The illusion of disbelievers about life

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Most people think when they see a man: rich, prosperous, having many children and a happy family: wife and children and a luxurious house: so people in such condition think that God loves this man and therefore He gave him such prosperity in the life of the World.

The man himself who is rich and prosperous will mostly have this illusion: that God loves him, and so He gave him such great fortune; or else had He not loved and preferred him, then God would not have given him such happiness and richness.

This rich man will exceed in his illusion, so as to disbelieve and blaspheme God and deny the Next Life, and will think with himself: Had not God loved and preferred me, He would not have given to me such and such wealth and blessings!
And there will not be any other life following this life of the World; and if there is any, then surely God will give to me more in the Next Life, because He loves and prefers me.

The rich will almost not show gratitude to God, and will not help the poor and needy with some of his money.

On the other hand the poor will think that God dislikes him, and therefore He has not given him much money and good livelihood. The poor may blaspheme and disbelieve in God's religion when he will lose patience.

Quran 89: 15-16, which mean:
{15. As for man: whenever his Lord tries him [with prosperity] by being Generous to him [with wealth], and by blessing him [with many bounties], he will say: "My Lord has honored me [because He prfers me a.]

16. But whenever He tries him [by poverty] and restricts his provision, he says: "Surely my Lord has humiliated me [with the poverty, because he hates me.]"}

a And therefore, He has given me this wealth; but he does not know that We are only trying him by that.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
By God, none may destroy the Western society other than the Zionists and their like: the gamblers, the wine merchants, the usury workers [: the bankers] who want only to gain money in any way dirty or not.
And they will drag the Western society to all indecency and even to wars.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
God loves everybody and will comply with politically correct positions such
as no profiling unless yo really piss him off with things like suicide bombers
and predictions as to who and who will not go to heaven.
What slefsame needs is a beer and a lap dance

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
By God, none may destroy the Western society other than the Zionists and their like: the gamblers, the wine merchants, the usury workers [: the bankers] who want only to gain money in any way dirty or not.
And they will drag the Western society to all indecency and even to wars.

:lol: Like trading money for oil with the Saudi's, it's true money will push people to do the most indecent things. ;)

Like the Turks stealing oil from Syria to sell to Europe.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Most people know God and they know there is the Next Life (although some are atheists and blasphemers).
But there are many illusions among such people: one of such illusion is this.
They think that God loves and prefers the rich who have a steady and excellent means of living.

For this reason, and because people have such much observation of the wealth and they love the money, so He will not give to all of them.

As in the Quran 43: 33-35, which mean:
{33. And lest that people should become one nation [: unanimously following the blasphemy g],
We would have made, for those who blaspheme in [God] the Most Gracious, for their houses: roofs of silver, and elevators with which they go up [to the higher floors];

34. And for their houses doors [of Indian oak], and couches [of ivory] on which they recline,

35. And decoration [of all such doors, couches, ceilings and others.]
And surely [when the Mahdi will be raised] all this [wealth and stuffs] will be the enjoyment of the life of the World
h [while in the Next Life they will not have any fortune],

but [O Mohammed] the [prosperity of the] Next Life in [the neighborhood of] your Lord will [exclusively] be for the God-fearing.
}

g When people see the disbelievers having wealth, prosperity and luxury, then all of them will disbelieve; and because of their desiring for the life of the World, they will abandon the Next Life.

h People of this generation, have concerned themselves with building their houses and making gardens around them; they have constructed palaces and widened their mansions; they increased the means of their luxury and made for their comfort every craft: they made electric refrigerators, propane gas boilers and heaters, and ceilings fans, automatic washing machines, tools for enjoyment, plastic chairs, spongy couches, Kashanian [excellent Iranian] carpets.

They also made the ceilings of silver, as the Quran told us; they are the mirrors which they inserted in the ceilings and walls. Mirrors are made [by painting] of the silver nitrate solution, and God said (roofs of silver), but He did not say silver ceilings.

See also the tombs of the imams in Iraq and Iran; you will see all the walls and ceilings decorated with mirrors, and the windows are of silver and gold.

And all this is only the enjoyment of the life of the World, while the [prosperity of the] next Life in [the neighborhood of] your Lord will [exclusively] be for the God-fearing.

Moreover, it is narrated that Prophet Mohammed said: ((How about you [in the future], when you will construct high buildings and assign women-singers!))

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

=======================================================

The implication of these ayat is: if God gives to disbelievers gold and silver and much luxury, then all people will blaspheme and disbelieve.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Most people know God and they know there is the Next Life (although some are atheists and blasphemers).
They think that God loves and prefers the rich who have a steady and excellent means of living.

For this reason, and because people have such much observation of the wealth and they love the money, so He will not give to all of them.

