news for the God-fearing

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The translated interpretation of the Quran has been published in paper form, and now it is available in the pdf form here:
http://quran-ayat.com/interpretation.pdf

It includes the interpretation of the entire Quran by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, who died in 1991; the interpretation has been translated by E. A. Nassir.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
This is in addition to updating our website quran-ayat.com
www.quran-ayat.com

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Good news would be that all Muslims have been swept from the earth and destroyed. All you are saying is that another bad fiction book is available. Readership will be two or three dozen. Muslims are over 90% illiterate, according to the United Nations.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNvoImGJBnQ

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This is the Bible's version. We would all be considered as a 'little one'. (reader compared to living part of the book)

Isa:60:22:
A little one shall become a thousand,
and a small one a strong nation:
I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

Good news would be that all Muslims have been swept from the earth and destroyed. All you are saying is that another bad fiction book is available. Readership will be two or three dozen. Muslims are over 90% illiterate, according to the United Nations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNvoImGJBnQ
Since that is a 'wish' on your part I fail to see how it is any more benign than what you claim their agenda is.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You haven't been paying attention to the news.

Cutting out bad tissue is part of a surgeon's job. Surgeons come in many forms.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
In this case the surgeon has taken it upon himself to decide which tissue goes and which tissue stays, that is the duty of a Judge.

news??? You mean 'script' right?? (

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You would be wrong there. A surgeon decides which tissue must be removed. No one else.

The military uses the term 'surgical strike'. The reason is clear: Governments, using their militaries as a scalpel, cut out that which must be destroyed.

When all else fails, and you cannot seem to understand, know this, "**** happens."

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sh*t happens would be a reference to a friendly fire incident where nobody is held accountable.
Perhaps the new War Crimes voting will be done by the subscription holders rather than the top brass for a chance. Think of it as the 'New Rome' or some such entity, I like it better than ' Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, . . . Vatican Witch Trials in the House, Take II'

I also get the feeling that should we lose in some great religious war that you would want to be treated better than any Nation that Christians have conquered in the past. North America is the best living example. Yet you fully expect to be treated the same inhumane way that you would use on them should they lose the war.
That about sum it up??

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
No.

Attempting discussion with you or selfsame is a waste of time and breath. You do not argue from a position. Yours are the words of a contrarian. Someone who enjoys creating conflict and being its voyeur.

I suggest you chat with selfsame or talk to the mirror.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Really, what a novel idea.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The translated interpretation of the Quran has been published in paper form, and now it is available in the pdf form here:
http://quran-ayat.com/interpretation.pdf

It includes the interpretation of the entire Quran by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, who died in 1991; the interpretation has been translated by E. A. Nassir.

When can we purchase hard copy E.A.? When weighing the cost of ink against hard copy, hard copy always wins. A volumn like that would be one-hundred and fifty bucks of ink and my eyes don't like reading too long the monitor.

Dr Nassir, I have this thing growing on my butt and I'd like to have you examine it. Could I send you a PM with the details and several glossy angles?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Nassir, you are a foul smell on a fair wind.

God has already judged Islam to be the work of the devil. He will smite you down. The righteous will be his instrument.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
When can we purchase hard copy E.A.? When weighing the cost of ink against hard copy, hard copy always wins. A volumn like that would be one-hundred and fifty bucks of ink and my eyes don't like reading too long the monitor.

Dr Nassir, I have this thing growing on my butt and I'd like to have you examine it. Could I send you a PM with the details and several glossy angles?

I am a doctor for children diseases. As one of my friends said: why I have chosen this branch: only to run away from the butt diseases and so on. :)

The hard copy has been published; you can purchase it from dar al kotob al ilmiyah, Beirut.
www.al-ilmiyah.com
sales@al-ilmiyah.com

If you had been in my neighborhood, I would have presented the book to you as a friendly gift.

Anyhow, you can freely download it at http://quran-ayat.com/interpretation.pdf and take as a reference, and to read in it every now and then, and if you read it little by little you will have great wisdom and blessing.

===============================================================

God has already judged Islam to be the work of the devil. He will smite you down.

This will be your outcome.

No.

Attempting discussion with you or selfsame is a waste of time and breath. You do not argue from a position. Yours are the words of a contrarian. Someone who enjoys creating conflict and being its voyeur.

And what are you, yourself!?
The discussion is useless with you, in fact.

Last edited: