God’s decree. No punishment after death for men.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

A good God must be a huge hearted Universalist God. If not then he is a satanic loser. All are equal before God. If not then God would not be righteous. God forbid.

http://gnosis.org/library/ephip.htm

It must then follow that there is no punishment of man after death. Intelligently, God creates all for the best of all possible ends. This is also a natural law.

Only a loser of a God would have a heaven and a hell. Only a poor shepherd would lose a huge part of his flock.

Is your God a Universalist God?

Regards
DL

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

A good God must be a huge hearted Universalist God. If not then he is a satanic loser. All are equal before God. If not then God would not be righteous. God forbid.

http://gnosis.org/library/ephip.htm

It must then follow that there is no punishment of man after death. Intelligently, God creates all for the best of all possible ends. This is also a natural law.

Only a loser of a God would have a heaven and a hell. Only a poor shepherd would lose a huge part of his flock.

Is your God a Universalist God?

Regards
DL

This is not exactly in keeping with the old stuff. If you live in the physical you live in hell with matter subject to the confines and limitations of flesh. Life is hell. Seven times to the pit and then wings.

Seven impeccable completions poured out.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Sometimes I think that heaven or hell is a state of mind. When asked, "where is your kingdom,,,the man said, the kingdom of heaven is at hand." you can choose to live in guilt and fear , animosity and hatred, which is a hell state of mind. Or you could try and be happy and let others be as well,,,and maybe that is the heaven state of mind. Anything else we simply cannot know.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I'm at three hundred and fourty two attempts on the sixth level, God this is hell.

seven consecutive impeccable completions, fourty nine times harder, I guess

And then your laundry is always clean, even if you never take it off.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
All are equal before God.

It can't be that all are the same before God: so that a criminal, murderer and transgressor on others ... will be the same as the righteous, kind-hearted and good-doer to people.

And it can't be that the outcome of all people will be the same.

God is Just.
Is justice to deal with all in the same way: so the good-doer will be like the evil-doer; this is not logical.

Quran 68: 53, which means:
{53. Shall We then make c [the recompense of] those who submit themselves [to Our commandment] like [that of] the guilty? d

36. What is the matter with you? How can you judge [the prosperity of Paradise for yourselves?]}

c Concerning the reward and the requital.

d No, it is not as you think.

=========================================================

And this is another aya in the Quran to explain this subject:

Quran 45: 21, which means:

[Some of the idolaters said to some of the believers: "Should there be any life following death and should there be any reward for the good–doer, then we too will be rewarded; because we honor the guest, feed the hungry and dress the naked"; therefore this aya was revealed:]

21. [Do the idolaters and associaters think that they will be rewarded for their deeds?]

Or do those, who slam [the honor of people with their tongues]
a and work evil, expect that we will make them [prosper in the Next Life] as [will We give to] those who believe and do righteous deeds:

equal their life [in the World] and their afterlife [following death: so that We shall give them in the afterlife as have We given to them in the life of the World]?

[Nope, it will never be as do they say]; so how wrong they judge [for themselves!]
}

a This is like His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 6: 60, which means:
(It is He [: God] Who takes your souls [out of your bodies] by night, and knows all that [evil] you [people] have already committed by day.)

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
It can't be that all are the same before God: so that a criminal, murderer and transgressor on others ... will be the same as the righteous, kind-hearted and good-doer to people.

And it can't be that the outcome of all people will be the same.

God is Just.
Is justice to deal with all in the same way: so the good-doer will be like the evil-doer; this is not logical.

Quran 68: 53, which means:
{53. Shall We then make c [the recompense of] those who submit themselves [to Our commandment] like [that of] the guilty? d

36. What is the matter with you? How can you judge [the prosperity of Paradise for yourselves?]}

c Concerning the reward and the requital.

d No, it is not as you think.

=========================================================

And this is another aya in the Quran to explain this subject:

Quran 45: 21, which means:

[Some of the idolaters said to some of the believers: "Should there be any life following death and should there be any reward for the good–doer, then we too will be rewarded; because we honor the guest, feed the hungry and dress the naked"; therefore this aya was revealed:]

21. [Do the idolaters and associaters think that they will be rewarded for their deeds?]

Or do those, who slam [the honor of people with their tongues]
a and work evil, expect that we will make them [prosper in the Next Life] as [will We give to] those who believe and do righteous deeds:

equal their life [in the World] and their afterlife [following death: so that We shall give them in the afterlife as have We given to them in the life of the World]?

[Nope, it will never be as do they say]; so how wrong they judge [for themselves!]
}

a This is like His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 6: 60, which means:
(It is He [: God] Who takes your souls [out of your bodies] by night, and knows all that [evil] you [people] have already committed by day.)

Who created the good man and who created the evil man?

If both created for the best possible end, why end with one in heaven and one in hell?

As to God being just, not in the moral sense as there is only one God. Single entities have no need of morals as morals only serves groups. Saying God is just is like saying nature is just. Not applicable.

