The night of value

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The revelation of the great Quran was commenced in the blessed month of Ramadan, in the night of great value: almost the 27th night of Ramadan.

The glorious Quran was not revealed as one piecemeal: not the entire Quran was revealed at one time; but its revelation started in this blessed night of great value.

God - be glorified - Himself described the Quran as: the Great Quran, the Precious Quran, the Glorious Quran, and the Admonition.

This blessed night of great value: it is preferable to keep vigil with prayers and reciting the Quran during it till dawn.

On this night, the angels together with Gabriel come down from heaven to see believers and greet them, while almost these are unaware.

Quran Soora 97, which means:
{ In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. Surely We revealed it on the ‘Grand Night’ a.

2. But can you imagine what the ‘Grand Night’ is? b

3. [To worship God on] the ‘Grand Night’ c is better than [Balaam's d worshipping of God that lasted] one thousand months [then he disobeyed Him.]

4. The angels and [Gabriel] the [Honest or Trustworthy] Spirit do descend [from heaven] during it – by the leave of their Lord e – ; [some out] of every Am'r f.

5. Greeting of 'Salam!' [by the angels] g it is, till the rising of the dawn.}

a Which is the 27th Night of the lunar month of Ramadan.
The meaning: Its revelation was commenced in the ‘Grand Night’.

b This is to point out to its high value.

c i.e. to keep vigil on this night for worshipping God, for prayers and glorification of God is better than the worship of a worshipper who worshipped God for one thousand months then he disobeyed Him; this worshipper was Balaam, son of Beor.

d He was Balaam, the son of Beor. [Refer also to our interpretation of the Quran 7: 175-177 and 59: 16.]

e It means: They ask their Lord’s permission to descend down from heaven to the earth, and He permits them.

f i.e. out of every kind of spiritual creatures who are in the paradises; each kind of them is called: Am’r.
As in His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 42: 53, which means:
(Surely all souls [: lit. am'rs] will return to God [after death, and He will judge them justly.])
i.e. the souls of mankind and genie-kind.

g i.e. the angels greet those who keep vigil on the ‘Grand Night’ and stay with them till the rise of dawn, then will go up to heaven to the paradises.

On the 27th night of the Ramadan 1398 AH, I was sleeping in Shaqlawa [in the north of Iraq], when an angel came to me in the dream and said: Salam alykum!
I said: Wa alykum Salam! And I awoke of my sleep, but I did not see anyone.

It is a good work: to keep vigil the night long on this night with prayers, glorification of God and reciting the Quran till dawn.
The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
On the 28th night came the command to blow yourself and dozens of other Muslims up in marketplaces.

Ugly Zionists will not desist from opposing God, His religion, His Quran and His messenger ... till they will at last lose completely in the life of the World and in the Next Life.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Ugly Zionists will not desist from opposing God, His religion, His Quran and His messenger ... till they will at last lose completely in the life of the World and in the Next Life.
How could I oppose your sillyass fantasy? There is no God, only a deranged mystic and his fairy tale, which some Muslims have sadly used as inspiration to commit mass murder.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
How could I oppose your sillyass fantasy? There is no God, only a deranged mystic and his fairy tale, which some Muslims have sadly used as inspiration to commit mass murder.

The mass murdering is your designs and plotting against Muslims, you ugly Zionists; this is the conviction of all people.

Moreover, you say there is no God, but is there Yahweh?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Muslims christians flyspaggetti monsterites
Its all "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?"

when one believes absurdities one can commit atrocities

AMERICAN christianity is flying proof of that all by itself
boy if you ask them the bigest aholes are them that fights back

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The mass murdering is your designs and plotting against Muslims, you ugly Zionists; this is the conviction of all people.
Yep, loving the ol' Mark-82 hi-drag. Don't change the fact that y'all blow up your own people.

Moreover, you say there is no God, but is there Yahweh?
Yahweh is every bit as real as Allah, i.e., a fantasy for the weak-minded.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Yahweh is every bit as real as Allah, i.e., a fantasy for the weak-minded.

So now I pray Yahweh my God to punish you and make a visible mark on your face, on account of your opposing the Glorious Quran; but will you tell us, if this happens?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So now I pray Yahweh my God to punish you and make a visible mark on your face, on account of your opposing the Glorious Quran; but will you tell us, if this happens?
Not gonna happen. I don't oppose the Glorious Quran. How can a body "oppose" a fairy tale?

Tell you what, I'll pray to Moneto to turn you into a drooling imbecile.

Hey, whaddaya know! It worked!

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Stupid, and evading.
====================================================

I do believe in Yahweh Who is the same Allah and the same God. He is the Lord of all nations and worlds.
But the rabbis lie to their followers and tell them that Yahweh is the God of the Children of Israel exclusively and that He is other than Allah or God, and by this trick the Zionists blaspheme and dare to transgress on the majesty of God the Creator.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So now all the family of "bones" have come: the jerking "Tecumsbones" and the pirate "danbones" :laughing6: