Abu abd-Allah is the Mahdi, the apostle of the Christ

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Abu abd-Allah is the Mahdi, and is the same the Comforter in the Gospel, and Elia or Elijah of the Last Days according to the Torah.

Proofs:
1- His invitation was to God alone without associate or patron.
2- He interpreted the Quran including the ayat that are ambiguous and none knows them except God alone.

3- The description of the Mahdi is applicable to him: features written in books since hundreds of years ago are applicable to him:
>> His stature is medium: neither very long, nor very short.
>> broad smooth forehead.
>> straight fine nose.
>> has a mole on his right cheek (it is the seal): his mark for all people.
In addition to a mole on his right shoulder, and another one on his right thigh (I did not see these two moles, although he was ready to show them to me.)
>> He is like the men of the Children of Israel.
>> His two arms are somewhat longer than usual.
>> He is left-handed.
>> He is humble in his prayer like the eagle on his little birds.
>> Sometimes the words do not come easily from his mouth, so when the word is delayed, he hit his right thigh with his left hand.
And the rest of 16-17 signs described in books of traditions and hadiths.

4- He is the witness of Prophet Mohammed: because he gives the true interpretation and solve the puzzles and explain the ambiguity of the ayat of the Quran.
In addition, he gives witness to Jesus Christ: by proving him a human, not God neither is a son of God.
Also gives witness to Abraham: by clearing him from the lie of Ezra.
And gives witness to Aaron: that he did not make the idol for the Children of Israel.
Also witness of Solomon.
And to Lot, when he cleared him of the accusation of adultery with his two daughters: which had been the lie of Ezra.

5- He corrected many ayat of the Torah and the Gospel.

6- The most important clue: is that none has followed him, save only very few among people.

7- He did not follow any sectarian program, but only followed the Quran and the exclusive devotion to God alone.

8- His books The Universe and the Quran includes scientific miracle of the Quran, and His book Man after Death includes the clear explanation about the Next Life and the world of souls in addition to explaining the ambiguous ayat of the Qruan.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
So, he is/was somewhat less proficient at lying than Muhammad. I see.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So, he is/was somewhat less proficient at lying than Muhammad. I see.

Of course he was denied as had Mohammed been denied before; so most people belied him, although many respected his teachings, and very few believed in him.

Quran 35:4 which means: {But if they have [now] denied you [Mohammed]; as such had [many] messengers been denied before you}

Are these verified by at least seven high-placed clerics - with corroborating scientific evidence?

I do not understand exactly what you mean.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
People deny because they are not so naive as to accept nonsense at face value.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The book: The Universe and the Quran which is displayed on the internet web, includes the explanation of the ayat related to the universe and stating that there are the inhabitants of the planets: human beings other than us, in addition to other forms of life there on the planets, in addition to many other facts in the Quran that science has not reached to prove them, like the origin of the mountains, the origin of life, the way the rain comes down, etc.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Good idea. Read a religious book to get scientific answers. Do NOT, in any circumstances, read scientific books for those answers. That makes sense to me.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
That's okay.... I can't exactly grasp how a man can witness events of some two thousand years ago. Faith's like that ... livable but certainly not with dying over

He gave testimony to Prophet Mohammed by proving that Mohammed was truthful: by explaining the ayat that are not understood, and that disbelievers objected to them.

Quran 11: 17, which means
{[The associaters listened to the words of Abu Sofian and followed him, while they denied the messenger of God and opposed him; therefore, God – be glorified – rebuked them for that and said:]

17. [Do you, people, forsake and deny Mohammed] who relies on the clear evidence from his Lord!? a
And out of his [nation, the Mahdi as] a witness [to his prophet-hood] will follow after him b;
and [another witness was] before him c: the book of Moses was a guide d and a mercy [to the Children of Israel];
such [of the people of the Bible will in the future] believe in the [Quran and the other heavenly books, in the time of the Mahdi: the Comforter] e;

[Then God started to threaten the associaters:]

but whosoever of the [Meccans and their] confederates g denies the [Quran], the Fire will [in the Afterlife] be His appointed [abode.] h
So be not [Mohammed] in doubt [about the Quran being revealed to you i]; for the [Quran] is the truth [coming] from your Lord, but most of people believe not j.}

a But instead you follow Abu Sofian, who has not any clear evidence, neither has he any knowledge about the religion?
b And the ‘Mahdi’ being one of his nation, will follow after Mohammed to give witness, that he is the messenger of God.

