God Almighty terminated the wrong-doers

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Quran 10: 13. We destroyed the generations before you [O Arabs] when they wronged [themselves and others],

and their messengers (or apostles) came to them with the manifest [signs]
a,

but they would not believe b.

Thus do We recompense the guilty people c.

14. Then We have made you successors in the earth after them d, to see how you will act [: righteousness or corruption.]

a And they had disbelieved, as have you disbelieved;

b So We destroyed them with the punishment or chastisement.

c Among you: Muslims, in the future, that We shall destroy them if they do not repent and believe.

d i.e. to come after them and to possess their land.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So among such wrong-doing nations were: Noah's people.
They did much wrong and transgression, and so they were misguided, and whatever Noah spoke to them, they did not respond.
They were idolaters: worshiping the idols; he lived for 950 years: 600 years of these years he admonished them but all that was useless, then they were drowned and he lived other 350 years after them.

Quran 71: 25, which means:
{Because of their sins, they f were drowned [in the water], and their [souls] were made to enter into a fire. g

And, apart from God, they found no helpers h for themselves [against the chastisement.]}

f i.e. their bodies.

g It means: Their bodies were drowned in the water, and their souls were admitted into the fire.

h To help and save them from the chastisement.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
So among such wrong-doing nations were: Noah's people.
They did much wrong and transgression, and so they were misguided, and whatever Noah spoke to them, they did not respond.
They were idolaters: worshiping the idols; he lived for 950 years: 600 years of these years he admonished them but all that was useless, then they were drowned and he lived other 350 years after them.

Quran 71: 25, which means:
{Because of their sins, they f were drowned [in the water], and their [souls] were made to enter into a fire. g

And, apart from God, they found no helpers h for themselves [against the chastisement.]}

f i.e. their bodies.

g It means: Their bodies were drowned in the water, and their souls were admitted into the fire.

h To help and save them from the chastisement.

Yes Selfslurp. The "story' of Noah was good in the sense that it provided some decent material for great special effects in the movie with Russell Crowe.

Taxslave Is right though you need to preach to your neighbors who are probably dumb enough to believe your poop and get off the net. Folks cain't tolerate your shyt forever.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Is God Nuts? First he create all this then gives people free will
After that he kills anyone who doesn't agree with him and starts
over. God uses false love threats death and anything else to
make sure everyone loves Him?
What the hell kind of belief system are you into? This is what
give religion a bad name. and some people spew this everyday
like coughing and spewing germs on a chocolate cake

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So what was the teachings of Noah included in his message that he brought from God?

Quran 71: 1-4 which mean:
{ 1. We sent Noah to his people, [saying to him:] "Warn your people [against worshipping the idols], before there come on them a painful chastisement."

2. [Noah] said: "My people, I am a warner [sent] to you [by God], manifesting [to you the proofs and evidences.]"

3. "That you should worship God [alone], ward off His [disobedience] and comply with my [instructions.]"

4. "And He will forgive you your sins a, and defer you to a stated term b; God's term [of your termination] – when it comes – cannot be deferred, did you but know [the truth.]" c}

a If you obey me, concerning that to which I invite you.

b It means: If you believe, He will not bring forward your death-hour, but will defer you in the life of the World till the fulfillment of your stated death-hour of each one of you.

c But they denied him, and none believed in him save only a few of them.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Is God Nuts? First he create all this then gives people free will
After that he kills anyone who doesn't agree with him and starts
over. God uses false love threats death and anything else to
make sure everyone loves Him?
What the hell kind of belief system are you into? This is what
give religion a bad name. and some people spew this everyday
like coughing and spewing germs on a chocolate cake

How many times I told you this? I will not repeat that anymore maybe. :lol:
The wrong-doers ... the wrong-doers .. God will not guide them so as to punish them.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Quran 10: 13. We destroyed the generations before you [O Arabs] when they wronged [themselves and others],

and their messengers (or apostles) came to them with the manifest [signs]
a,

ENOUGH already, save it for a frosty Sunday! F**k!