People said things the Christ and others had not said

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
There are traditions among people: many things foretold by the previous prophets and others, then somebody came and said: This tradition or foretelling is applicable to the Christ or to someone else.

Example: Jesus Christ did not say: I will be crucified, then be buried then I will be resurrected; but people after him said such thing.
Explanation: There had been a tradition: a foretold prophecy that there will come a man who will die, then will be resurrected from among the dead.

Then when they saw Jesus alive three days after the event of the crucifixion, they deduced and said: "It must be this is the one whom we had been foretold about in the prophecy, that he will be resurrected out of the dead."

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Give it a rest or keep it to one thread...
You seem to be the mentalfluff of the middle east.....

Da Sleeper, have you awaken; Go back to sleep and snare. :lol:
I will cut up the thread for the behalf of the West.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Hey now there we go. No you are is better than nothing .

And to your topic I would reply, This "Jesus" did not write anything. All accounts of him and his teachings are hearsay. Written well after the writings of another who will remain nameless. you have no idea what the man said. All you have is a belief that he may have said this or that.

That goes for your book as well. Written by ignorant people who were prone to exaggerate.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I mean: it is not the Christ who would be resurrected, but the prophecy is related to someone else.

While the Christ was not crucified: Pilate released him from prison, and he went to Syria near Damascus and died some period of time later, then his soul went back to heaven to be in the neighborhood of God together with the rest of prophets and righteous men.

Read carefully the truth about the death of the Christ here:
صفحة جديدة 1

"Pilate promised the Jews to crucify him, but he said to himself: I cannot bear the burden of the sin of killing this [innocent] man; and, instead, I will release him and he should go out of this city and disappear from the community, and if they ask me about him I shall say to them: I have crucified and buried him.

Then he called Jesus Christ, and said to him: I don’t find any cause of death in you, so I shall release you, and you should go out of this city to Syria to hide there from them, and if they ask me about you, I shall tell them that I have crucified and buried him. Then he released him and the Christ hid from them.

His disciples saw him three days later, and they feared and thought that he was a ghost, but he spoke to them and said: “I am alive as you see, and I am not a ghost as you think. Have you bread?” They gave him bread and fish and he took and ate before them. Then he traveled to Syria and stayed there on the Quasseon Mountain where he hid himself from the Jews. A period of time later, he died and was buried in that high land, while his spirit ascended to heaven to the Paradises."

صفحة جديدة 1

Hey now there we go. No you are is better than nothing .

And to your topic I would reply, This "Jesus" did not write anything. All accounts of him and his teachings are hearsay. Written well after the writings of another who will remain nameless. you have no idea what the man said. All you have is a belief that he may have said this or that.

That goes for your book as well. Written by ignorant people who were prone to exaggerate.

In spite of you, and your ancestors could not kill him. :roll:

Then after they convinced themselves that Jesus was resurrected after he was buried and that that prophecy was fulfilled in him,

they started to philosophize the matter:
why he was crucified: it was to bear the sin of all humanity;
what is the fault of humanity: it is the primary sin, what sin: the sin of Adam when he ate the apple and because of his sin all humanity descended to the earth and were deprived of the Garden or Heaven.
So the Christ came to bear our sins, and he is our savior, therefore by believing in Jesus we will go to the Garden in the Next Life.

Moreover, things started to be added and become dogmatic: how could he been resurrected? He should be the son of God, or God Himself, and they are three in one: while in fact all these were not told by Jesus Christ, but were only their deduction and imagination.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I mean: it is not the Christ who would be resurrected, but the prophecy is related to someone else.

While the Christ was not crucified: Pilate released him from prison, and he went to Syria near Damascus and died some period of time later, then his soul went back to heaven to be in the neighborhood of God together with the rest of prophets and righteous men.

Read carefully the truth about the death of the Christ here:
صفحة جديدة 1

"Pilate promised the Jews to crucify him, but he said to himself: I cannot bear the burden of the sin of killing this [innocent] man; and, instead, I will release him and he should go out of this city and disappear from the community, and if they ask me about him I shall say to them: I have crucified and buried him.

Then he called Jesus Christ, and said to him: I don’t find any cause of death in you, so I shall release you, and you should go out of this city to Syria to hide there from them, and if they ask me about you, I shall tell them that I have crucified and buried him. Then he released him and the Christ hid from them.

His disciples saw him three days later, and they feared and thought that he was a ghost, but he spoke to them and said: “I am alive as you see, and I am not a ghost as you think. Have you bread?” They gave him bread and fish and he took and ate before them. Then he traveled to Syria and stayed there on the Quasseon Mountain where he hid himself from the Jews. A period of time later, he died and was buried in that high land, while his spirit ascended to heaven to the Paradises."

صفحة جديدة 1

In spite of you, and your ancestors could not kill him. :roll:

Then after they convinced themselves that Jesus was resurrected after he was buried and that that prophecy was fulfilled in him,

they started to philosophize the matter:
why he was crucified: it was to bear the sin of all humanity;
what is the fault of humanity: it is the primary sin, what sin: the sin of Adam when he ate the apple and because of his sin all humanity descended to the earth and were deprived of the Garden or Heaven.
So the Christ came to bear our sins, and he is our savior, therefore by believing in Jesus we will go to the Garden in the Next Life.

Moreover, things started to be added and become dogmatic: how could he been resurrected? He should be the son of God, or God Himself, and they are three in one: while in fact all these were not told by Jesus Christ, but were only their deduction and imagination.
So tell me. What makes them wrong, and you right?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So tell me. What makes them wrong, and you right?

Didn't I tell you that you are a stump?
Go and read carefully and you will know that the Christ did not tell them all this, but Christians deduced or guessed that it should be as they thought: that he was resurrected.

===================================================
I mean: Think about it: If you hear that a man is executed, then a couple of days you see him alive, what will you know then? Logically that the man was not in fact executed, but that he only was released from the prison.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
You avoided my question Mr. turnip. Let me repeat again as maybe you are retarded. Here it is. What makes Christianity wrong, and you and your religion right? It's a simple question.

Aside from hearsay from goat herders.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You avoided my question Mr. turnip. Let me repeat again as maybe you are retarded. Here it is. What makes Christianity wrong, and you and your religion right? It's a simple question.

Aside from hearsay from goat herders.

I say God is One without son or associate, and they say three in Trinity.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I have answered but he is lock-minded and is a blind like you.

No, you didn't. Why is your opinion of who Jesus Christ is any more "right" than what the Jews say or what the Christians say?

I say that the Quran has it wrong. Christ IS the Saviour that the Jews were waiting for. That he came to earth to forgive mankinds sins. That he was crucified, died, and was buried. On the 3rd day he rose from the dead and he now sits at the right hand of his father.

THAT is what happened. Mohamed chose to ignore that fact, so that he could raise himself up above the Son of God. So that he could disregard what Christ preached and go on his murderous rampage.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You certainly know how to attract the ones who claim to not be the trolls around here. As for the telling of what would happen He was pretty clear what would happen, it is part of God's way of doing things.

M't:17:9:
And as they came down from the mountain,

Jesus charged them,
saying,
Tell the vision to no man,
until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

M't:12:40:
For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly;
so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

M'r:8:31:
And he began to teach them,
that the Son of man must suffer many things,
and be rejected of the elders,
and of the chief priests,
and scribes,
and be killed,
and after three days rise again.

Isa:42:9:
Behold,
the former things are come to pass,
and new things do I declare:
before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I have answered but he is lock-minded and is a blind like you.
No. You have stated an opinion based upon what you believe. You did not answer the question as to why your religion is true, and other religions like Christianity, are not true. Surely you can give an objective answer to that. If all you have is belief, or faith, that's alright. But you indicate that you Know. All I want to hear is why. Aside from literature that you've read that was written by ignorant goat herders hundreds of years ago.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So that he could disregard what Christ preached and go on his murderous rampage.
You are aware that the Holy Wars was a Christian enterprise rather than being Muslim inspired right?
BTW Jesus was only a Prophet when he gave the sermon to the village the woman at the well came from. If the Quran is referencing that then they are quite correct in their view as the parts you mentioned came after John the Baptist was put into prison. That is why two of the Gospels miss all the events that the Gospel of John (the Baptist) covers in some detail.
Christians or Jews aren't as smart about their holy books as they claim to be. That is why there is a trend that avoids using direct quotes from the same holy books they worship.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You are aware that the Holy Wars was a Christian enterprise rather than being Muslim inspired right?
BTW Jesus was only a Prophet when he gave the sermon to the village the woman at the well came from. If the Quran is referencing that then they are quite correct in their view as the parts you mentioned came after John the Baptist was put into prison. That is why two of the Gospels miss all the events that the Gospel of John (the Baptist) covers in some detail.
Christians or Jews aren't as smart about their holy books as they claim to be. That is why there is a trend that avoids using direct quotes from the same holy books they worship.

When did the Holy wars take place mhz.... and when did Mohamed go on his warring conquests?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No. You have stated an opinion based upon what you believe. You did not answer the question as to why your religion is true, and other religions like Christianity, are not true. Surely you can give an objective answer to that. If all you have is belief, or faith, that's alright. But you indicate that you Know. All I want to hear is why. Aside from literature that you've read that was written by ignorant goat herders hundreds of years ago.
The Christian version of hell and the return is flawed, perhaps use the accurate version before you slam a different religion. There isn't one Jew around here who can give an accurate reading of what Isaiah:65 covers and if that is still a mystery to the Jews it is a safe bet it won't be solved anytime soon.

Babylon was God's answer to a wayward Israel and the Quran may well be God's solution to a corrupt Church that says it follows the NT when they are as flawed as the Jews before the exile to Babylon came to be.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
There were traditions and prophecies circling in the community, and some men exploited such prophecies to fit them with the Christ.

The prove of this: is that the disciples when they saw Jesus alive three days after the event they thought that they saw a ghost; so if they are told by Jesus that he will be resurrected why did they surprise and doubt?

Moreover, some of them said: "It must be this is the one whom we were told he will be resurrected."