Why Prophet Abraham

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Once I saw an English man, specialized in Islamic studies; he asked me: "Why is Prophet Abraham so important?"
I said: "He was their father: the father of the Israelites: the seed of Isaac, and the father of the Arab the descendants of Ishmael the older son of Abraham.
And Abraham was against the idolatry."

Prophet Abraham was a hero: he was one of the Shia or the devoted enthusiastic of Noah, then he was guided to know God the Creator the One: the Lord of the heavens and the earth.
Then he broke up the idols of his people in the well-known story.

Then when Prophet Mohammed was sent, God commanded him to follow the creed of Abraham who was a monotheist: devoted to God alone, and was neither a Jew nor yet a Christian, because he was before the revealing of the Torah of Moses, as was he before the revealing of the Gospel of Jesus.

Quran 16: 123, which means:
{Then We revealed to you [Mohammed]: "Follow the religion of Abraham, the Hanief [: the monotheist], who was never one of the associaters."}

The interpretation is by the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Disclaimer:

THE PROPAGANDA ABOVE DOES NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE CANADIAN CONTENT MEMBERSHIP.

THE FLAGELLATING NONSENSE YOU ARE SEEING HERE IS THE OPINION OF SOME KOOK WHO IS NOT CANADIAN, REPEAT NOT CANADIAN.

HE IS, IN FACT, SOME SMUCK WHO IS FOUR GOATS SHORT OF A HERD.

Reader discretion is advised.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Once I saw an English man, specialized in Islamic studies; he asked me: "Why is Prophet Abraham so important?"
I said: "He was their father: the father of the Israelites: the seed of Isaac, and the father of the Arab the descendants of Ishmael the older son of Abraham.
And Abraham was against the idolatry."

Prophet Abraham was a hero: he was one of the Shia or the devoted enthusiastic of Noah, then he was guided to know God the Creator the One: the Lord of the heavens and the earth.
Then he broke up the idols of his people in the well-known story.

Then when Prophet Mohammed was sent, God commanded him to follow the creed of Abraham who was a monotheist: devoted to God alone, and was neither a Jew nor yet a Christian, because he was before the revealing of the Torah of Moses, as was he before the revealing of the Gospel of Jesus.

Quran 16: 123, which means:
{Then We revealed to you [Mohammed]: "Follow the religion of Abraham, the Hanief [: the monotheist], who was never one of the associaters."}

The interpretation is by the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
The man told the king that his wife was his sister to save his own azz. He can be your hero, I'll choose someone else.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Disclaimer:

THE PROPAGANDA ABOVE DOES NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE CANADIAN CONTENT MEMBERSHIP.

THE FLAGELLATING NONSENSE YOU ARE SEEING HERE IS THE OPINION OF SOME KOOK WHO IS NOT CANADIAN, REPEAT NOT CANADIAN.

HE IS IN FACT SOME SMUCK WHO IS FOUR GOATS SHORT OF A HERD>

Schmuck, not smuck. And you a writer. I am appalled.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Disclaimer:

HE IS, IN FACT, SOME SMUCK WHO IS FOUR GOATS SHORT OF A HERD.

Croaking of a frog :lol:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The man told the king that his wife was his sister to save his own azz. He can be your hero, I'll choose someone else.

This was only a fabrication: a lie of Ezra son of Siraeh, in his Torah which he wrote following their return from the captivity of Babylon.

See the book The Disagreement of the Quran with the Hebrew Bible (or the Conflict Between the Torah and the Quran), then from the list of Contents, click on: Another Lie: About Abraham

The Disagreement of the

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Hey, can anyone explain how Abraham, a Sumerian, became the first Jew by cutting off his foreskin? Seems to me that he was just the first Sumerian to cut off his foreskin. Probably used a stone knife... Ouch!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Christian interpretation has merely shuffled along in the darkness without a light. "Like the streams in the circle of heaven I besprinkle the seeds of men," runs a text in the Records of the Past (Vol. III, 129).

The angels in Revelation pour out the contents of their censers over the earth, granting a nucleus of solar "fire" to each mortal to divinize him. As the Timaeus of Plato reports, the deity was to furnish the collective seed of what was to be immortal in humanity.
In Old Testament allegorism the doctrine is found most unexpectedly to be the core of meaning in the Abraham story. Like the Prodigal
112​
Son of the New Testament he was sent out from his home, country and kinsfolk (in the heavenly Eden) to go to a strange land (incidentally to the West, where was the Tuat, or gate of entry to the earth!). There his seed was to multiply until it filled the earth with his children, the heirs of supernal grace.

But the hidden sense of the name Abraham or Abram has escaped notice, and it is of great moment, as are all Bible names. Scholars may protest, but it seems obvious that the word is simply A-Brahm, (Hindu), meaning "non-Brahm." Abraham, the Patriarch or oldest of the aeons or emanations, was not Brahm, the Absolute, but the first emanation from Brahm; the first ray, the first God, perhaps equivalent to Ishwara of the Hindus.

