Are Muslims better in outcome?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Jews say: We are the 'Chosen People of God': He loves us and prefers us to others, so He will not punish us in Hell, save maybe only several days, and Hell will be to others who do not follow our religion.

Christians say: God loves us like the father loves his children, so He will not punish us in the Next Life: only mild purgatory then we will go to Heaven and prosper there, because we believe in Jesus Christ and he is our redeemer; he sacrificed himself in order to bear our sins and rid us from the primary sin of our father Adam.

Muslims say: we will certainly go to Paradise in the Next Life, and that will be by the intercession of Prophet Mohammed the Beloved Servant of God; God will give him the great intercession, which no other prophet has been given.

Even some of the Shiaa sect say: Ali will decide who will enter into Hell and who may go to Paradise: so he is the distributer of Paradise and Hell.

So who among these will be successful in the Next Life?
By God's will, I will explain who may be the successful among all people.

=============================================
All the present Jews will lose (in the Next Life.)
All the present Christians will lose.
Most of present Muslims will lose.

Last edited:

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Christians because we have Jesus in terminator armour.

All the present Jews will lose.

Sounds like Jehovah Witness's

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Today one of my relatives or kindred came to visit me, and there was some argument, and I told him: Don't be enthusiastic about Imam Ali, or you will lose in the Next Life.
Because God did not reveal the religion that you should sanctify Ali or others, but He revealed the Quran so that people may glorify God and none else.
He cited some traditions and explained some ayat of the Quran, but that was not correct; and I said to him: Nothing of such enthusiasm is enjoined in the Quran.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A "green thumb" should be awarded to the donor of the "red thumb" for the O.P. How many times do these messages have to be repeated and often by the same source?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Such words will not avail you anything against the outstanding truth, but only you ignore it.
I should not have any hypocrisy in telling others about this.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The text of the rich man and the beggar Lazarus is a prophecy for Jews rather than it being a parable.

This would be your future bear (and the collective you hold so dear). You have my sympathies, what little I can muster..

Eze:39:23-24:
And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity:
because they trespassed against me,
therefore hid I my face from them,
and gave them into the hand of their enemies:
so fell they all by the sword.
According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them,
and hid my face from them.

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
A "green thumb" should be awarded to the donor of the "red thumb" for the O.P. How many times do these messages have to be repeated and often by the same source?
Thank you. It's all selfsame is worth.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Once I went to visit one of my friends: a Christian doctor in his clinic: he had time: was not busy at that time.
Then some discussion was between us, so he said in friendly way: No difference between Christians and Muslims: we are all the same.
I said: What? Of course in citizenship: ok there is no difference. In the court, in the salary .. etc. : of course no difference; but you will lose in the Next Life unless you believe in the Quran revealed to Mohammed the messenger of God.
So he was angry, and could not withstand that, and said to me: Go out of my clinic.
I said: Ok, then farewell. And I left.
Then some months later I asked some of his relatives about him; he said: That doctor died.
So I thanked God and said: Praise and gratitude to God, that I was not any hypocrite in telling him the truth.

Why is this? Because he will say in the Next Life defending himself: They told me no difference and we all are the same.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Once I went to visit one of my friends: a Christian doctor in his clinic: he had time: was not busy at that time.
Then some discussion was between us, so he said in friendly way: No difference between Christians and Muslims: we are all the same.

And at that juncture the conversation should have ended!

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
That is because when God sends a messenger or apostle, He wants people to believe in him and to follow him in his monotheism and in his righteousness and to believe in the book which He reveals to him and to study the revealed book.

So why do they believe in Moses, but disbelieve in Jesus? And why do they believe in Moses, David and Solomon but they deny Jesus and Mohammed?
And why do they believe in Jesus and the past prophets but they deny the new prophet: Mohammed? Unless they follow their traditions in fact and they do not believe in God as One God without associate.

Therefore, anyone who denies the new prophet, will be like the one who denies the past prophets.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
We are all the same in that the human race is equal however its our actions and
our ignorance that set us apart. God would not choose Islam unless he was
insane, No thinking person would subscribe to the nonsense that is spewed in
the name of Islam on this board let alone on the TV and voice overs heard every
day

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
We are all the same in that the human race is equal however its our actions and
our ignorance that set us apart. God would not choose Islam unless he was
insane, No thinking person would subscribe to the nonsense that is spewed in
the name of Islam on this board let alone on the TV and voice overs heard every
day

I want you to think with wisdom:
God sent the apostles to invite people to refrain from the idolatry and to devote themselves to God.
This will be the consequence of their good conduct: so they have to be kind-hearted and should not transgress on the weak and should aid the poor with some of their wealth.
Therefore, the denier of God is usually the stingy: who withholds from expending on the poor and he is usually unjust.
The consequence: he will not be guided to the 'exclusive devotion to God alone'
So the inmate of Hell are the disbelievers and idolaters: they in fact were the wrong-doers in the life of the World.

=============================================================
Quran 4: 64, which means:
{We did never send [before you, Mohammed,] any messenger [to his people] but only that he should be obeyed g with God's permission h}

g Concerning his bidding and forbidding them.

h i.e. God has permitted you to obey him, listen to his words, and never disobey his commands.

Jews before the coming of Jesus .. they would succeed in the Next Life: on condition they devoted themselves to God alone and they did not associate with Him the idols, the stars and the graves of their leaders.
Jews after the coming of Jesus, who kept to their religion would lose in the Next Life: because they denied the new messenger Jesus.
Christians before the coming of Mohammed who devoted themselves to God alone, and they did not exaggerated in the matter of Jesus, and did not say he was the son of God or he was God Himself or part of Trinity, and they had no patrons besides God ... they would succeed and prosper.
Christians after Mohammed who kept to their Christianity and did not believe in Mohammed the new apostle .. they would lose in the Next Life and would go to Hell.
Muslims who associate with God their imams, sheikhs and even the prophet himself .. they would lose.

The only party or group that may prosper in the Next Life are: those Muslims who devote themselves to God alone + they work righteousness and charity + they do not commit the transgression and the wrong-doing... these may succeed and prosper and go to Paradise in Heaven in the Next Life.

============================================================
Quran 3: 85, which means:
{Anyone seeks any religion, other than the Islam, [his righteous work] will not be accepted from him [because the past religions were altered g],
and he shall, in the Next Life, be of those who lose [the prosperity of Paradise.
h]}

g By the hand of the ‘chiefs of sects’ and by the ‘scholars of error and misguidance’; so that they changed and altered with their desires, and then said: This is what God commanded and instructed in His Torah; but they were liars against God, for the purpose of their personal advantages and for the wealth and position.

While the Islam religion is the true religion which God commanded people to follow in the past and at the present time, because it is the standard religion till Doomsday; and its followers do not worship idols as did you, Jews, worship, and as did you, Christians, claim about the Trinity, while Muslims exclusively devote themselves to God alone.

h So that anyone who seeks any religion other than the Islam, will lose the prosperity of Paradise.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Jews say: We are the 'Chosen People of God': He loves us and prefers us to others, so He will not punish us in Hell, save maybe only several days, and Hell will be to others who do not follow our religion.

Christians say: God loves us like the father loves his children, so He will not punish us in the Next Life: only mild purgatory then we will go to Heaven and prosper there, because we believe in Jesus Christ and he is our redeemer; he sacrificed himself in order to bear our sins and rid us from the primary sin of our father Adam.

Muslims say: we will certainly go to Paradise in the Next Life, and that will be by the intercession of Prophet Mohammed the Beloved Servant of God; God will give him the great intercession, which no other prophet has been given.

Even some of the Shiaa sect say: Ali will decide who will enter into Hell and who may go to Paradise: so he is the distributer of Paradise and Hell.

So who among these will be successful in the Next Life?
By God's will, I will explain who may be the successful among all people.

=============================================
All the present Jews will lose (in the Next Life.)
I don't think Jews believe in hell Selfsame. Maybe check on that one

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well we all know that's Muslims are Godless creatures..

Will the Antichrist be a Muslim?

In recent times, many have suggested the future Antichrist will be Muslim. Is there any evidence for an Islamic Antichrist? To evaluate the claim, we can look at the end-times teachings of both Islam and Christianity.

