Andronicus–Christ

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
16. CHRISTIAN CROSS AND CRESCENT MOON WITH A STAR. In the epoch of the XII-XVI cc. the following two well-known symbols effectively signified the same thing. It is a crescent moon with a star and a Christian cross adjacent to a crescent moon, fig.13 [КР], ch.5. Today a crescent moon with a star is considered to be exclusively a symbol of Islam, of the Muslim faith, and a cross, at the base of which there is a crescent is regarded purely as a Christian symbol. However, Christianity of the XII-XVI cc. was one entity, and it was only at the end of the XVI century that a split began to appear, which led in the XVII century to the division of Christianity into several denominations – Orthodox Christianity, Islam, Catholicism, Judaism, Buddhism, etc. A formerly united Christian symbol – a crescent moon and a star=cross – possibly first symbolised the Star of Bethlehem, which lit up at Christ's birth in year 1152, and also the solar eclipse, associated with the crucifixion of Christ in year 1185. You may recall that during the solar eclipse the sun initially turns into a half crescent. The crescent may also symbolise the Moon, which blocks the Sun. The star (cross) inscribed inside the crescent was depicted in various ways four-pointed, five-pointed, s ix-pointed and eight-pointed.
After the division of the churches in the XVII century the symbol of the star-cross has 'multiplied' and gradually turned into its modern versions, including that of a crescent and a star (today, as a rule, five-pointed) and also into a cross, adjacent to a crescent, etc., fig.13. A six-pointed star (= 6-pointed cross), which has 'separated' from the crescent began to be called the 'star of David', which, by the way, is not surprising, as a significant part of the legends of Biblical David refer to Andronicus-Christ [ЦРС] Christ was always associated with the Star of Bethlehem. So the 'star of David', which today is considered exclusively to be a Judaic symbol, most likely symbolizes The Star of Bethlehem of the XII century.
The fact, that on the domes of many Russian churches and cathedrals there is towering a Christian cross and a crescent, attracts our attention. Historians and members of clergy are often asked a question: what does it mean? As today a crescent is considered to be a symbol of Islam, distant from Christianity. So why then a crescent can be seen together with a cross? Usually the answer is as follows: purportedly, in the epoch of the religious wars Christianity in Europe defeated Islam. So they put an Ottoman crescent at the base of the Christian a cross as a symbol of victory, so that the people always remembered of the' triumph of the cross over the crescent'.
But such 'explanations' are invented post factum and do not represent the facts. The true meaning we have made clear above.
In some places in Russia there have survived old depictions of a Christian cross and a crescent, where the crescent is not situated below, BUT IN THE VERY CENTRE OF THE CROSS, fig. 14 AND EVEN ON TOP OF THE CROSS, ABOVE IT, fig.15 [КР] ch.5. So it is completely impossible to say, that here is depicted 'victory of the cross over the crescent'. If we follow the 'logic' of the historians, then we'll have the opposite: the crescent, placed ABOVE the cross should have been symbolizing the victory of Islam over Christianity. But how could a symbol like that appear in the Christian Orthodox cathedrals?!HOW IT WAS IN REALITY

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
16. CHRISTIAN CROSS AND CRESCENT MOON WITH A STAR. In the epoch of the XII-XVI cc. the following two well-known symbols effectively signified the same thing. It is a crescent moon with a star and a Christian cross adjacent to a crescent moon, fig.13 [КР], ch.5. Today a crescent moon with a star is considered to be exclusively a symbol of Islam, of the Muslim faith, and a cross, at the base of which there is a crescent is regarded purely as a Christian symbol. However, Christianity of the XII-XVI cc. was one entity, and it was only at the end of the XVI century that a split began to appear, which led in the XVII century to the division of Christianity into several denominations – Orthodox Christianity, Islam, Catholicism, Judaism, Buddhism, etc. A formerly united Christian symbol – a crescent moon and a star=cross – possibly first symbolised the Star of Bethlehem, which lit up at Christ's birth in year 1152, and also the solar eclipse, associated with the crucifixion of Christ in year 1185. You may recall that during the solar eclipse the sun initially turns into a half crescent. The crescent may also symbolise the Moon, which blocks the Sun. The star (cross) inscribed inside the crescent was depicted in various ways four-pointed, five-pointed, s ix-pointed and eight-pointed.
After the division of the churches in the XVII century the symbol of the star-cross has 'multiplied' and gradually turned into its modern versions, including that of a crescent and a star (today, as a rule, five-pointed) and also into a cross, adjacent to a crescent, etc., fig.13. A six-pointed star (= 6-pointed cross), which has 'separated' from the crescent began to be called the 'star of David', which, by the way, is not surprising, as a significant part of the legends of Biblical David refer to Andronicus-Christ [ЦРС] Christ was always associated with the Star of Bethlehem. So the 'star of David', which today is considered exclusively to be a Judaic symbol, most likely symbolizes The Star of Bethlehem of the XII century.
The fact, that on the domes of many Russian churches and cathedrals there is towering a Christian cross and a crescent, attracts our attention. Historians and members of clergy are often asked a question: what does it mean? As today a crescent is considered to be a symbol of Islam, distant from Christianity. So why then a crescent can be seen together with a cross? Usually the answer is as follows: purportedly, in the epoch of the religious wars Christianity in Europe defeated Islam. So they put an Ottoman crescent at the base of the Christian a cross as a symbol of victory, so that the people always remembered of the' triumph of the cross over the crescent'.
But such 'explanations' are invented post factum and do not represent the facts. The true meaning we have made clear above.
In some places in Russia there have survived old depictions of a Christian cross and a crescent, where the crescent is not situated below, BUT IN THE VERY CENTRE OF THE CROSS, fig. 14 AND EVEN ON TOP OF THE CROSS, ABOVE IT, fig.15 [КР] ch.5. So it is completely impossible to say, that here is depicted 'victory of the cross over the crescent'. If we follow the 'logic' of the historians, then we'll have the opposite: the crescent, placed ABOVE the cross should have been symbolizing the victory of Islam over Christianity. But how could a symbol like that appear in the Christian Orthodox cathedrals?!HOW IT WAS IN REALITY

Astronomy informs us that the moon's light is reflected light from the sun, DB. So too, Islam is built on borrowed Light.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Astronomy informs us that the moon's light is reflected light from the sun, DB. So too, Islam is built on borrowed Light.
Lots of things are borrowed. We think we may have some profound thought and will attempt to pass it of as our own idea but, There isn't anything new. Even the golden rule was passed down through the centuries before Christ.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

Why should I have to borrow what is mine by design already? Why must the great regulator of light, the church, step between me and the fullness of redemptive rays meant for me alone.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Lots of things are borrowed. We think we may have some profound thought and will attempt to pass it of as our own idea but, There isn't anything new.

So says Solomon, the son of David, the king of Jerusalem, LL:

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun." (Ecclesiastes 1:9 NIV)

The Lord however predicts novelty and renovation through His prophet:

"But now, this is what the Lord says...Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." (Isaiah 43:1,18-19 NIV)

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Why should I have to borrow what is mine by design already? Why must the great regulator of light, the church, step between me and the fullness of redemptive rays meant for me alone.
That is why there was and is a PROTESTant movement in Christianity.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The house is the Temple that Christ will build between the time the 7th vial is poured out (Re:16) and the first name is read aloud from the Book of Life. (Re:10)