{33. And lest that people should become one nation [: unanimously following the blasphemy g],
We would have made, for those who blaspheme in [God] the Most Gracious, for their houses: roofs of silver, and elevators with which they go up [to the higher floors];

34. And for their houses doors [of Indian oak], and couches [of ivory] on which they recline,

And surely [when the Mahdi will be raised] all this [wealth and stuffs] will be the enjoyment of the life of the World

but [O Mohammed] the [prosperity of the] Next Life in [the neighborhood of] your Lord will [exclusively] be for the God-fearing.
}

g When people see the disbelievers having wealth, prosperity and luxury, then all of them will disbelieve; and because of their desiring for the life of the World, they will abandon the Next Life.

h People of this generation, have concerned themselves with building their houses and making gardens around them; they have constructed palaces and widened their mansions; they increased the means of their luxury and made for their comfort every craft: they made electric refrigerators, propane gas boilers and heaters, and ceilings fans, automatic washing machines, tools for enjoyment, plastic chairs, spongy couches, Kashanian [excellent Iranian] carpets.

They also made the ceilings of silver, as the Quran told us; they are the mirrors which they inserted in the ceilings and walls. Mirrors are made [by painting] of the silver nitrate solution, and God said (roofs of silver), but He did not say silver ceilings.

See also the tombs of the imams in Iraq and Iran; you will see all the walls and ceilings decorated with mirrors, and the windows are of silver and gold.

And all this is only the enjoyment of the life of the World, while the [prosperity of the] next Life in [the neighborhood of] your Lord will [exclusively] be for the God-fearing.

Moreover, it is narrated that Prophet Mohammed said: ((How about you [in the future], when you will construct high buildings and assign women-singers!))

The implication of these ayat is: if God gives to disbelievers gold and silver and much luxury, then all people will blaspheme and disbelieve.

Well that explains why all Islamist countries are mostly **** holes. Why bother make a nice life for yourself if all your here for is to suffer as much as possible to make it into the next life.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Most people have this illusion that the rich is preferred by God; therefore, and specially the disbeliever, will see himself having wealth and many sons, so he will conceive the self-conceit, and deem that God loves him and he deserves his prosperity and luxury and wealth; and so God gave him all this because he deserves it.

So this is the fatal mistake: this is the illusion that will lead to his destruction: he will blaspheme and deny the Next Life and even deny God the Creator Who bestowed on him his wealth and position and happiness.

While Solomon - salam to him - in spite of all his power, kingdom and riches .. did not become arrogant or over-proud; but he said as in the Quran 29: 40, which means:
{Then when [Solomon] saw the [throne of Balquis] settled in the [room of his palace]; he said:
"All this [wealth, sovereignty, servants and retinue that I have] is among the favors of my Lord [on me]: so that He may try me and see whether I shall give thanks [for this favor] or shall be ungrateful.

For whosoever gives thanks, he only gives thanks for [the advantage of] his own soul; but whosoever is ungrateful
b, then surely God is in no need [of their gratitude] c, and is Generous [to His servants.] d}

b i.e. anyone who denies the grace and says: [my welfare] is not from God, but it is according to my cleverness in work, and my capability to gain money.

c He does not need the thanksgiving.

This ‘ifrit’ or ‘stalwart genie’ had inquired with his sand knowledge :) the geomancy) before that day, and thought about what Solomon would demand of them the next day, so he might do some service to Solomon [to please him and] to be brought close to him, and he found that Solomon would demand from them the throne of Balquis.

Therefore, the ifrit went by night, carried it from Yemen to Palestine, and hid it in one of the rooms of Solomon’s palace.

Then when Solomon said: “Who of you can bring me her throne?”
This ifrit said: “I shall bring it to you, before you blink your eyes”,
Solomon said: “Bring it to me.”
The ifrit said: “This is it.”
Solomon said: “Where is it?”
He said: “In the room.”

d So that neither does the gratitude of the grateful profit Him, nor does the ingratitude of the ungrateful harm Him.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

}

You are a special kind of stupid.

If there really was such a thing as god everyone would be rich and happy.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You are a special kind of stupid.

After you die, you will know who is the stupid: I or you.

========================================================

Now, you have proved your intelligence like your kindred Einstein with his tuft of hair. :laughing6:

===============================================================

Quran 29: 62, which means:
(God increases and restricts provision to any of His servants He pleases a; surely God has full knowledge about all things b.)

a It means: God one time increases provision for His servant, and another time He restricts his provision, to examine him by that and see: will he be grateful or will he blaspheme?

b i.e. He knows about the advantages of His servants, so that He provides for them with what is proper for them.

