God provides you with the provision

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
God bestows His provision on His creatures; every animal and man has his decreed provision.
The provision in the life of the World is indirect: man and animal goes searching and toiling for his provision, and God gives them provision, as He please.
The provision in the life of the World varies for people; some are poor and others are rich, with wide range of variation in the provision or the income.
In the Next Life, the variation of provision will be more than it is in the life of the World.

Quran 17: 21, which means:
{See, [Mohammed], how We prefer [with provision] some of them over others [in provision!] a
And surely the Next Life is greater in ranks [for believers] and greater [than the ranks of the World] in preferment. b}

a So that We made some of them rich and others poor, some of them masters and others slaves, and as such will the graduation [of ranks] in the Next Life.

b Therefore, they should desire for the Next Life [more than this life of the World] and their striving for the Next Life more than their toiling for their life in the World, in order to attain the high ranks and the praised position in the high paradises.

Man after Death

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
~ who can I turn to when nobody needs me. ~ Anthony Newley.

~my heart wants to know and so I must go where destiny leads me,,~ See there selfstump. Now those are some meaningful words not your repetitious crap.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Quran 11: 6, which means:
{There is no 'moving creature' on earth, but its provision is incumbent on God a}

a That is because it is God Who planted the plant, and it is He Who created the animal which ate of the plant that God planted; then why do you forbid its meat to yourselves, while it is among the ‘wholesome and lawful’ kinds of meat; had God known it may cause any disease, then He would have forbidden the eating of its meat; because God knows its exterior and interior.

==============================================================

Quran 16: 71, which means:
{God has preferred some of you over others in provision [so that some of you are rich and others are poor, some are the owners and others are owned, in order to try you.]

But those who have been preferred [over others in provision] will not give the excess of their provision to those [slaves] whom they possess
b; that they may share equally in the [ownership.] c

Then will they deny the grace of God? d }

b It means: the owners will not give the excess of their provision to their slaves so that they all will be equal in the ownership, because they disdain that their slaves may be associates with them in the ownership …

c So while you disdain that your slaves be associates with you in the ownership, then how will you assign associates with God, while all of them are His slaves and His created beings?

d i.e. they deny God’s grace to them and ascribe it to their gods.

All the interpretations are by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
{There is no 'moving creature' on earth, but its provision is incumbent on God a}

a That is because it is God Who planted the plant, and it is He Who created the animal which ate of the plant that God planted; then why do you forbid its meat to yourselves, while it is among the ‘wholesome and lawful’ kinds of meat; had God known it may cause any disease, then He would have forbidden the eating of its meat; because God knows its exterior and interior.

{God has preferred some of you over others in provision [so that some of you are rich and others are poor, some are the owners and others are owned, in order to try you.]

But those who have been preferred [over others in provision] will not give the excess of their provision to those [slaves] whom they possess

b It means: the owners will not give the excess of their provision to their slaves so that they all will be equal in the ownership, because they disdain that their slaves may be associates with them in the ownership …

c So while you disdain that your slaves be associates with you in the ownership, then how will you assign associates with God, while all of them are His slaves and His created beings?

Hey I remember that page. Unsettled belly out camping might have been disasterous without that page. :)

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The delusion about the provision:
The rich man mostly think that he got his riches by means of his personal cleverness, and because he is smart so he obtained his fortune; while he is wrong; it is God Who bestowed on him the provision and gave him all his riches and prosperity.
A man who owns a shop in the market-place, he goes to his shop from early morning to late hours of the day, in order to obtain his income. But all that is up to God.

Do you have proof you can prove the provisions provided are proven?

The worker toils to get his provision, but is this a must? i.e. can he guaranty a stated income? He may be provided with much or less .. this is up to God.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
The rich man mostly think that he got his riches by means of his personal cleverness, and because he is smart so he obtained his fortune; while he is wrong; it is God Who bestowed on him the provision and gave him all his riches and prosperity.
A man who owns a shop in the market-place, he goes to his shop from early morning to late hours of the day, in order to obtain his income. But all that is up to God.

The worker toils to get his provision, but is this a must? i.e. can he guaranty a stated income? He may be provided with much or less .. this is up to God.
So your answer to the question is 'no' then. I thought as much.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
"Why does fortune smile on some and let the rest go free?" - The Eagles

An interesting turn of phrase. I doubt god gives a damn what you believe. That you think it does is an indictment of your own egotistical self aggrandizement.
One of the seven deadly sins:

• Pride - quality or state of being proud – inordinate self esteem: “Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall” (Proverbs 16:18).
I'm thinking god is not too pleased with your self righteous opinions, selfsame.

So why some workers gain and others do not gain: and they sell the same goods and all of them in the same street?
Have you ever heard of Karma? You reap what you sow. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Love thy neighbour as thyself. Judge not lest ye shall be judged.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
So why some workers gain and others do not gain: and they sell the same goods and all of them in the same street?
Um... because some are idiots and some are not? Some care about affluence, others do not? The possibilities are as endless and infinite as imagination allows. Too bad for you your religion quashes individuality and imagination.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
"Why does fortune smile on some and let the rest go free?" - The Eagles

An interesting turn of phrase. I doubt god gives a damn what you believe. That you think it does is an indictment of your own egotistical self aggrandizement.
One of the seven deadly sins:

• Pride - quality or state of being proud – inordinate self esteem: “Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall” (Proverbs 16:18).
I'm thinking god is not too pleased with your self righteous opinions, selfsame.

No, not so, but God gives to some more than He gives to others.
So the rich should be grateful, and the poor should forbear patiently. This is the trial.

The delusion is: the rich will think himself preferred, and the poor thinks himself hated by God.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Um... because some are idiots and some are not? Some care about affluence, others do not? The possibilities are as endless and infinite as imagination allows. Too bad for you your religion quashes individuality and imagination.

This materialistic explanation is not correct. It is not a matter of cleverness or idiocy.
Some very clever and toil and do all that they can in various ways, and evenso they may not gain as other stupid may gain.

I know many professors in the medical college and their clinics do not gain, while others with less grade and their clinic is crowded with patients.

Others own shops in the main street and they sit without any gain, while others have crowds of customers.

So you don't consider all this, and know that God provides whomever He wants as He likes?
================================================================

Quran 51: 56-58, which mean:
{56. I created not the genie-kind and the man-kind but only to worship Me [alone.]

57. I desire of them no provision, neither do I desire that they should feed Me.

58. For, surely, it is God Who is the Provider [of sustenance for His servants], the Lord of power [and might on them], the All-Disposer [in the affairs of His servants.]}

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

=======================================================

In the life of the World, God bestows His bounties and provision to both believers and disbelievers, while in the Next Life, His mercy is exclusively for believers only.

Quran 17: 20, which means:
{To each of these [believers] and those [disbelievers] We offer [in the life of the World] i of the bounty of your Lord [O Mohammed]; and your Lord's offering can never be strictly confined. j}

i It means: To both parties: believers and disbelievers, We give the bounties; but We give to the disbeliever in the life of the World exclusively, while We give to the believer in the life of the World and We increase him still more in the Next Life.

j It means: His giving is generalized for both believers and disbelievers in the life of the World, but in the Next Life His offering will only and exclusively be for believers.

=============================================================
God may give to the disbelievers much in the life of the World

Quran 43: 33-35, which mean:
{33. And lest that people should become one nation [: unanimously following the blasphemy g],
We would have made, for those who blaspheme in [God] the Most Gracious, for their houses: roofs of silver, and elevators with which they go up [to the higher floors];

34. And for their houses doors [of Indian oak], and couches [of ivory] on which they recline,

35. And decoration [of all such doors, couches, ceilings and others.]
And surely [when the Mahdi will be raised] all this [wealth and stuffs] will be the enjoyment of the life of the World
h [while in the Next Life they will not have any fortune],
but [O Mohammed] the [prosperity of the] Next Life in [the neighborhood of] your Lord will [exclusively] be for the God-fearing.}

g When people see the disbelievers having wealth, prosperity and luxury, then all of them will disbelieve; and because of their desiring for the life of the World, they will abandon the Next Life.

h People of this generation, have concerned themselves with building their houses and making gardens around them; they have constructed palaces and widened their mansions; they increased the means of their luxury and made for their comfort every craft: they made electric refrigerators, propane gas boilers and heaters, and ceilings fans, automatic washing machines, tools for enjoyment, plastic chairs, spongy couches, Kashanian [excellent Iranian] carpets.
They also made the ceilings of silver, as the Quran told us; they are the mirrors which they inserted in the ceilings and walls. Mirrors are made [by painting] of the silver nitrate solution, and God said (roofs of silver), but He did not say silver ceilings.

See also the tombs of the imams in Iraq and Iran; you will see all the walls and ceilings decorated with mirrors, and the windows are of silver and gold.
And all this is only the enjoyment of the life of the World, while the [prosperity of the] next Life in [the neighborhood of] your Lord will [exclusively] be for the God-fearing.

Moreover, it is narrated that Prophet Mohammed said: ((How about you [in the future], when you will construct high buildings and assign women-singers!))

The interpreter is Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
here's a question selfslime,,,,when ye'all bent over prostate doin that pray thang, what happens if one or more accidentally break wind there? Do they get 50 lashes or their peepee whacked or,,,would they get stoned???

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
God bestows His provision on His creatures; every animal and man has his decreed provision.
The provision in the life of the World is indirect: man and animal goes searching and toiling for his provision, and God gives them provision, as He please.
The provision in the life of the World varies for people; some are poor and others are rich, with wide range of variation in the provision or the income.
In the Next Life, the variation of provision will be more than it is in the life of the World.

Quran 17: 21, which means:
{See, [Mohammed], how We prefer [with provision] some of them over others [in provision!] a
And surely the Next Life is greater in ranks [for believers] and greater [than the ranks of the World] in preferment. b}

a So that We made some of them rich and others poor, some of them masters and others slaves, and as such will the graduation [of ranks] in the Next Life.

b Therefore, they should desire for the Next Life [more than this life of the World] and their striving for the Next Life more than their toiling for their life in the World, in order to attain the high ranks and the praised position in the high paradises.

Man after Death
meh It is just more irrational crap.

and more irrational crap

and more irrational crap

No, not so, but God gives to some more than He gives to others.
So the rich should be grateful, and the poor should forbear patiently. This is the trial.

The delusion is: the rich will think himself preferred, and the poor thinks himself hated by God.
and more irrational crap

This materialistic explanation is not correct. It is not a matter of cleverness or idiocy.
Some very clever and toil and do all that they can in various ways, and evenso they may not gain as other stupid may gain.

I know many professors in the medical college and their clinics do not gain, while others with less grade and their clinic is crowded with patients.

Others own shops in the main street and they sit without any gain, while others have crowds of customers.

So you don't consider all this, and know that God provides whomever He wants as He likes?
================================================================

Quran 51: 56-58, which mean:
{56. I created not the genie-kind and the man-kind but only to worship Me [alone.]

57. I desire of them no provision, neither do I desire that they should feed Me.

58. For, surely, it is God Who is the Provider [of sustenance for His servants], the Lord of power [and might on them], the All-Disposer [in the affairs of His servants.]}

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

=======================================================

In the life of the World, God bestows His bounties and provision to both believers and disbelievers, while in the Next Life, His mercy is exclusively for believers only.

Quran 17: 20, which means:
{To each of these [believers] and those [disbelievers] We offer [in the life of the World] i of the bounty of your Lord [O Mohammed]; and your Lord's offering can never be strictly confined. j}

i It means: To both parties: believers and disbelievers, We give the bounties; but We give to the disbeliever in the life of the World exclusively, while We give to the believer in the life of the World and We increase him still more in the Next Life.

j It means: His giving is generalized for both believers and disbelievers in the life of the World, but in the Next Life His offering will only and exclusively be for believers.