Eze:47:1-9:
Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house;
and,
behold,
waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward:
for the forefront of the house stood toward the east,
and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house,
at the south side of the altar.
Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward,
and led me about the way without unto the utter gate by the way that looketh eastward;
and,
behold,
there ran out waters on the right side.
And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward,
he measured a thousand cubits,
and he brought me through the waters;
the waters were to the ancles.
Again he measured a thousand,
and brought me through the waters;
the waters were to the knees.
Again he measured a thousand,
and brought me through;
the waters were to the loins.
Afterward he measured a thousand;
and it was a river that I could not pass over:
for the waters were risen,
waters to swim in,
a river that could not be passed over.
And he said unto me,
Son of man,
hast thou seen this?
Then he brought me,
and caused me to return to the brink of the river.
Now when I had returned,
behold,
at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other.
Then said he unto me,
These waters issue out toward the east country,
and go down into the desert,
and go into the sea:
which being brought forth into the sea,
the waters shall be healed.
And it shall come to pass,
that every thing that liveth,
which moveth,
whithersoever the rivers shall come,
shall live:
and there shall be a very great multitude of fish,
because these waters shall come thither:
for they shall be healed;
and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.

Zec:6:12:
And speak unto him,
saying,
Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts,
saying,
Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH;
and he shall grow up out of his place,
and he shall build the temple of the LORD:
Zec:6:13:
Even he shall build the temple of the LORD;
and he shall bear the glory,
and shall sit and rule upon his throne;
and he shall be a priest upon his throne:
and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
So says Solomon, the son of David, the king of Jerusalem, LL:

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun." (Ecclesiastes 1:9 NIV)

The Lord however predicts novelty and renovation through His prophet:

"But now, this is what the Lord says...Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." (Isaiah 43:1,18-19 NIV)
Well, I don't think Solomon wrote that passage or anything else for that matter. More of a labeling of the material than an ascription of authorship. Aside from that, I don't think borrowed thoughts or mythological stories diminish the integrity of some of the positive lessons philosophy and religion provide. On the contrary, I believe it enhances their integrity. All about perspective.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Well, I don't think Solomon wrote that passage or anything else for that matter. More of a labeling of the material than an ascription of authorship. Aside from that, I don't think borrowed thoughts or mythological stories diminish the integrity of some of the positive lessons philosophy and religion provide. On the contrary, I believe it enhances their integrity. All about perspective.

I believe that borrowed thoughts divorced from their supporting context can be bent to suit any perspective, LL.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Why must the great regulator of light, the church, step between me and the fullness of redemptive rays meant for me alone.

I disagree with the church being the great regulator of light, DB.

"There was a man sent from God whose name was John. He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light. The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world." (John 1:6-9 NIV)

The Light Source determines the disbursement of the light.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
My baby girl, who is not Christian, has a favorite verse. She relates it to many, many things, aside from religion, as do I. " and the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not". Remains as true today as it ever has.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Furthermore, beside these that bear the original divine name, there are other Sun-god figures in the Old Testament under a wide variety of names. They are Samson (whose name means "solar"), David, Solomon, Saul
6​
(equals soul, or sol, the sun--Latin.), Abraham, Moses, Gideon, Jephtha and the like. Their actions identify them as solar representatives.

And there is no more heartening assurance anywhere in the Bible than Jesus's statement: "Ye have light in yourselves."
And these are only a gleaning from the great score of similar passages
8​
with which the Bible teems. And still folks will say they find no warrant for the Sun-god idea in the Bible!

THE GREAT MYTH

THE GREAT MYTH​
of the​
SUN-GODS​
by​
ALVIN BOYD KUHN, Ph. D.​

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
My baby girl, who is not Christian, has a favorite verse. She relates it to many, many things, aside from religion, as do I. " and the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not". Remains as true today as it ever has.
In other words, "Stupid is as Stupid does."

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Is it true that "war makes orphans of us all", DB. If so, in what way(s)?

Well it would be a war on ignorance to reinstate already long perfected natural philosophy and reintroduce all us orphans to our parentage.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Well it would be a war on ignorance to reinstate already long perfected natural philosophy and reintroduce all us orphans to our parentage.

Is the parent-child bond severed in ignorance? If so, what became of the knowledge necessary to sustain it?