Shi'itic Islam believes in the prophecy concerning the Twelfth Imam. According to the Shi'ites, there have been twelve imams (spiritual leaders) since Muhammad. The twelfth one was Abu al-Qasim Muhammad (also called Muhammad al Mahdi), born around 868. At age six, he allegedly entered a cave to hide during a time of persecution. One day he will return, just before the Day of Judgment.

The Bible also speaks of a future leader who will come shortly before the Day of Judgment. He is called "the beast" in Revelation 13:4. This ruler will promise peace with Israel for seven years, but he will break the treaty in the middle of the seven-year period. He will then declare himself God and rule as a despot during a time of judgment before Christ's second coming. Based on these prophecies, some believe that, when the beast, or the Antichrist, comes, he will be hailed by the Muslim world as the Twelfth Imam.

Daniel 7—8 speaks of four world empires, and the final one, ruling in the last days, will be the revived Roman Empire. Daniel says the leader of this last empire will be "a master of intrigue," and "he will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior" (Daniel 8:23, 25 NIV). This man appears to be synonymous with the Antichrist in Revelation. If so, there are a couple of arguments against the Antichrist being the Twelfth Imam, or even being a Muslim.

The first argument is geographical. If the Antichrist emerges from the revived Roman Empire, then he most likely be found within the nations of the old Roman Empire. These lands do include major portions of Europe as well as North Africa, yet Europeans rather than Arabs have traditionally led the Roman Empire.

Second, there will be a positive relationship between the Antichrist and Israel, at least to begin with. The Antichrist confirms a peace agreement with Israel for seven years (Daniel 9:27), and the Jewish temple will be rebuilt. Due to the traditional hostility between Muslims and Jews, it is unlikely that a Muslim would be in this position.

Of course, no one knows for certain who the future Antichrist will be. It is possible that he will be an Arab, or a man of mixed Muslim and Jewish descent. He will be hailed by all the world as the man who finally brought peace to the Middle East. The Muslims would see him as the Twelfth Imam, and the Jews would welcome him as their long-awaited Messiah.

Until we see the fulfillment of these things, we need to heed the words of 1 John 4:1-4; "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."

Source

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They don't think they can end up there but Christ has the keys to hell before the trumps start to sound and only the 144,000 from the 12 Tribes are sealed from harm, the rest enter the grave the sane as Jesus did and Jesus was awake during the 3 days and that means He was in hell. Jews are coming out of hell on the day the 7th trump sounds and on that say many Gentiles enter hell. I doubt 3 1/2 years will seem like a shorter time than the Gentiles 1,000 years.

Jer:25:29:
For,
lo,
I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name,
and should ye be utterly unpunished?
Ye shall not be unpunished:
for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth,

saith the LORD of hosts.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

In recent times, many have suggested the future Antichrist will be Muslim. Is there any evidence for an Islamic Antichrist? To evaluate the claim, we can look at the end-times teachings of both Islam and Christianity.

Shi'itic Islam believes in the prophecy concerning the Twelfth Imam. According to the Shi'ites, there have been twelve imams (spiritual leaders) since Muhammad. The twelfth one was Abu al-Qasim Muhammad (also called Muhammad al Mahdi), born around 868. At age six, he allegedly entered a cave to hide during a time of persecution. One day he will return, just before the Day of Judgment.

The Bible also speaks of a future leader who will come shortly before the Day of Judgment. He is called "the beast" in Revelation 13:4. This ruler will promise peace with Israel for seven years, but he will break the treaty in the middle of the seven-year period. He will then declare himself God and rule as a despot during a time of judgment before Christ's second coming. Based on these prophecies, some believe that, when the beast, or the Antichrist, comes, he will be hailed by the Muslim world as the Twelfth Imam.

Daniel 7—8 speaks of four world empires, and the final one, ruling in the last days, will be the revived Roman Empire. Daniel says the leader of this last empire will be "a master of intrigue," and "he will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior" (Daniel 8:23, 25 NIV). This man appears to be synonymous with the Antichrist in Revelation. If so, there are a couple of arguments against the Antichrist being the Twelfth Imam, or even being a Muslim.