==========================================================

So God - be glorified - makes some rich and others poor:

Quran 43: 32, which means:
(It is We that have distributed among them their livelihood in the life of this world [so We give much to some and less to others],
and we have raised some of them above others in ranks [of position, wealth, and many sons and friends,]
in order to let them serve one another [by making some work for others with money in recompense
e]

[Then God – be glorified – said:]
But certainly your Lord's mercy is better [for you, Mohammed] than the [money] which they hoard. f )

e So that the order will be in harmony, and works will not be suspended; and as such have We chosen for them an apostle [: Mohammed] out of themselves, to recite to them the revelations of their Lord, and to purify them of sins and teach them the book and the wisdom.

f It means: the prophet-hood to which We have chosen you, Mohammed, is better for you than the money which they hoard; because the money will finish, while the prophet-hood is for you and dedicated to your name till Doomsday.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

========================================================

Now, you have proved your intelligence like your kindred Einstein with his tuft of hair. :laughing6:

===============================================================

Quran 29: 62, which means:
(God increases and restricts provision to any of His servants He pleases a; surely God has full knowledge about all things b.)

a It means: God one time increases provision for His servant, and another time He restricts his provision, to examine him by that and see: will he be grateful or will he blaspheme?

b i.e. He knows about the advantages of His servants, so that He provides for them with what is proper for them.

==========================================================

So God - be glorified - makes some rich and others poor:

Quran 43: 32, which means:
(It is We that have distributed among them their livelihood in the life of this world [so We give much to some and less to others],
and we have raised some of them above others in ranks [of position, wealth, and many sons and friends,]
in order to let them serve one another [by making some work for others with money in recompense
e]

[Then God – be glorified – said:]
But certainly your Lord's mercy is better [for you, Mohammed] than the [money] which they hoard. f )

e So that the order will be in harmony, and works will not be suspended; and as such have We chosen for them an apostle [: Mohammed] out of themselves, to recite to them the revelations of their Lord, and to purify them of sins and teach them the book and the wisdom.

f It means: the prophet-hood to which We have chosen you, Mohammed, is better for you than the money which they hoard; because the money will finish, while the prophet-hood is for you and dedicated to your name till Doomsday.

So from what I can understand, Islamist are not even supposed to be on earth. Earth is just a place they come to kill others so that they can rejoin their daemon's in the next life. And the more you kill the nicer of a welcome back to the abyss you get?

You have to follow the demon lord Muhammed and try to gather as many slaves and kill as many people as posible who dont buy into giving up their souls to the great Satan.

Islamist are a sick bunch.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Selfsclong is only doing what Allah tells him to do. He be steppin to the rules of the book he worships and what Al Hillbilly say. He's a hell of a guy. Salt,,,,of the friggin Earth.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
So, what is "Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly's" opinion on
the recent airport bombings and other shenanigans
involving death and mutilation in Brussels, and Paris
before that?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Most people think when they see a man: rich, prosperous, having many children and a happy family: wife and children and a luxurious house: so people in such condition think that God loves this man and therefore He gave him such prosperity in the life of the World.

The man himself who is rich and prosperous will mostly have this illusion: that God loves him, and so He gave him such great fortune; or else had He not loved and preferred him, then God would not have given him such happiness and richness.

This rich man will exceed in his illusion, so as to disbelieve and blaspheme God and deny the Next Life, and will think with himself: Had not God loved and preferred me, He would not have given to me such and such wealth and blessings!
And there will not be any other life following this life of the World; and if there is any, then surely God will give to me more in the Next Life, because He loves and prefers me.

The rich will almost not show gratitude to God, and will not help the poor and needy with some of his money.

On the other hand the poor will think that God dislikes him, and therefore He has not given him much money and good livelihood. The poor may blaspheme and disbelieve in God's religion when he will lose patience.

Quran 89: 15-16, which mean:
{15. As for man: whenever his Lord tries him [with prosperity] by being Generous to him [with wealth], and by blessing him [with many bounties], he will say: "My Lord has honored me [because He prfers me a.]

16. But whenever He tries him [by poverty] and restricts his provision, he says: "Surely my Lord has humiliated me [with the poverty, because he hates me.]"}

a And therefore, He has given me this wealth; but he does not know that We are only trying him by that.

A rich man would do none of that.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
So, what is "Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly's" opinion on
the recent airport bombings and other shenanigans
involving death and mutilation in Brussels, and Paris
before that?

He says, those or worthy demon's and should be cursed for eternity to be his slave.

Muhammed the soul enslaver.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
For any person that dies death is no longer than the blink of an eye. If they die before you do they have escaped a sinful world before you did. How is that stupid?

This is what they will be doing when the wake up.

Re:7:9:
After this I beheld,
and,
lo,
a great multitude,
which no man could number, of all nations,
and kindreds,
and people,
and tongues,
stood before the throne,
and before the Lamb,
clothed with white robes,
and palms in their hands;

A man with a drinking problem>
As in 'no problem drinking a lot everyday'? . . . or that he didn't drink at all and preached that as being the only way to fly.