People will listen to the Quran interpretation

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
In the time of Prophet Mohammed, a large number of people did not listen and submit to the Glorious Quran, so God confirmed His prophet and told him that disbelievers will listen to the Quran and its interpretation in the future, and will scoop from its knowledge.

Quran 6: 113, which means:

[Then God – be glorified – started to encourage the Prophet, and He promised him that the unbelievers will listen to the Quran in the future, even though they do not listen to it today; and that they will scoop from its knowledge, even though they do not scoop today:]

113. To such [interpretation of the Quran] will the hearts of those incline [to listen to the Quran, in the future]: those who believe not in the Next Life a: they will be well-pleased with it [as a constitution]b, and will gain c [from it] what they may gain. d

a It means: the deniers of the 'sending of souls to the afterlife': if they do not listen and yield to the Quran in the time of the Prophet, they will listen to it in the time of the Mahdi when they will understand its meaning and read its interpretation.

b Even though some of them do not accept it in the time of the Prophet.

c Or scoop from its knowledge.

d In your time, O Mohammed. It means: they will earn, scoop and gain much of its profuse knowledge.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
How many threads do you need simply quoting your stoopid quran......

This is tantamount to spamming

I vote for a merge........

And you can stuff your Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
This aya also indicates this meaning that people in the future will listen to the Quran and a large number of them will believe when they know about the meaning and interpretation of the Glorious Quran.

Quran 41: 53, which means:
{53. We will show them Our portents [indicative of the truthfulness of Mohammed] c on the horizons [of the sky] d and among themselves e in order that it will become evident to them that [the Quran] is the truth [from God and not from Mohammed f.]
Is it not enough that your Lord [is a Witness to your truthfulness, O Mohammed] does witness all things
g ?}

c It means: In the future, they will see the cosmic signs to be a confirmation of the Quran.
That is because people are different in religions and doctrines, some of them believe in the Quran and others deny it, like Jews, Christians and other sects; therefore, God will show them such portents in order to be certain that the Quran is the word of God, for He fulfilled what He promised about the changes in the universe.

d They are the portents and extra-ordinary events [heralding Doomsday] mentioned in the Quran and which will occur in the End Time, like:
• the fixation of moon [as a full moon], then its division into two halves, then its attraction towards the sun;
• the cessation of the earth from its axial rotation so that the night will be perpetual in one side of the earth, and the day will be perpetual in the other side;
• the moving of the meteorites towards the sun,
• the falling of comets down upon the earth,
• the dispersion of mountains,
• and the evaporation of the water of rivers and seas facing the sun.
Therefore, such portents or signs will be on the horizons.

e i.e. and another sign will appear among themselves: he is the Mahdi who will bring to them the explanation of the mysterious words of the Quran, the meaning of which they do not understand, and do not know their implications, and for this reason, they deny such words of the Quran.

So the Mahdi will explain to them their meaning and implication, in order that the signs will be scientific and applied and practical; so they may believe in them and be certain, because the appearing portents will confirm what God told about in the Quran.

f As do they claim; therefore they will believe then, when their belief will not profit them.

This is confirmed by His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 6: 158, which means:
(On the day [that] one of your Lord's portents will come, it shall not profit a soul to believe [at that time] that never believed before [the occurrence of that portent], or earned some good by his belief.

Say [Mohammed to these associaters and idolaters]: "Wait you [for the occurrence of that portent; for] we [too] are waiting [for your death in order that We will punish you in the world of souls]."
)

So the first extra-ordinary sign to appear on the horizons will be in moon, which will be its fixation [as a full moon] in the beginning, then its fission into two halves then its attraction towards the sun.
However, I have explained about these portents and signs and how they will occur in the End of the Time, in my book entitled: The Universe and the Quran.

g i.e. He is Present: hears and sees.

More information in this link:
The Universe and the Quran 4

See on the web, in the book: The Universe and the Quran, and from the list of Contents, choose: Repentance Will not Be Accepted on That Day.

Last edited:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Or the cry babies could stop derailing the thread and just ignore it if they don't like the content. You boys are adults are you not?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Interpret the true meaning of this sentence: A man can not live on love alone.

Then tell me why I should trust one man's interpretation of books that are the cause of so much hatred, death, and destruction.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Mohammad is a pedophile, just like his followings.

I need not reply to you and to your lies, ho ho ho.
Judah committed adultery with his daughter in law.

Interpret the true meaning of this sentence: A man can not live on love alone.

Then tell me why I should trust one man's interpretation of books that are the cause of so much hatred, death, and destruction.

Are you serious, do you believe what you say?
So one of two things: either you don't know: then you are ignorant. Or you know and you lie deliberately then you are a devil.

===========================================================

So in the future, people will be acquainted about the Quran wisdom and extensive knowledge; the propaganda of God's enemy as for to blind people about the Quran will fail.

People will discover that their religious leaders lied to them: they pictured the Quran as a book of myth and that it is full of violence, evil and wickedness, and that Prophet Mohammed was cruel and killer while he was the compassionate and kind to believers.

This will take place when people will study the interpretation of the Quran and know then that even Muslims themselves did not understand its deep meaning and implication.

Quran 98: 1, which means:
{Those who disbelieve among the people of the Bible a [: Jews and Christians] and [among] the associaters [or idolaters] b will not desist [from their unbelief] until there shall come to them [the Mahdi, i.e. the Comforter, with] the clear explanation [of the Quran. c]}

a Lit. the Scripture.
It means: Jews and Christians who disbelieve in the Quran.

b Out of the Arab and others.

c And then most of them will believe.

It means: The Mahdi (or the Comforter or Elia of the Last Days) will bring to them the explanation of the ambiguous ayat of the Quran, and then most of them will believe.

Similar to this is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 7: 53, which means:
(Do they look for nothing other than its interpretation [will come to them!?])

It means: Do they look for its interpretation in order to believe!? No, none may believe other than the one whom God wants to guide.

The interpretation is by the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohmmed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.