Christians don't be enthusiastic about the Christ

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The exaggeration of loving Jesus is not correct; man should not love anyone more than he loves God Most Gracious.
God the Creator and Provider with provision for man, his Patron and Protector .. and man should be grateful to Him for all His bounties; so let us love God more than anyone else whether this one is an angel, a prophet or a saint. Our love to God should be superior to any other love.

Quran 4: 171, which means:
[God – be glorified – addressed Christians, and said in the Quran:]

{ 171. People of the Book [: the Gospel], do not exaggerate in your religion a nor say aught concerning God save the truth b.

The Messiah: Jesus the son of Mary was but a messenger of God c, and His "word" d, that He cast to Mary and a "spirit" e [coming] from His [neighborhood],
so believe in God
f and [in all] His messengers g.

Say not "Trinity" h; desist [from such words], it will be better for you i; for God is One God j;

Far Exalted is He above having any son.

To Him belong all the [cosmic destructive factors] in the [gaseous] heavens
k, and [the sudden destructive factors] on earth l.

God suffices for a One Who records your acts
m.

172. The Christ will never disdain to be a servant of God, neither will the angels favored n [by God.] Whosoever disdains to serve Him, and waxes proud, He will gather them altogether to Him [in the space o.]

173. As for those who believe and do righteous [deeds], He will give them their [due] wages p, and increase them still more out of His bounty q.

Whereas those who are disdainful
r and arrogant, He will punish them [in Hell] with a painful chastisement, and they shall not find for themselves, apart from God, any guardian s or savior t.}

a i.e. do not exceed the truth in your religion.

b i.e. say God is One without associate, as is it in the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran, but don't say: a third of three in a Trinity.

c But is not his son as do you claim.

d The Christ in heaven was surnamed "The word of God."

e i.e. one of those angels in His neighborhood in the ethereal heavens; they are a kind of angels [called the "spirit" or the "Rooh"; i.e. he came down from the heavens to the earth and entered in the body of the fetus formed in the womb of Mary.

f That He is One having no son.

g And don't deny anyone of them.

h Father, son and a holy spirit.

i Than clinging to it.

j And they are not three as do you claim.

k Like meteors, meteorites, and storming winds.

l i.e. the sudden destructive factors, like volcanoes, earthquakes, torrents and others; so that He may afflict you with some of them, if you don't devote yourselves to Him alone.

m So that He will punish you following your death, according to your acts.

n All of them do not disdain from admitting their slavery to God and submitting themselves to Him.

o And call them to account.

p i.e. He will give them their recompense, in full without any decrease.

q And according to His generosity.

r To worship Him.

s To take care about their affairs.

t To help and save them from the punishment.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Muslims should stop raping little boys and girls.

Oh, and goats. they should really stop raping goats too.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I'm a Jew am I? You have no idea of the adjectives available to me for you...

Idolator

I can think of worse things to be called.

The exaggeration of loving Jesus is not correct; man should not love anyone more than he loves God Most Gracious.
God the Creator and Provider with provision for man, his Patron and Protector .. and man should be grateful to Him for all His bounties; so let us love God more than anyone else whether this one is an angel, a prophet or a saint. Our love to God should be superior to any other love.

Quran 4: 171, which means:
[God – be glorified – addressed Christians, and said in the Quran:]

{ 171. People of the Book [: the Gospel], do not exaggerate in your religion a nor say aught concerning God save the truth b.

The Messiah: Jesus the son of Mary was but a messenger of God c, and His "word" d, that He cast to Mary and a "spirit" e [coming] from His [neighborhood],
so believe in God
f and [in all] His messengers g.

Say not "Trinity" h; desist [from such words], it will be better for you i; for God is One God j;

Far Exalted is He above having any son.

To Him belong all the [cosmic destructive factors] in the [gaseous] heavens
k, and [the sudden destructive factors] on earth l.

God suffices for a One Who records your acts
m.

172. The Christ will never disdain to be a servant of God, neither will the angels favored n [by God.] Whosoever disdains to serve Him, and waxes proud, He will gather them altogether to Him [in the space o.]

173. As for those who believe and do righteous [deeds], He will give them their [due] wages p, and increase them still more out of His bounty q.

Whereas those who are disdainful
r and arrogant, He will punish them [in Hell] with a painful chastisement, and they shall not find for themselves, apart from God, any guardian s or savior t.}

a i.e. do not exceed the truth in your religion.

b i.e. say God is One without associate, as is it in the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran, but don't say: a third of three in a Trinity.

c But is not his son as do you claim.

d The Christ in heaven was surnamed "The word of God."

e i.e. one of those angels in His neighborhood in the ethereal heavens; they are a kind of angels [called the "spirit" or the "Rooh"; i.e. he came down from the heavens to the earth and entered in the body of the fetus formed in the womb of Mary.

f That He is One having no son.

g And don't deny anyone of them.

h Father, son and a holy spirit.

i Than clinging to it.

j And they are not three as do you claim.

k Like meteors, meteorites, and storming winds.

l i.e. the sudden destructive factors, like volcanoes, earthquakes, torrents and others; so that He may afflict you with some of them, if you don't devote yourselves to Him alone.

m So that He will punish you following your death, according to your acts.

n All of them do not disdain from admitting their slavery to God and submitting themselves to Him.

o And call them to account.

p i.e. He will give them their recompense, in full without any decrease.

q And according to His generosity.

r To worship Him.

s To take care about their affairs.

t To help and save them from the punishment.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible.
you and your source should leave the room. It will make the average IQ go up dramatically.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So the Christ came and was denied, rejected and persecuted.

The Christ was an angel in heaven, then God created the fetus in the womb of Virgin Mary without father, then God commanded the Christ to enter in the body of the fetus created in the womb of Virgin Mary, and so he was the Christ.

Then when Jesus Christ completed his mission he returned to his place in the ethereal heavens or kingdom of heavens in the neighborhood of God under His throne.

So the Christ said: "None goes up to heaven but only he who came down of it."

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Is it possible to put all Christian-bashing threads into one thread?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
One party of Christians believe that the Christ was only a prophet and an apostle of God, and he was the 'son of man', but not the son of God.
This party is called (Jehovah witnesses).

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
And there's a party of rapists and murderers that believe Mo, and praise Allah as they rape little kids, murder infidels and marry goats.

This party is call Muslims

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
One party of Christians believe that the Christ was only a prophet and an apostle of God, and he was the 'son of man', but not the son of God.
This party is called (Jehovah witnesses).
Why not expand your studies before you make incomplete statements Selfstump. Your knowledge of religions is extraordinarily limited. You even know less than I and that is pretty sad.:).

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Is it possible to put all Christian-bashing threads into one thread?

It is not Christian bashing, but correcting of the beliefs about the (son of man), as Jesus Christ called himself in so many sites in the Gospel, while the word 'son of God' was only the cry of a possessed man, then most of Christians disregarded the so many (son of man) and clung to the word of the possessed man when he shouted (son of God!)

And there's a party of rapists and murderers that believe Mo, and praise Allah as they rape little kids, murder infidels and marry goats.

This party is call Muslims

he he he, and what are you, community of angels :roll: