Shut down armed raid on organic farm canada

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
ACTIVISTS RESPOND TO SOS CALL ON FACEBOOK, SHUT DOWN ARMED RAID ON ORGANIC FARM

By: Blacklistednews
Tags:
Among the many examples of state power run amok is when armed law enforcers descend on small farms to carry out a war on food freedom. Last month, 20 officials from the ministries of agriculture, natural resources and finance in Ontario, Canada raided Michael Schmidt’s milk farm with the help of local police. They began removing equipment and computers, intending to confiscate them for the crime of providing raw milk to people who freely choose to drink it. But then something awesome happened. Up to 50 members of Schmidt’s farming collective showed up and blocked the path of the officials, risking arrest to demand that the government leave Schmidt’s possessions and exit the property.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I'll bet it's more the taxes than any risk to health....

The health of the nation/and it's partners under TPP is at risk in these cases of radical famers, we will have trouble with them, these are the sorts whom will balk at health and wellness biometric chips. Self sufficiency is social terrorism cultural division radicalism, it's unfair competition with an important tax base, as has been noted above, they are using organic food as weapons against hunger, they must be stopped before people become healthy and Loblaws collapses. The chicken bootleggers are next.

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
Nothing makes me wonder more about people than the love of anything with the word, organic, in some place of the title. I can't remember how many years it takes for fields to get the designation of being organic.We used to sit and laugh about it because, of course, the neighbor's fields bordered our farm. We sprayed. It is best that you spray when it is calm. If it isn't dead calm, which doesn't always happen. That means some drifts to fields beside it. Also there are those who fudge on their records. I wouldn't trust anything as being "organic
I don't drink milk because I believe that cow's milk is meant for calves, not people. I wouldn't feed raw milk to my kid's. There is a real problem with salmonella, e-coli, why you knowingly feed something that could poison them is beyond me.
I understand that there is an expectation of purity if you see that magic word the label (and it may be true) but you have to use the brains God gave you and research things rather than just taking someone's word about it. Even mine.