This is confirmed by His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 13: 43, which means:
(Say [Mohammed, to them]: "God suffices as a Witness between me and you,
as does [the Mahdi] who possess [true] knowledge of the Scripture."
)

It means: ‘he who possesses [true] knowledge of the Scripture’ will give witness to my apostle-hood when he will bring the Quran interpretation.

c i.e. moreover, another witness that came before Mohammed, which is the Torah of Moses, in which the description of Mohammed is written; moreover, the Torah testifies that Mohammed is the messenger of God.
d According to the instructions and statements of which, the Children of Israel worked.

e The people of the Bible will in the future believe in all the heavenly books including the Quran, and this will be in the time of the Mahdi, the Comforter; because the people of the Bible believe in their Bible but they do not believe in the Quran, while in the future they will believe in it, because the proofs will be evident to them that the Quran was revealed from God and that Mohammed did not invent it as do they imagine.

g i.e. the people of Mecca and those round about them.
h So, Mohammed, be not sad because of the disbelief of such disbeliever.
i And because the confederates of Mecca and those round about it, denied the Quran and did not believe in it.
j Because of their ignorance about the truth and because of their stubbornness.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The book: The Universe and the Quran which is displayed on the internet web, includes the explanation of the ayat related to the universe and stating that there are the inhabitants of the planets: human beings other than us, in addition to other forms of life there on the planets, in addition to many other facts in the Quran that science has not reached to prove them, like the origin of the mountains, the origin of life, the way the rain comes down, etc.

Well it must be true then if you found it on the internet.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
selfie has an odd idea of the definition of proof.

erm Come to think of it, his dictionary is altogether whacky.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I thought the Mahdí was the Báb:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Báb

There have been a large number of people who claimed the Mahdi.

I tell you this story which I heard from Abu abd-Allah; he said:
When I was child, my mother told me one day: "There is a man, a fortune teller, in the shrine of Imam Abbas [ which is in Kerbala in Iraq], and he is excellent in telling the future; so take this coin, give it to him, and let him tell you about your future!"
I took the coin and went to the shrine of Abbas, and there I saw a man sitting and spreading some books in front of him. So I gave him the coin. He took the coin from me, then took my hand and looked to its palm, then looked in his books, then he repeated that and contemplated much; then he took my hand and kissed it!
I said: "What are you doing?"
He said: "You are the Mahdi!"
I said: "What are you saying?"
He said: "What have I to do? It is written as such."
Then he told me many things, some of them have been fulfilled, and others not yet; and he said to me: "You will be king in the terminal period of your life."
I said: "What have I to do with being king in the terminal part of my life; I want to be king now."
And he told me: You will die then will live again.

Therefore, Abu abd-Allah thought that his fainting was his promised death then his resurrection once again.
So he wrote in his book Man after Death:
Was it Death of Fainting?
Quran and Man after Death

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
My grandmother's name was Maude. :).

Lady Godiva was a freedom rider,
She didn't care if the whole world looked,
Joan of Arc with the Lord to guide her,
She was a sister who really cooked,
Isadora was the first bra-burner,
Ain't ya glad she showed up? (Oh yeah!)
And when the country was fallin' apart,
Betsy Ross got it all sewed up.

And then there's Maude,
And then there's Maude,
And then there's Maude,
And then there's Maude,
And then there's Maude,
And then there's Maude,
And then there's.....,

That uncompromisin', enterprisin', anything but tranquilizin',
Right on Maude!

thank the stars for the internet...I would have had only a couple of lines stuck in my head, but now I can sing the whole thing through and get rid of it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm perfectly OK with selfie's claim that this fella Abe Walla Walla was the True Moddy.

I mean, heck, why not? If it makes him sleep better.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I have a girlfriend named Maddy. She is a neshama. She is also a bit meshuga sometimes. =)