The dead man is not in his grave

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The grave includes only the decayed corpse, while the soul had departed from the body by the death.
Man is comprised of a material body and an ethereal or spiritual soul.

Most people think that the dead man is in his grave; so they go to visit him: in case he is one of their family members or a dear friend, and they speak to him as if he is in his grave, and some, specially the Western peoples, put some flowers on the grave.

The ancient had such idea that the dead is in his grave, so they put with him in the grave his wealth: of gold and silver ..etc.

But some spirits are imprisoned in the graves following the death.
Quran 35: 22
{God makes to hear whomsoever He will h, but you cannot make those in the graves to hear i.}

h i.e. He guides, to the Islam religion, the one who is worthy of the guidance.

i God – be glorified – likened the stubborn associaters to the spirits imprisoned in the graves; as such are the associaters bound with the traditions of their fathers.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The grave includes only the decayed corpse, while the soul had departed from the body by the death.
Man is comprised of a material body and an ethereal or spiritual soul.

For once in a blue moon I think you may be making a little sense, but I think you should quit right there! :)

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Quran 27: 80, which means:
{Truly you [Mohammed] cannot cause the dead to hear d, nor can you cause the deaf to hear the call [especially] when they turn back [away from you e.]}

d It means: These associaters are like the dead: they cannot hear what you say to them.

e God – be glorified – said as in the interpretation of the aya: (when they turn back [away from you]), because one may hope that the deaf may hear the speaking, but when he goes away, one will lose hope in letting him hear his words.

Therefore, God – be glorified – likened the one insisting on ignorance like the deaf who has gone away from you and has not heard your words.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/index.htm#What_Is_Man_

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Some people think that the dead man will be revived in his grave and will also be taken to account and judged in his grave, but this is wrong, and the Judgment will not be in the grave, but the Judgment will be on Doomsday.

And the souls of the dead will go to the world of souls that is the Afterlife, and will live in prosperity or in misery according to his belief and work.

Then when Doomsday will come, the believers will be judged and go to Paradise or may be punished in Hell for some period of time, while the idolaters and atheists will not be judged but will go to Hell without judgment.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/index.htm#The_Soul_

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Smack for you, you will curse yourself while you will broil in Hell. What virgins? what family members? you want only to save yourself then, but cannot.

All women in Paradise will be virgins, whom the righteous men in Paradise will marry; and all men will be uncircumcised unless they were circumcised on the eighth or seventh day of life.

For this reason, Jews circucise their children on the eighth day: so this point is good for them, if they apply and practice it.

================================================================

So there is no judgment in the grave, but the soul will be in the afterlife world: the world of souls, and they are around us everywhere but we do not perceive them.
And in the world of souls or the afterlife: they will live either in happiness or misery.

Quran 78: 40-49, which mean:
[God – be glorified – warned the associaters, among the Arab, of the chastisement, if they do not believe; and He said:]
{ 40. We warn you, [associaters], of an imminent chastisement [following after your death a.]

41. The day when man [who is a believer] will look on [the charity] that his hands forwarded [to find it before him], while the disbeliever will say [when he will see the chastisement]: "O would that I were dust. b "}

a In the Barzakh world [or the Afterlife.]

b In order to get rid of the chastisement, just as how my body has become dust, and so it has got rid of the punishment: it will not be punished or taken to account.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
All women in Paradise will be virgins, whom the righteous men in Paradise will marry; and all men will be uncircumcised unless they were circumcised on the eighth or seventh day of life.

What about the ones who already were married and what about their wives?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
This illusion that the dead man is living inside his grave .. led to building and glorifying the tombs of the dead, which will lead to the idolatry and associating such graves with God Almighty.

So that people will come to visit the tomb of such righteous men and ask their needs from the grave thinking that the man buried in such grave hears them and knows their difficulties and he can alleviate their difficult situations.

The Disagreement of the

Hour with Ghosts

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Smack for you, you will curse yourself while you will broil in Hell. What virgins? what family members? you want only to save yourself then, but cannot.

For this reason, Jews circucise their children on the eighth day: so this point is good for them, if they apply and practice it.

================================================================

So there is no judgment in the grave, but the soul will be in the afterlife world: the world of souls, and they are around us everywhere but we do not perceive them.
And in the world of souls or the afterlife: they will live either in happiness or misery.

Quran 78: 40-49, which mean:
[God – be glorified – warned the associaters, among the Arab, of the chastisement, if they do not believe; and He said:]
{ 40. We warn you, [associaters], of an imminent chastisement [following after your death a.]

41. The day when man [who is a believer] will look on [the charity] that his hands forwarded [to find it before him], while the disbeliever will say [when he will see the chastisement]: "O would that I were dust. b "}

a In the Barzakh world [or the Afterlife.]

b In order to get rid of the chastisement, just as how my body has become dust, and so it has got rid of the punishment: it will not be punished or taken to account.
what's the difference if you have an anteater or a helmet on that soldier anywho ?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
What about the ones who already were married and what about their wives?

The righteous believers will be admitted into Paradise in heaven, together with their righteous wives and progeny.
Quran 13: 23, which means:
[Then God – be glorified – explained about the abode which the believers, who work righteous work, will inhabit in the Next Life, and He said:]
{ 25. Seven gardens, into which they will enter together with those –righteous n – out of their fathers, wives and seed; and the angels shall come to [visit] them from every door [of the mansion o];

26. [The angels will say to them]: "Salam to you; according to that you did patiently persevere [in the life of the World p]; now how excellent is the ultimate abode q.}

n i.e. those among them who believed and did righteous deeds; in order that their delight will be accomplished by their gathering with their fathers, wives, sons and daughters.

o To congratulate, ask God’s blessing and greet them.

p To the obedience of God and in distress and affliction for His sake.

q To which you have attained.