He was the first life that was not Absolute, yet from the Absolute. He was to go forth into the realms of matter, divide and multiply, and fill the world with his fragmented units. To return to Abraham’s bosom would be just to complete the cycle of outgoing and return, to rest in the bosom of the highest divinity close to the Absolute. Also he came out of Ur, of the Chaldees (or Kasadim), which is another key word, since Ur is the Chaldean word for "fire," the celestial empyrean, out of which all souls, as fiery sparks, are emanated. Kasadim, or Kasdim, was a term given to the highest celestial spirits, who fathered the production of the divine sparks of soul. It is practically equivalent to "Archangels."http://pc93.tripod.com/lostlght.htm

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
This was only a fabrication: a lie of Ezra son of Siraeh, in his Torah which he wrote following their return from the captivity of Babylon.

See the book The Disagreement of the Quran with the Hebrew Bible (or the Conflict Between the Torah and the Quran), then from the list of Contents, click on: Another Lie: About Abraham

The Disagreement of the
Oh I see. If it is something written about the guy that does not agree with your superior knowledge, which you are borrowing from Judaism anyway, then it is a lie of Ezra,,who incidentally had nothing to do with the writings of the Torah to begin with. Okie dokie. But hey,,,why did Ibraham,,or Abraham as you call him:).,,,why did he tear up his daddy's store and then hit the road?

You're full of it Selfstump. Just sayin :).

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Everybody love Abraham he is the father of Muslims, Jews and Christians
so all this fighting over religion and how it should be is really the longest
family feud in history and children's expense. Its time the Israelis put down
their guns, Its time the Muslims grew up and entered the modern world
and its time for the Christians to understand they are not the only true light
in the universe except in their own mind.
Jesus was a Jew and he did not want to start a new religion he wanted to
reform Judaism much like Martin Luther wanted to reform the Christian
identity and end years of nonsense that had built up with time.
It is time the leaders got together and solved the issue.
The ancient texts are written as symbolism not to be taken in all terms
literally. If that were truly the case many were either on drugs or completely
nut in the context of religious fervor. and I suspect bother were at play

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Everybody love Abraham he is the father of Muslims, Jews and Christians
so all this fighting over religion and how it should be is really the longest
family feud in history and children's expense. Its time the Israelis put down
their guns, Its time the Muslims grew up and entered the modern world
and its time for the Christians to understand they are not the only true light
in the universe except in their own mind.
Jesus was a Jew and he did not want to start a new religion he wanted to
reform Judaism much like Martin Luther wanted to reform the Christian
identity and end years of nonsense that had built up with time.
It is time the leaders got together and solved the issue.
The ancient texts are written as symbolism not to be taken in all terms
literally. If that were truly the case many were either on drugs or completely
nut in the context of religious fervor. and I suspect bother were at play
Luther wasn't such a prince of a guy either.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So Abraham was in error at the start, then he was guided.
He saw his people worshiping the idols and statues which they themselves made, so he refused the idols, then he started to search about his Lord.
His people worshiped the sun, the moon and the stars and the planets of the sky, specially Planet Venus or the morning star as they called it.
So he saw the planet Venus, and said: This is my Lord, then when it set, he said: The god should not be absent from his creation. Then he saw the moon shining, he said: this is my Lord, then also the moon set, and he said: It can't be my Lord who should not be absent. Then he thought to ask his Lord to acquaint him about Himself.
Then he saw the sun rising, and he said: This is my Lord, and when it set; he said: I am quit of all such gods.
God sent him His angel: Gabriel who said: God is Glorified and Magnified by us; He is Lord of angels and the rouh: [Gabriel and his likes]; Abraham said: God is our Lord and the Lord of the angels and the rouh.

The story of Abraham's guidance, as in the Quran 6: 74- 83, which mean:
{ 74. And [tell them] when Abraham a said to his father Azar [in Arabic, which is the same Thare in Hebrew] b: "Do you take idols for gods c ? Surely, I see you and your people in manifest error d."

75. e Thus did We show to Abraham [Our vast] kingdom of the heavens [: the planets] and the earth f; so that he might be of those having sure belief g.

76. And when the night outspread over him, he saw a planet [: Venus h]; he said: "This is my Lord." But when the [planet] set, [Abraham] said: "I love not the setters."

77. When he saw the moon shining [in the sky], he said: "This is my Lord." But when it set, [Abraham] said: "If my Lord does not guide me [to my wisdom], I shall surely be of the people gone astray [from the correct way.]"

78. Then when he saw the sun shining [in the east], he said: "This is my Lord; this is greater [than the moon and the planets.]"
But when the [sun] set, he said: "My people, surely I quit myself of [all the idols] that you associate [with God.]"

79. "I have turned my face to Him, Who split the heavens [: the planets] and the earth i;
I am being a Hanief [: a monotheist], and not of those that associate [partners with God.]"
j

80. His people wrangled with him. k
[Abraham] said: "Do you dispute with me concerning God, when He has guided me? l
I fear not of that which you associate with Him m, except that my Lord wills anything n. My Lord comprehends all things in His knowledge o,
will you not then be admonished [and abandon worshipping the idols]?