=============================================================
God may give to the disbelievers much in the life of the World

Quran 43: 33-35, which mean:
{33. And lest that people should become one nation [: unanimously following the blasphemyg],
We would have made, for those who blaspheme in [God] the Most Gracious, for their houses: roofs of silver, and elevators with which they go up [to the higher floors];

34. And for their houses doors [of Indian oak], and couches [of ivory] on which they recline,

35. And decoration [of all such doors, couches, ceilings and others.]
And surely [when the Mahdi will be raised] all this [wealth and stuffs] will be the enjoyment of the life of the World h [while in the Next Life they will not have any fortune],
but [O Mohammed] the [prosperity of the] Next Life in [the neighborhood of] your Lord will [exclusively] be for the God-fearing.}

g When people see the disbelievers having wealth, prosperity and luxury, then all of them will disbelieve; and because of their desiring for the life of the World, they will abandon the Next Life.

h People of this generation, have concerned themselves with building their houses and making gardens around them; they have constructed palaces and widened their mansions; they increased the means of their luxury and made for their comfort every craft: they made electric refrigerators, propane gas boilers and heaters, and ceilings fans, automatic washing machines, tools for enjoyment, plastic chairs, spongy couches, Kashanian [excellent Iranian] carpets.
They also made the ceilings of silver, as the Quran told us; they are the mirrors which they inserted in the ceilings and walls. Mirrors are made [by painting] of the silver nitrate solution, and God said (roofs of silver), but He did not say silver ceilings.

See also the tombs of the imams in Iraq and Iran; you will see all the walls and ceilings decorated with mirrors, and the windows are of silver and gold.
And all this is only the enjoyment of the life of the World, while the [prosperity of the] next Life in [the neighborhood of] your Lord will [exclusively] be for the God-fearing.

Moreover, it is narrated that Prophet Mohammed said: ((How about you [in the future], when you will construct high buildings and assign women-singers!))

The interpreter is Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
and more irrational crap

My turn to spew irrational crap:
lively
regular
amused
credit
produce
general
attract
mother
stamp
fairies
bolt
alluring
scent
snobbish
pail
clear
outstanding
remind
start
science
try
frame
awesome
scientific
tired
encourage
obedient
salt
desk
mysterious
rinse
murky
instinctive
tremendous
quill
wanting
anger
verse
rub
optimal
bounce
bent
juice
tour
far-flung
brainy
fast
daughter
skirt
press
maniacal
jam
horrible
well-groomed
accept
finger
wail
pickle
trashy
belong
nauseating
wretched
plan
toy
shade
spark
shade
fix
wrench
women
shame
chilly
letter
woozy
knife
ground
refuse
cracker
determined
word
fumbling
bright
perform
object
milk
payment
dress
premium
dance
detect
repair
lethal
tiny
care
obtain
lackadaisical
clever
whistle
duck
way

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
meh It is just more irrational crap.

and more irrational crap

and more irrational crap

and more irrational crap

and more irrational crap

My turn to spew irrational crap:
lively
regular
amused
credit
produce
general
attract
mother
stamp
fairies
bolt
alluring
scent
snobbish
pail
clear
outstanding
remind
start
science
try
frame
awesome
scientific
tired
encourage
obedient
salt
desk
mysterious
rinse
murky
instinctive
tremendous
quill
wanting
anger
verse
rub
optimal
bounce
bent
juice
tour
far-flung
brainy
fast
daughter
skirt
press
maniacal
jam
horrible
well-groomed
accept
finger
wail
pickle
trashy
belong
nauseating
wretched
plan
toy
shade
spark
shade
fix
wrench
women
shame
chilly
letter
woozy
knife
ground
refuse
cracker
determined
word
fumbling
bright
perform
object
milk
payment
dress
premium
dance
detect
repair
lethal
tiny
care
obtain
lackadaisical
clever
whistle
duck
way

Brilliant, may God keeps you for your mother :smile:

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
[/QUOTE]
All you are proving is God's indifference. IT doesn't care any more about one religion or another as the examples you provide exist outside of islam too.

e.g., why do bad things happen to good people, and vice versa.

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Something to think about selfsame: