Muslims haven't understood the Quran parables

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
When Jesus Christ spoke to the multitude, he spoke to them in parables which he explained to them and the multitude admired his parables. Then when he was alone with his disciples he explained the same parables in another way: more deep in implication.

Similarly, the Quran parables have meaning which people have not comprehended; which are among the puzzles and ambiguous ayat of the Quran.

Therefore, the disbelievers said: what are such parables!?

And God - be glorified - explained that He guides many people by the plain ayat of the Quran, and He misguides many people by means of the ambiguous ayat; such misguided are the wrong-doers and evil-doers.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Muslims do not understand much. Their political and religious leaders prefer that they remain ignorant. It is easy to control them that way. Satan, your leader and the evil thing that Muslims worship, loves your stupidity. He also loves your hatefulness and anger. He uses them through you to bring more evil to the world.

Satan provided the Qu ran to control the idol worshippers of Islam.

You are avile, souless man. One of Satan's ignorant messengers. We reject you and your foul ways.

Reread the cockroach and the crumb. It is a parablr that applies to you and all Muslims.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
[When God said some parables about the fly and the spider, some of the idolaters objected and said: "This can't be from God because He speaks about fly and spider; therefore, such Quran is certainly from Mohammed himself!"
Therefore, God revealed this aya 2: 26, which means:]

{2: 26. Surely God is not ashamed to give an example a whatsoever b, even of a tiny mosquito and anything superior to it c.
As for those who believe, they know that it is the truth from their Lord [and these parables are not from Mohammed];
but as for those who disbelieve, they say: 'What is it that God means by this [insect] as an example?
He misleads many thereby and thereby guides many
d; He misleads only evildoers e thereby.}

a i.e. He finds no shame in saying examples and parables about insects and other animals, because it is He Who created the insects and animals, and He knows best about their weakness, power and nature; no difference between you and them in the creation: you are His servants and they are His creatures.

b Ranging from the tiniest insect to the biggest animal.

c Superior to it in power, instinct and size.

d Because people are two kinds: righteous and evil-doer:
The righteous has good manners: he is truthful, generous, merciful, compassionate with the needy, and is not proud over the weak. While the evil-doer is the opposite of that: liar, over-proud, wrong-doer, transgressor, slanderer and stingy; and if he does not have all these manners, then at least some of them.
So the righteous will follow the plain ayat of the Quran and will be guided, and leave the ambiguous ayat to God's knowledge; while the evil-doer will leave the plain ayat and object to the ambiguous ayat: and will be misguided by such ayat.
Therefore, as in the aya, many people follow the ambiguous ayat and will be misguided by such ayat, and many people will be guided to the truth by following the plain ayat without resorting to the ambiguous ayat.

e who have bad manners.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
One day, when you realize the ignorance of your ways, you will understand that posting quotes that you do not understand, taken from a book of lies, is meaningless.

You will get to meet Mohammad, a Satan worshipper and one of his sycophants, when you enter hell. You will burn for eternity along side him.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Muslims do not understand much. Their political and religious leaders prefer that they remain ignorant. It is easy to control them that way. Satan, your leader and the evil thing that Muslims worship, loves your stupidity. He also loves your hatefulness and anger. He uses them through you to bring more evil to the world.

Satan provided the Qu ran to control the idol worshippers of Islam.

You are avile, souless man. One of Satan's ignorant messengers. We reject you and your foul ways.

Reread the cockroach and the crumb. It is a parablr that applies to you and all Muslims.

Turphy... Murphy :) you are nothing other than a bigot; you don't understand like your ancestors with their well-known stiff necks and stubbornness.
They even rebelled against their own prophet Moses.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Rebellion_against_Their_Prophet_

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Murphy... Murphy you are nothing other than a bigot; you don't understand like your ancestors with their well-known stiff necks and stubbornness.

.. not the only thing that was stiff all of the time! know-what-I-mean! know-what-I-mean!

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
When I translated the books of the interpreter Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, I did not translate his book: (The Explanation of the Ambiguous Ayat of the Quran) because to foriegners all the Quran is unknown, while to the Arab, only the ambiguous ayat are unknown.

So I have translated all the Quran interpretation, which will be shortly published by God's will, with title of (The Quran Interpretation).

======================================================

Zionists :mad: , go away from my thread.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
When I translated the books of the interpreter Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, I did not translate his book: (The Explanation of the Ambiguous Ayat of the Quran) because to foriegners all the Quran is unknown, while to the Arab, only the ambiguous ayat are unknown.

So I have translated all the Quran interpretation, which will be shortly published by God's will, with title of (The Quran Interpretation).

======================================================

Zionists :mad: , go away from my thread.

Goyem!

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Selfsame, like the serpent, you twist everyone's words to suit Satan's wishes. He works through you. The Qu Ran is an empty vessel. Of the few hundred that can actually read it, it is a confusing collection of lies and satanic instructions.

Your own ignorance is astounding. You are a vile affliction.

I am reminded of Matthew. "Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men."

Begone! Go back the dark depths.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Selfsame, like the serpent, you twist everyone's words to suit Satan's wishes. He works through you. The Qu Ran is an empty vessel. Of the few hundred that can actually read it, it is a confusing collection of lies and satanic instructions.

Your own ignorance is astounding. You are a vile affliction.

I am reminded of Matthew. "Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men."

Begone! Go back the dark depths.

If you are truthful, tell me why did Jesus said this to his disciple.

And if you are truly a follower of Jesus (and not a Zionist), which ayat of the Quran that are the lies and confusion of lies ?

Begone! Go back the dark depths

The Sons of Ham were bred and mustered, there.

We are the sons of Sam, not of Ham; and even Ham is better than you.
And your legend that Ham turned black ...etc. At least he was with his father in the ship together with the believers, while you disbelieved in Jesus Christ and Prophet Mohammed and denied many prophets and killed some other prophets.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Ephesians tells us, "Neither give place to the devil." Which means, I will be angry, yet do not sin. We are reminded of the evil ones who will try to engage us in debate. Do not consort with the devil or his minions,

Do not let the sun set upon your anger,and do not give the devil a foothold.

Begone vile one!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Sam?

Sam-I-am?

I do not like that Sam-I-am.
I do not like green eggs and ham. (even ge Halal, ham)