Was Eve created from the rib of Adam

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
In the Torah of Ezra, God cast sleep on Adam, then He took one of his ribs and created Eve from it.
Some Muslim traditions say such thing also, in some fabricated traditions attributed to Prophet Mohammed.
While in the Quran, there is nothing like that, but God created Eve from the same mud of which He created Adam:

Quran 4: 1, which means:
{1. O mankind, ward off [the disobedience of] your Lord, Who created you from one a soul’s [decayed corpse that had become mud],
and out of the [same mud] He created his mate
b.}

a He was Adam whom God created from mud. As in the word of God in the Quran 38: 71, which means:
([O Mohammed, mention to your people] when your Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create a mortal a out of mud.")
b i.e. and He created, out of that mire or mud of which He created Adam; He too created: Eve as a wife for Adam.

The Disagreement of the

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
And when you count the ribs of Adam, you will find one missing rib?

Of course, God can do anything, and nothing may be difficult to Him, but this is not logical, and no need for such thing; the more correct is that God creates Eve from the same mud.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
He may or may not have the umbilicus.
God created him from the decayed organic substances of a corpse of a dead man buried in a grave.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The other delusion or illusion is that God created Adam in His image. While this can't be true; because there isn't anyone like to God - be glorified.
This illusion led that some artists draw a picture of God, that He is like an old man ..etc.
While God cannot be seen or imagined.

Quran 42: 11 which means:
{There is not, as His likeness, anything [material or spiritual] i}

i It means: There is none, whether it be material or spiritual being, like Himself.

And in the Quran 6: 103 which means:
{103. Sights perceive Him not j, but He does perceive sights k}
-----------------------------------------------
j The "sight" is the eye of the soul, the plural is "sights".
It means: Neither do souls see Him with their sights, nor do bodies see Him with their eyes.

k i.e. He sees the sights as does He know the betrayal of sights.
As God – be glorified – said in the Quran 40: 19, which means:
([God] knows the treachery of eyes, and [the evil intentions] that the breasts [of men] conceal.)

It means: God sees His creatures, and they do not see Him.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
The other delusion or illusion is that God created Adam in His image. While this can't be true; because there isn't anyone like to God - be glorified.
This illusion led that some artists draw a picture of God, that He is like an old man ..etc.
While God cannot be seen or imagined.

Quran 42: 11 which means:
{There is not, as His likeness, anything [material or spiritual] i}

i It means: There is none, whether it be material or spiritual being, like Himself.

And in the Quran 6: 103 which means:
{103. Sights perceive Him not j, but He does perceive sights k}
-----------------------------------------------
j The "sight" is the eye of the soul, the plural is "sights".
It means: Neither do souls see Him with their sights, nor do bodies see Him with their eyes.

k i.e. He sees the sights as does He know the betrayal of sights.
As God – be glorified – said in the Quran 40: 19, which means:
([God] knows the treachery of eyes, and [the evil intentions] that the breasts [of men] conceal.)

It means: God sees His creatures, and they do not see Him.
incidentally, you misquote the writing. The words were,, "Let US create man in OUR image", The early Hebrews may have leaned toward polytheism. At least quote the story correctly.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
He may or may not have the umbilicus.
God created him from the decayed organic substances of a corpse of a dead man buried in a grave.

And you know this how?

God created Adam from the decayed corpse of a dead man. As did He create Azariah the son of Hoshaiah who died for 100 years then God resurrected him, so He created every detail of him.

We find this aya in the Quran 75: 4 which means:
{4. Yes, indeed; We are Able even to restore [the prints of] his fingertips c.}
c That is the fingerprints in which every man differs from others.

It means: We are Able to restore the fingerprints as they were before, but there is no need to resurrect the dead bodies because the soul is the true man, and the soul will remain and will not die or perish.

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
There is no God, we're all descendants of Aliens.

It's true, just ask ET, he's hiding under Mental Loss's bed and he's called Harper.
Could be I've thought that maybe this was an ancient penal colony where all the low life's from another planet were cast . That may explain why the place is so messed up and all anyone likes to do is argue and fight all the time,,just like prison.

incidentally, you misquote the writing. The words were,, "Let US create man in OUR image", The early Hebrews may have leaned toward polytheism. At least quote the story correctly.
Don't know if that was J or E can't remember.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
If he was created, how did the dead body get there?

The dead body was of a man living in a previously destroyed planet of the previous solar system; that planet was inhabited with humans, animals and plant; then when its Doomsday occurred, it was broken up into many pieces, some of which fell on our earth, so that grave was on one of such pieces which became the mountains on our earth.
The grave included the corpse of a dead man who had inhabited that previous planet.

The Universe and the Quran 2

There is no God, we're all descendants of Aliens.

How can be there is no God, and everything else exists, so how can you prove that all things came to existence of their own accord? Did they create themselves?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
The dead body was of a man living in a previously destroyed planet of the previous solar system; that planet was inhabited with humans, animals and plant; then when its Doomsday occurred, it was broken up into many pieces, some of which fell on our earth, so that grave was on one of such pieces which became the mountains on our earth.
The grave included the corpse of a dead man who had inhabited that previous planet.

How can be there is no God, and everything else exists, so how can you prove that all things came to existence of their own accord? Did they create themselves?
Your guru has you convinced that the stories he tells you to read are to be taken literal. Maybe you should go to the dictionary and type in the word "Allegory", Could be a start.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Your guru has you convinced that the stories he tells you to read are to be taken literal. Maybe you should go to the dictionary and type in the word "Allegory", Could be a start.

Go yourself and read the Quran and the interpretation and study it carefully, if you are courageous with yourself.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The rib part is meant to show that Adam is slightly older than Eve and that is his qualification for being the 'leader of the two.'