Hundreds of Witches Just Hexed Stanford Rapist Brock Turner

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
On Tuesday night, women around the world cast spells against the Stanford swimmer who raped an unconscious woman on a sidewalk.
The case of Stanford University student Brock Turner, who was sentenced to only six months in jail after sexually assaulting an unconscious woman, has inspired a burst of activism, from millions sharing a letter penned by his victim to thousands of others working to unseat the judge who sentenced him. The latest action is slightly more metaphysical in nature, though—arriving in the form of hundreds of practicing witches coming together on Tuesday night to hex the convicted former swimmer.
The event was organized by Melanie Elizabeth Hexen, a midwife and belly-dance instructor who lives near Wilton, Iowa. She said she and her local coven, made up of 13 women, were inspired to create the event after feeling "outraged and helpless" over Turner's short sentence. Hexen made a Facebook event to allow others who wanted to take action to join in on the mass hex, and within 12 hours more than 600 people had RSVPed.

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/arti...rd-rapist-brock-turner?utm_source=broadlyfbca

Man, this dude done pissed off a whole lot of women world wide. Surprised they didn't hex the judge.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Well I hope it works and his nasty bits rot off. However I can't believe these women are the real thing the facebook thing smells like kicks for chicks. The power in these techniques is silence and shade and intent bolstered by ancient herbs and spices, fresh picked of course, I didn't mean to imply that they'd use mummified herbs. 600 hundred chanting wackos could do the trick though, you have to channel

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Well I hope it works and his nasty bits rot off. However I can't believe these women are the real thing the facebook thing smells like kicks for chicks. The power in these techniques is silence and shade and intent bolstered by ancient herbs and spices, fresh picked of course, I didn't mean to imply that they'd use mummified herbs. 600 hundred chanting wackos could do the trick though, you have to channel
You need to start marketing eye of newt now that christianity is dying out. Start with Newt Gingrich.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Christianity is not dying out, it was obliterated many many centuries ago. The Bible destroyed it. Took a while, and lots of bodies but there's only a few of them left.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I may have. Where did your'rs go ? The herb you are shjtting on is called Yumm, it and a sixpack relieves the arthritic pain I picked up in the war. If you don't have any cannibis you should get some, it promotes brain cells.
When you start to get old like me your brain cells begin to die, cuz you ate a lot of cheerios. You have to fertilize your brain with the green, this promotes syntactic growth, one week on the herb and you will remember where the keys are and why you are standing in the meat department of Save Easy.

Last edited:

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I may have. Where did your'rs go ? The herb you are shjtting on is called Yumm, it and a sixpack relieves the arthritic pain I picked up in the war. If you don't have any cannibis you should get some, it promotes brain cells.
When you start to get old like me your brain cells begin to die, cuz you ate a lot of cheerios. You have to fertilize your brain with the green, this promotes sintactic growth, one week on the herb and you will remember where the keys are and why you are standing in the meat department of Save Easy.

I had to quit after I realized I was smoking an ounce every day and a half.
Feels good man to experience that REM sleep after a 14 year hiatus...

I just like bugging you

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I had to quit after I realized I was smoking an ounce every day and a half.
Feels good man to experience that REM sleep after a 14 hiatus...

I have never had to smoke that much ever in my entire relationship with the herb. If it's high quality I'm half stoned rolling the joint, just open the bag and I'm already there. It's not your stuff, try shrooms. Get some herbal help before you hurt yourself. For christ sake

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I have never had to smoke that much ever in my entire relationship with the herb. If it's high quality I'm half stoned rolling the joint, just open the bag and I'm already there. It's not your stuff, try shrooms. Get some herbal help before you hurt yourself. For christ sake

I was smoking the blunt wraps, I'd stuff 2 1/2 grams in one and smoke them like joints... If I stopped moving or reading I'd fall asleep....

When I tried shrooms I could knock down a Q and be the scariest person in the room...

Never tried anything heavier than those 2 and the only thing that's been in my nose has been my finger...

I've had a group of people collectively offer me $1000 to try coke once but I declined...

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I was smoking the blunt wraps, I'd stuff 2 1/2 grams in one and smoke them like joints... If I stopped moving or reading I'd fall asleep....

When I tried shrooms I could knock down a Q and be the scariest person in the room...

Never tried anything heavier than those 2 and the only thing that's been in my nose has been my finger...

I've had a group of people collectively offer me $1000 to try coke once but I declined...
My favoutite is Acid, good LSD this past summer I had four or five trips, hilarious situations, got stuck in a box one night, laughed the entire time, a prisoner of gravity for hours, more fun than anything else, I still spend a lot of quality time excavating my nostrils, one of lifes little joys, very productive sometimes, I've often thought of the total lifetime booger production must approximate several hundred kilos of airbourne particulates but never actually kept accurat records, it seeems to me that I could have build a small house with boogers, sort of like cob construction. A very viscous organic substance who's study has been neglecrted by architecs for ever. Science must eventually be applied. How will we get funding to study snot?

Every citizen should be required by law to collect and contribute to the snot revolution. Science demands that this magnificent human creation be explored. How is the stickyness explained. So many ages of nose picking and so few satisfying answers into the mystery.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
They say if you eat your snot it helps your immune system. The snot catches the stuff in the air and then after you eat it and it's broken down in your stomach and the leftovers give your immune system the information it needs to fight serious illnesses.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
They say if you eat your snot it helps your immune system. The snot catches the stuff in the air and then after you eat it and it's broken down in your stomach and the leftovers give your immune system the information it needs to fight serious illnesses.

Probiotics. When will we have our oWn restroom privilages? I love boogers, where should I urinate?