==========================================================================

While the wrong-doers will be admitted into Hell together with their idolaterous wives.

Quran 37: 22, which means:
[Then God – be glorified – will say to the angels:]
{ 22. "Gather those f who wronged [their people g] together with their wives [: the associaters] and [the devils] that they served [in the Barzakh world h],"
23. "apart from God, and direct them to the path of Hell." i}

f They are the chiefs and the leaders of the religions of falsehood.

g With deception, and who ordered them to worship the idols and barred them from worshipping the Most Gracious.

h i.e. the Afterlife.

i Know then that the punishment in the Fire is two kinds:
The first is in volcanoes, in the world of the Barzakh, i.e. the Afterlife following death.
While the second will be on Doomsday in the fire of Saqar, which is the sun that will attract our present sun after it is cut up into nineteen pieces.

As in His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 74: 27-30 that means:
(But can you imagine what Saqar is!?
It does not leave [anyone]; it does not spare [anything.]
It is [nowadays] looming to mankind.
Imposed upon it [the attraction of] nineteen [planets.]
)
As such when the sun tears up, it will be planets which will also have volcanoes, and such volcanoes will be the place of chastising the disbelievers and associaters.

what's the difference if you have an anteater or a helmet on that soldier anywho ?

The disbeliever and idolater will be naked: will have nothing to wear other than fire dresses!

Quran 22: 19, which means:
{As for those who disbelieve, for them garments of fire shall be cut out a, and there shall be poured over their heads boiling liquid.}

a They are the righteous genie and human souls and others.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The righteous believers will be admitted into Paradise in heaven, together with their righteous wives and progeny.

But the men get to sleep with a whole bunch of white women right?

Not my words mind you... they're his. ^

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
All women in Paradise will be virgins, whom the righteous men in Paradise will marry

"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven." (Matthew 22:30 NIV)

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven." (Matthew 22:30 NIV)

Why is that?
It is even against human nature.
No, on the contrary, we will have wives and hoories and enjoy ourselves in Paradise in heaven, in lawful way according to God's good pleasure. God Most Gracious likes to see His servants pleased, joyful and happy, but in lawful way according to God's religion.

And you should know that the sex (in lawful way of course) is not only for pleasure, but for complementing the male and female personality: i.e. the manhood of the man and femininity of the female.

Therefore, angels who are the men of Paradise: and they are God's servants: they also have their wives in Paradise.
And it is not any shame or defect, but on the contrary it is very good in case it is in lawful way according to God's religion and good pleasure.

God only is the Single One Who neither has any female companion; and He created His servants as males and females: and it is not evil when it is in lawful way according to God's religion and His good pleasure.
========================================================

The present gospel is very much distorted and the best proof is that it is 4 books, not one. Hence, one should not base his doctrine and belief on the present gospels: because then he will lose.
========================================================

The thing that deluded Christians into this concept of the sex being evil in Paradise :) heaven):

Jesus Christ did not marry, as also did John Baptist.
Both these cousins died relatively young; moreover, they had no time: when their task was very quick and they wanted to give example to the Children of Israel about chastity and self control.
In addition, Jesus Christ did not want to have children (if he marries), because then his seed descendence or lineage will be interrupted because Jesus was born without father.

Another point, which I myself deduced, that Jesus Christ had his wives and hoories in Paradise: in the kingdom of heaven in the neighborhood of his Lord.

So he left his wives temporarily when he came down to the earth and entered in the fetus in the womb of Virgin Mary; because Jesus Christ had been an angel in heaven, before he came and entered the fetus forming in the womb of Virgin Mary .. and that was according to God's command.

Then when he ascended and returned to heaven following his death: his soul returned to heaven and he met his wives there.
====================================================================

Another point Saul (Paulis) distorted much of the Christ teachings by suggestion of Satan: so this Saul confirmed and stressed the distortion of the original Christ teachings:
1-He established the idea that Jesus is the son of God (rather than Jesus saying that he is son of man)
2- The glorification and enthusiasm about Jesus himself ( until they considered him as God Himself which is worse than the idolatry itself.)
3-That he was a hero who can stay without marriage (Like Jesus), but for others he said: you cannot do like myself.

But the men get to sleep with a whole bunch of white women right?

Of course you will never realize and even you will ignore the truth, whatever I may tell and explain to you, because you follow your traditions and you will lose.

Only I tell you: ask Moses whose wife was one of the Arab, who bore to him his two sons.
Ask Jacob who married at least three wives.
Ask Abraham who married at least three wives: Sarah his cousin, the Iraqi + Agar, the Egyptian + Katora who bore for him many other sons other than Ismael and Isaac.
Also David had many wives in addition to the concubines: 99 women, then he married the mother of Solomon his son, then when he was very old and senile they gave him another woman in marriage.

So all these you ignore, only to contradict God and His prophet Mohammed and His glorious Quran.

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Correction of the post #12: the footnote will be like this:

The disbeliever and idolater will be naked: will have nothing to wear other than fire dresses!

{As for those who disbelieve, for them garments of fire shall be cut out a, and there shall be poured over their heads boiling liquid.}
.................................................. ........

a This is a parable said by God – be glorified – which means: they will be naked, so that nothing will cover their shame but only fire and smoke.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Correction of the post #12: the footnote will be like this:

.................................................. ........

a This is a parable said by God – be glorified – which means: they will be naked, so that nothing will cover their shame but only fire and smoke.

Cool! Who knew the afterlife was so sexy?