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If nobody went to hell to witness what fallen angels go through how would the people in the new earth know to avoid sin as being 'not a good move'??

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Who created the good man and who created the evil man?

God created man, and then man will choose either to be grateful or ungrateful to his Lord.
And God did not create man as good or evil.
So God created man and explained and defined to him the way of the truth, and man has the free choice either to be righteous or disobedient.

Quran 76: 3, which means:
{We have shown to him [: man] the [correct] way d; [and have given to him the free choice] whether to be grateful or ungrateful. e}

d And We explained to him the evidences to recognize the Creator, and We forbade him from worshipping idols and statues and from the evil acts.

e So if he show gratitude, he will go to Paradise; and if he is ungrateful, his destiny will be in the Fire.

All the interpretations that I mention are by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
If nobody went to hell to witness what fallen angels go through how would the people in the new earth know to avoid sin as being 'not a good move'??

Most religions label many things as sins that are not sins.

Do you really believe in angels? Really?

Send me one please.

Regards
DL

God created man, and then man will choose either to be grateful or ungrateful to his Lord.
And God did not create man as good or evil.
So God created man and explained and defined to him the way of the truth, and man has the free choice either to be righteous or disobedient.

Quran 76: 3, which means:
{We have shown to him [: man] the [correct] way d; [and have given to him the free choice] whether to be grateful or ungrateful. e}

When did you meet Allah and learn the way?

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Most religions label many things as sins that are not sins.

Do you really believe in angels? Really?
I would say this is one of the better vids on who the sins of God from Ge:6 are. Jude is the best description of them in the Bible and it is no accident it is just before Revelation that has fallen angels in it. Feel free to post some thought on that short book.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
God explained to us in the heavenly books by the tongue of His messengers or apostles.

I see.

You chose to believe the lies of men instead of thinking for yourself.

Do you not know that all imams and priests lie all the time when speaking of God?

Why are you not following your heart?

That is where Jesus said the real laws for life are written.

Regards
DL

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Still doesn't make sense to me how you could fear someone you're suppose to love, or love someone you fear. Doesn't make any sense at all.

I see.

You chose to believe the lies of men instead of thinking for yourself.

Do you not know that all imams and priests lie all the time when speaking of God?

Why are you not following your heart?

That is where Jesus said the real laws for life are written.

Regards
DL
Actually that was written in the book of Romans DL

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The only time I ever think about this really is when I am hung over.
The saying is God If i could die I would live happily ever after.
Do I believe in Angels? No we are each others angels in times of need
Do I believe in truth coming from the tongue of the messenger? No
why would God hide behind the tongue of some megalomaniac who
believes he is on a mission from God? Can't god deliver his own message?
Hell we have even created facebook for him.
Do I believe we are in hell waiting to find happiness? No life is what we make
it and when we screw up there are consequences or life lessons has nothing
to do with god.
In fact concept of god came about when a dyslexic man was writing a praise
worthy not about his dog think about that
There are people out there who have so low esteem they have to make
themselves important by being on a special mission from God converting the
masses. There are those who sometimes think they are so superior they get
to pass judgment on others as if they were god and determining others fate.
Then there are those who have their own faith and don't push it on others
and don't go saying death to non believers

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The only time I ever think about this really is when I am hung over.
The saying is God If i could die I would live happily ever after.
Do I believe in Angels? No we are each others angels in times of need
Do I believe in truth coming from the tongue of the messenger? No
why would God hide behind the tongue of some megalomaniac who
believes he is on a mission from God? Can't god deliver his own message?
Hell we have even created facebook for him.
Do I believe we are in hell waiting to find happiness? No life is what we make
it and when we screw up there are consequences or life lessons has nothing
to do with god.
In fact concept of god came about when a dyslexic man was writing a praise
worthy not about his dog think about that
There are people out there who have so low esteem they have to make
themselves important by being on a special mission from God converting the
masses. There are those who sometimes think they are so superior they get
to pass judgment on others as if they were god and determining others fate.
Then there are those who have their own faith and don't push it on others
and don't go saying death to non believers

You have so much self-conceit, pride and arrogance.
Your consequence will be so dark.

God does not guide the wrong-doer, then how about their blasphemous demands?

God is god: proud and does not sit with the material beings neither will He sit with spiritual beings;
He is High on His Glorious Throne which is over the seven heavens; Glory be to Him above speaking directly to people.

The Children of Israel, with their arrogance, demanded to see God openly, when a thunderbolt seized them and they died.

Quran 4: 153, which means:
{The people of the Bible a [: the Jews] demand of you [Mohammed] to bring down upon them a book from heaven [written on the stone tablets b];

[So God replied about their words:]

but they did demand of Moses [aforetime] for [something] greater than this [demand], when they said: "Show to us God conspicuously c "
so the thunderbolt seized them
d because of their wrong-doing.}

a Lit. "Scripture."

b As did Moses bring before.

c i.e. so as to see Him with their eye-sight.

d Over the mount Hor (El-Tor) and they died.