81. "Why should I fear the [idols] that you associate [with God, when they are merely engraved stones which neither profit nor harm],
the while you fear [Him
p] not: because you associate with God [the idols, to] which He has not sent down on you any 'heavenly commandment' q?
So which of the two parties [: you or I] will be more worthy of security [in the Next Life], if you have knowledge [of the final consequences]?"

[Then God – be glorified – confirmed the words of Abraham that security is for believers not for associaters and idolaters:]
82. Those who believe [in God and His messengers], and do not confound their belief with a wrong-doing [of association r] – such will have the sure security [from the chastisement in the Next Life]; they are guided [to the way of the truth.]

83. This [argument of Abraham] is Our evident argument which We gave to Abraham s [to argue with] against his people; We raise in ranks t whom [of believers] We like; your Lord is Most Wise u, All-Knowing [of whoever deserves wisdom, so He raises his rank with it.]}

a i.e. Mention to them the story of Abraham in order to contemplate it and ponder about it as did Abraham think, so he was guided to the correct way.

b Which means: 'he aided his father'; because his father had no son, then when Abraham was born, they said:Thare, i.e. 'he aided his father'.

c To worship them apart from God.

d Far away from the truth.

e It means: As did We let Abraham realize the mistake of his father, thus did We show to him …

f i.e. We showed him Our tremendous kingdom of the planets including the earth, in order to think and reason.

g About the signs of God and His might.

h Because the planet Venus is the first of the stars of the sky to appear at night.

i Who split them into nine planets, after being one object; which has been interpreted in the aya 14 in this soora.

j That is because when Abraham grew up and attained adulthood, he saw his people worship the idols, he disliked that because of being stones that could not do any profit or harm.
So he started to think and look to the sky, that he might find his Creator to worship Him.
He directed his sight to the sky, because they said to him: There is One God in heaven, and many gods on earth; so when he did not like the gods of the earth, he started to look at the sky and observe its objects, but when he saw them disappear from sight, he said to himself: The attributes of God should be lasting and should not change, and God should always be present and should not disappear or set.
Then it came to his mind that he has better to ask his Creator to guide him to Himself; so that he may know and worship Him.
So he said: "If my Lord does not guide me [to my wisdom], I shall surely be of the people gone astray [from the correct way.]"
Therefore, God sent him Gabriel who said to him:
(God is the 'Glorified', the 'Sanctified' [by angels], Lord of angels and the Spirit.)
So Abraham at that time, discerned his guidance and wisdom, and said:
("I have turned my face to Him, Who split the heavens [: the planets] and the earth;
I am being a Hanief [: a monotheist], and not of those that associate [partners with God.]")

k Concerning their idols and warned him of evil that might befall him should he abandon worshipping them.

l To the way of the truth, by means of the inspiration, revelation, rational proofs and cosmic signs.

m If I break them up. It means: I do neither fear of the idols nor do I fear of you that you may kill, imprison or beat me.

n For some purpose that I don't know.

o Because God knows more than I and you do about the consequences of affairs; so if He likes that I should be killed or imprisoned by you, then I don't object to that.

p i.e. God Who is your Creator and Provider, in Whose hand is your death and life.

q i.e. God did not reveal any commandment to worship the idols, neither did He reveal any book or declaration in which He might command you to worship them, but in fact He commanded you to worship Him alone, and that you should not associate with Him anyone of His creatures.

r i.e. they do not mix their belief with association; like the saying of Loqman [Tobias] to his son, as in the Quran 31: 13, which means:
("My son, associate none with God; for, surely, the association [with God] is a tremendous wrong.")

s i.e. which We taught to Abraham by means of inspiration and revelation.

t By knowledge and wisdom.

u With His acts.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Mohammed also was in error at the start, then he was guided.
This is in the Quran 93: 6-8, which mean:
6. Did He not find you [Mohammed] an orphan, and shelter you a?

7. Did He not find you astray [from the religion], and guide you?b

8. Did He not know [that] you were ‘poor and responsible about a family’, and enrich you [by trading and by the wealth of your wife Khadieja]?

a It means: He gave you shelter with your grandfather Abdul-muttalib, then when he died, He gave you shelter with your uncle Abu Talib.

b To His religion by revelation and inspiration.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Hey, can anyone explain how Abraham, a Sumerian, became the first Jew by cutting off his foreskin? Seems to me that he was just the first Sumerian to cut off his foreskin. Probably used a stone knife... Ouch!

Is everyone having his foreskin cut off; is he a Jew?

While the Torah was revealed a long time after Abraham, and then Judaism appeared.

So Abraham was before the Judaism and before the Christianity; therefore God commanded Mohammed to follow the origin: Abraham who was before the Judaism and Christianity, so as to be safe of their distortions; and Abraham was against the idolatry and he submitted himself to God alone without associate.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
So Abraham was before the Judaism and before the Christianity; therefore God commanded Mohammed to follow the origin: Abraham who was before the Judaism and Christianity, so as to be safe of their distortions; and Abraham was against the idolatry and he submitted himself to God alone without associate.
Do you ever get tired of writing that all out all the time. I think we get that is what you believe but nobody else believes that sh!t, so why don't you stop it for god sake.