Simple question, would the world be more peaceful without the Quaran? Yes or no

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
If Muslims simply didn't existe at all, would the world be more peaceful?

Debate !!!!

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
No, it would not be a better place. Muslims are just the latest in long line of people who follow a specific religion that have come to the forefront of peoples fear. Within the fabric of this large demographic there are a lot of extremists. They are like a dog with a very bad case of fleas. We would not kill the dog, because it has fleas, so we are tasked to try and find these bugs and exterminate them.

When we start making generalizations like. "Would the world be better without Muslims." We run the risk of sounding and acting like others from history who used a demographic of people to whip up fear. Hitler and Stalin both slaughtered millions in their quest to purify and sanitize their society and create their versions of Utopia. And they are by no means alone.

Muslims are not the problem. Extremism is the problem.

The world would be a better place if we started educating people.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No, wars over treasures have been going on for 1,000's of years before the Quran even existed. It is the distraction that lets those same wars continue just like before only a false cause is promoted to the ones who are forking over the cash for the fake war. Maybe they deserve what they are getting if they have forgotten how to say 'No.'.

Personally, I think the world would be a better place,,,,with more people who know how to spell.
Perhaps if your friends quit bombing schools that would help.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
From my viewpoint, picking on demographics is seldom a good idea. It's generally the individuals who screw things up for the masses.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The ones making the determinations hardly ever live there and no such reports are available on their hometown conditions.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
War does not begat peace.

Lack of differences of opinion and views dose. This is what the quest of Quran is. If everyone worships the Quran you will have peace on earth. Fundamentally this is what the Quran teaches and are trying to accomplish.

As long as it hasn't accomplished this there will be no peace. This is why they call it the religion of peace. By converting everyone to a Muslim ,Because once the goal is accomplished, you will have peace on earth.

The goal is to establish a majority, in a reaction and once it has, they intimidate and shame anyone who opposes their Quran. Like they have already done in the Middle East. And like they will do once they have enough population anywhere else.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Lack of differences of opinion and views dose. This is what the quest of Quran is. If everyone worships the Quran you will have peace on earth. Fundamentally this is what the Quran teaches and are trying to accomplish.

As long as it hasn't accomplished this there will be no peace. This is why they call it the religion of peace. By converting everyone to a Muslim ,Because once the goal is accomplished, you will have peace on earth.

The goal is to establish a majority, in a reaction and once it has, they intimidate and shame anyone who opposes their Quran. Like they have already done in the Middle East. And like they will do once they have enough population anywhere else.
In the case of extremism , which exists in many things including Islam, I agree with RCS. Education is the answer. How that can be implemented, I don't know. At any rate, reactionary fascist methods aren't the answer and are nothing new.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
In the case of extremism , which exists in many things including Islam, I agree with RCS. Education is the answer. How that can be implemented, I don't know. At any rate, reactionary fascist methods aren't the answer and are nothing new.

But the Quran is fascism in its most ultimate form.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The Quran teaches that there will only be peace on earth once its mission of complete conversion to Muslims of all humans is accomplished.

And dropping down to that level with solve everything.

Then let's come up with a good plan to counter them before its to late.

So let me get this.

We will not tolerate our own fascism but we will tolerate theirs?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Why do we tolerate a book that teaches that the only way to accomplish peace on earth is by forcing everyone to convert to Islam ? Do we tolerate books like that in our own culture?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Generalizing is not the answer, would it be more peaceful without radical Islam?
No and the reason is through the pages of history we have seen radical Islam
radical intolerant Christians from the end of Roman times to the present day.
There are Christian who create problems around the world Uganda being a
prime example of late. We have had the tentacles of religion gripped into the
psyche of the world since man first started gazing at the stars.
As I recall less than a hundred years ago Mr. Hitler decided the world would be
a better place without the Jews and we saw the devastation of that

When we marginalize others using our own fear to do it we also marginalize ourselves