The first argument is geographical. If the Antichrist emerges from the revived Roman Empire, then he most likely be found within the nations of the old Roman Empire. These lands do include major portions of Europe as well as North Africa, yet Europeans rather than Arabs have traditionally led the Roman Empire.

Second, there will be a positive relationship between the Antichrist and Israel, at least to begin with. The Antichrist confirms a peace agreement with Israel for seven years (Daniel 9:27), and the Jewish temple will be rebuilt. Due to the traditional hostility between Muslims and Jews, it is unlikely that a Muslim would be in this position.

Of course, no one knows for certain who the future Antichrist will be. It is possible that he will be an Arab, or a man of mixed Muslim and Jewish descent. He will be hailed by all the world as the man who finally brought peace to the Middle East. The Muslims would see him as the Twelfth Imam, and the Jews would welcome him as their long-awaited Messiah.

Until we see the fulfillment of these things, we need to heed the words of 1 John 4:1-4; "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."

Source
No Boomer Nero was Roman.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Congrats, one line and you qualify yourself for a trip to hell. Not a huge surprise.

Lu:6:37:
Judge not,
and ye shall not be judged:
condemn not,
and ye shall not be condemned:
forgive,
and ye shall be forgiven:

'Many', unless they are right it is nothing but noise. The 'anti-christ' are the people that follow the 10 kings that the (angelic) Beast from the Pit gives power to for a period of 42 months. At the end of that time the people are sent to the grave, they come from all nations on the planet.

Re:19:21:
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse,
which sword proceeded out of his mouth:
and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Zec:13:8:
And it shall come to pass,
that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
two parts therein shall be cut off and die;
but the third shall be left therein.

Zec:14:12:
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem;
Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet,
and their eyes shall consume away in their holes,
and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nobody returns until the day the 7th trump sounds and then the whole House of Israel is resurrected as well as the others mentioned in this verse. The 12 Tribes are part of the (beheaded) for the word of God as He determined they would all enter the grave before the 7th trump sounds.

Re:20:4:
And I saw thrones,
and they sat upon them,
and judgment was given unto them:
and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,
and for the word of God,
and which had not worshipped the beast,

De:4:27:
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen,
whither the LORD shall lead you.

Eze:39:23:
And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity:
because they trespassed against me,
therefore hid I my face from them,
and gave them into the hand of their enemies:
so fell they all by the sword.

The Beast from the Pit is introduced in the passage about the 5th trump (1st woe) and he is given 42 months (3 1/2 years). Your reference would have the 5th trump as being the first portion of Re:13 and it lasts 5 months and the latter part of the chapter is about the 6th trump (2nd woe) and it lasts 37 months (1110 days). The image in that chapter is a false throne BTW.

That isn't what it promotes at all. The Beast kills the two witnesses before it can rule over Jerusalem and then there id 4 days before the same Beast is sent to the lake. The Nations involved covers a wider range than what Rome ruled over.

Jer:25:26:
And all the kings of the north,
far and near,
one with another,
and all the kingdoms of the world,
which are upon the face of the earth:

and the king of Sheshach shall drink after them.

Jer:25:29-33:
For,
lo,
I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name,
and should ye be utterly unpunished?
Ye shall not be unpunished:
for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth,
saith the LORD of hosts.
Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words,
and say unto them,
The LORD shall roar from on high,
and utter his voice from his holy habitation;
he shall mightily roar upon his habitation;
he shall give a shout,
as they that tread the grapes,
against all the inhabitants of the earth.
A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth;
for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations,
he will plead with all flesh;
he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.
Thus saith the LORD of hosts,
Behold,
evil shall go forth from nation to nation,
and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth:
they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

All of this has no supporting scripture, it is the vain imaginations of ignorant men who see themselves as learned yet they themselves speak out against what God has determined. They do not have a favorable meeting with God and neither do the ones who believe their vain words.

You must mean between Satan and Israel and Israel (Jews) is the harlot of Revelations. Captivity in this case is the grave, in particular the part where the rich man was sent.

Lu:16:22-23:
And it came to pass,
that the beggar died,
and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom:
the rich man also died,
and was buried;

And in hell he lift up his eyes,
being in torments,
and seeth Abraham afar off,
and Lazarus in his bosom.

Re:18:7:
How much she hath glorified herself,
and lived deliciously,
so much torment and sorrow give her:
for she saith in her heart,
I sit a queen,
and am no widow,
and shall see no sorrow.

La:1:1-3:
How doth the city sit solitary,
that was full of people!
how is she become as a widow!

she that was great among the nations,
and princess among the provinces,
how is she become tributary!
She weepeth sore in the night,
and her tears are on her cheeks:
among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her:
all her friends have dealt treacherously with her,
they are become her enemies.
Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction,
and because of great servitude:
she dwelleth among the heathen,
she findeth no rest:
all her persecutors overtook her between the straits.
All you have to do is read certain parts of the Bible, everybody is identified even the identity of the Beloved Disciple is made known if you take the time to actually read parts of the book.

http://www.compellingtruth.org/Muslim-antichrist.html
Do you think the people under the control of 10 human kings will praise Jesus?

Re:17:12:
And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings,
which have received no kingdom as yet;
but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Those posts are for other people boomer, I would not expect you to clue in on any reference other than the very 1st verse posted. Sorry about you (lack of) luck.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You seem to be unaware that ISIS practices a form that is bought and paid for by the USA so you are describing their bosses rather than the majority of Muslims. Muslims would be embracing them as heroes if they were following to religion 'properly'. Again not a point I expect you to be able to grasp. It would seem the millions of (Muslim) refugees support that they are just bad people from start to finish. Here is a good example of who ISIS serves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAVAK
1957–1970

After removing the populist regime of Mohammad Mosaddeq (which was originally focused on nationalizing Iran's oil industry but also set out to weaken the Shah's power) from power on 19 August 1953, in a coup, the monarch, Mohammad Reza Shah, established an intelligence service with police powers. The Shah's goal was[6] to strengthen his regime by placing political opponents under surveillance and repress dissident movements. According to Encyclopædia Iranica:
A U.S. Army colonel working for the CIA was sent to Persia in September 1953 to work with General Teymur Bakhtiar, who was appointed military governor of Tehran in December 1953 and immediately began to assemble the nucleus of a new intelligence organization. The U.S. Army colonel worked closely with Bakhtīār and his subordinates, commanding the new intelligence organization and training its members in basic intelligence techniques, such as surveillance and interrogation methods, the use of intelligence networks, and organizational security. This organization was the first modern, effective intelligence service to operate in Persia. Its main achievement occurred in September 1954, when it discovered and destroyed a large communist Tudeh Party network that had been established in the Persian armed forces[7][8]
In March 1955, the Army colonel was "replaced with a more permanent team of five career CIA officers, including specialists in covert operations, intelligence analysis, and counterintelligence, including Major General Herbert Norman Schwarzkopf who "trained virtually all of the first generation of SAVAK personnel." In 1956 this agency was reorganized and given the name Sazeman-e Ettela'at va Amniyat-e Keshvar (SAVAK).[8] These in turn were replaced by SAVAK’s own instructors in 1965.[9][10]
SAVAK had the power to censor the media, screen applicants for government jobs, "and according to reliable Western source,[11] use all means necessary, including torture, to hunt down dissidents".[12] After 1963, the Shah expanded his security organizations, including SAVAK, which grew to over 5,300 full-time agents and a large but unknown number of part-time informers.[12]
In 1961 the Iranian authorities dismissed the agency's first director, General Teymur Bakhtiar;[13] he later became a political dissident. In 1970 SAVAK agents assassinated him, disguising the deed as an accident.[citation needed]

Nope, don't think so.. any religion that tosses gays off the roof, and stones women and rapes 12 year old boys and girls is Godless.

People like you that support that kind of backward ideology will have a front row seat in hell.
You have it backwards bloomer, you are the ones who supports them by not exposing whose orders they obey.

Satan and the other fallen angels are in the front row in hell. You are as green as they come aren't you? You should have been trained a little longer before being let outside.