Why have Muslim men lowered themselves to be babysitters for women?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

As I understand it, many Muslim men have decided to become babysitters and chauffer to grown women by insisting that they be accompanied by a man when going out.

I also understand that Muslim men have taken on the womanly duty of teaching girls how to dress and a grandmother’s duty of teaching women how to dress and what is appropriate to wear.

In Canada, our customs are more of women accompanying women as they do their various chores and sorties and not having to bother men for such menial tasks as driving them about like a chauffeur, nor have Canadian men place ourselves in a grandmother’s position of determining what women’s fashions will be.

Our gays are into such things but not usually heterosexual men.

It seems to me that Muslim men are treating their women like immature children who cannot get around without them and who need to be told what to wear. This is quite a demeaning position for both Muslim women and especially Muslim men.

Where is a Muslim man’s honor in his lowering himself to be a babysitter, companion/chauffeur and a woman’s fashion coordinator?

Regards
DL

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
All Muslims are genically defective, that's why they are all so fkkd up!!

Just another group in society that we have to put up with.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
From what I've seen Saudi men are henpecked almost beyond belief the women give it to them day & night-NAG, NAG, NAG, NAG, NAG.

I can't speak Arabic but I do know the cadence of an unsatisfied woman they make their men's lives a living heck.

FWIW-Vancouver is full of Saudis they come here for months @ time to experience life in a cool rainy climate apartment buildings/suite hotels along Alberni St are full of them.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
From what I've seen Saudi men are henpecked almost beyond belief the women give it to them day & night-NAG, NAG, NAG, NAG, NAG.

I can't speak Arabic but I do know the cadence of an unsatisfied woman they make their men's lives a living heck.

FWIW-Vancouver is full of Saudis they come here for months @ time to experience life in a cool rainy climate apartment buildings/suite hotels along Alberni St are full of them.

Try four of them at once, eh? That must be where the suicide belt came from.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Zionists, according to your extreme hatred and rancor against Muslims, I give you the bad news:
you will be the lowly and Muslims will prevail over you; this is God's law to degrade the haughty and raise the oppressed.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Zionists, according to your extreme hatred and rancor against Muslims, I give you the bad news:
you will be the lowly and Muslims will prevail over you; this is God's law to degrade the haughty and raise the oppressed.
I have it under good authority that all mooselems that indulge in trying to convert free people into a life of guilt and fear will be sentenced to eternity washing the nasty crusted feet of the Beelzebub .

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
If you're still expecting rivers of honey to wash down your virgins, you better quit trying to beat up reluctant converts and get working on the bee shortage

What a stupid Post. You trying to be funny or what?? Better go scrape out the kaka from your pants, the stench is affecting your brain.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

As I understand it, many Muslim men have decided to become babysitters and chauffer to grown women by insisting that they be accompanied by a man when going out.

I also understand that Muslim men have taken on the womanly duty of teaching girls how to dress and a grandmother’s duty of teaching women how to dress and what is appropriate to wear.

In Canada, our customs are more of women accompanying women as they do their various chores and sorties and not having to bother men for such menial tasks as driving them about like a chauffeur, nor have Canadian men place ourselves in a grandmother’s position of determining what women’s fashions will be.

Our gays are into such things but not usually heterosexual men.

It seems to me that Muslim men are treating their women like immature children who cannot get around without them and who need to be told what to wear. This is quite a demeaning position for both Muslim women and especially Muslim men.

Where is a Muslim man’s honor in his lowering himself to be a babysitter, companion/chauffeur and a woman’s fashion coordinator?

Regards
DL

You have posted your query in the form of a leading question.

Can you provide any sources that will back up your claims?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
What a stupid Post. You trying to be funny or what?? Better go scrape out the kaka from your pants, the stench is affecting your brain.
I'll take your word for it, you being the expert on stupid and all... Go watch some other-than-white jailbait get groped, goof

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

Yes, That's right, God likes to keep Muslims mostly in $hit holes where they belong, while everyone else has been enjoying modern life for over 80 years now. God definitely loves you Islamics. Why else would he still be maligning you live like primitive monkey's? Because you are so glorious, and blessed. Right.

I guess you'd have to be brainwashed from birth to believe in the cult of Islam. Or extremely retarded.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I asked this question to the interpreter during his life time:

Why are disbelievers, atheists, and non-Muslims live generally a better life than Muslims do, [at least at the present time, and this is generally speaking: most of disbelievers and most of Muslims]?

He said: "God gives the disbelievers in their life time in the World, so they prosper, but will be losers in the Next Life; while Muslims: God punishes them in the life of the World, to be prosperous in the Next Life.

And it is told that Prophet Mohammed said: "The life in the World is the Paradise of the disbeliever and the Hell of the believer;
while the Next Life is the Paradise of believers and the Hell of disbelievers."

Quran 3: 85, which means:
{Anyone seeks any religion, other than the Islam, [his righteous work] will not be accepted from him [because the past religions were altered g],
and he shall, in the Next Life, be of those who lose [the prosperity of Paradise.
h]}

g By the hand of the ‘chiefs of sects’ and by the ‘scholars of error and misguidance’; so that they changed and altered with their desires, and then said: This is what God commanded and instructed in His Torah; but they were liars against God, for the purpose of their personal advantages and for the wealth and position.

While the Islam religion is the true religion which God commanded people to follow in the past and at the present time, because it is the standard religion till Doomsday; and its followers do not worship idols as did you, Jews, worship, and as did you, Christians, claim about the Trinity, while Muslims exclusively devote themselves to God alone.

h So that anyone who seeks any religion other than the Islam, will lose the prosperity of Paradise.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA