When will Doomsday?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Doomsday will occur after about 2000 years from now.
The earth will stop its axial rotation after less than 1000 years, (1000 years after Venus stopped its axial rotation.) .

The signs heralding Doomsday:

[Some associaters asked about Doomsday: when it will take place; so God – be glorified – said in reply to them:]

[These shall be some of the signs of Doomsday:]

{ 84: 1. When the heaven shall split open. a

2. And when the planets [shall break up into pieces that] shall be strewn about [in the space to be meteorites.] b

3. And when the seas shall gush forth [with the underground water.] c

4. And when tombs shall be [destroyed and] dispersed. d

5. [Then] shall [every] soul know what [good work] it has forwarded [to its everlasting life] and [what duties it has] put back [or neglected e.]}

a The ‘heaven’ is the gaseous layers which surround the earth.
The meaning: When it will crack, tear up then mix with each other to become like the smoke; such event will be one of the signs of Doomsday.

b This will take place when the sun will burst.

c I have previously said that the earth will stop its axial rotation, so the heat will increase on the day hemisphere, and the water of rivers and seas on the earth surface will evaporate; but the underground water will remain without evaporating so that people will drink of it, i.e. from wells.
Then when the earth will crack up and cut up, the water preserved underground will gush forth and emerge from such cracks and fissures, then will evaporate and go away into the space.
Therefore, this is the meaning of His saying – be glorified – in this aya:
(And when the seas shall gush forth); it means: the seas that are under the ground.

d This will take place when the earth will be quaked: houses, graves, mansions and every building on the earth surface will be demolished because of the vigorous shaking.

e So he/she did not carry out such duties.

The Universe and the Quran 4

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
hahahaha Lord of the Rings trilogy are vastly better books than the Quran. Any Dr. Seuss book is far better than the Quran. A recipe book is better than the Quran.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
hahahaha Lord of the Rings trilogy are vastly better books than the Quran. Any Dr. Seuss book is far better than the Quran. A recipe book is better than the Quran.

How ignorant are you then! What a liar are you?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
only noise I hear is some one trying to prosyletize on the net. AKA shove their beliefs down everyone's throat.

You, atheists, I am against you absolutely. Spreader of falsehood by the way of insisting, you will not succeed in your evil programs.

Obviously not as ignorant as you. Obviously not as big a liar as Mohammed.

Mohammed is not a liar; it is you, atheists, the insisting liars.

Obviously not as ignorant as you. Obviously not as big a liar as Mohammed.

uhoh Someone mentioned food. I shall rise from arguing with the dead and go eat something.

Away with you, you may go and not return.

only noise I hear is some one trying to prosyletize on the net. AKA shove their beliefs down everyone's throat.

you really need to grab a blt sammich and a glass of milk and relax.

Go to your bars and drink your cup then be noisy after drunkenness together with your devils.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You, atheists, I am against you absolutely. Spreader of falsehood by the way of insisting, you will not succeed in your evil programs.

and we are against you.

Yeah he was and you're spreading his lies too. way to go!

Oh, we're all going to keep returning and we will spread the truth and show your lies for what they are. Because you are evil and you are going to die and rot in the ground and no imaginary god is going to be able to help ever.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Mohammad is a pedo dude and I'm not quit sure he keep it to just little girls, he may have shagged a few little boys too.
lies lies; which will not avail you as for to turn people from the truth that Mohammed is more noble than you and your ancestors.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
hahaha Well, Mohammed wrote the Quran and it is full of lies about science (maybe even more contexts). Therefore Mohammed lied. THAT is logic. And I am not an atheist (as if you even know what an atheist is).

You go. I am comfortable here.

Go to your bars and drink your cup then be noisy after drunkenness together with your devils.
I do not get drunk. See? There is another lie from you.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Oh, we're all going to keep returning and we will spread the truth and show your lies for what they are. Because you are evil and you are going to die and rot in the ground and no imaginary god is going to be able to help ever.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!

Your words exposes you before people: is this any way of discussion?
Genius, may God keep you to your mother.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The first one of the noisy evil axis has just arrived.

God is punishing you for not rising above these petit demons. You should be turning the other cheek. Of course that's also been slapped crimson as well. What you need is to invoke demonic help, but only a tiny bit. Be very careful with the toads.

I think thou enjoys the evil axis and you complain too much.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You go. I am comfortable here.

I pray that God may send the angel of death to take off your evil soul out of your body, and you will go to the afterlife and discover who is the liar.
The angel of death will hit you on your lying brain, and your evil soul will bounce out of your body and go to Hell together with the idolaters and associaters, and I am not sorry for you, enemy of God.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

Hey that reminds me! I have a pool tournament tonight. Thank ye.:).

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I pray that God may send the angel of death to take off your evil soul out of your body, and you will go to the afterlife and discover who is the liar.
The angel of death will hit you on your lying brain, and your evil soul will bounce out of your body and go to Hell together with the idolaters and associaters, and I am not sorry for you, enemy of God.
Pray all you want. Nothing is listening.
May the fleas from a thousand dogs infest your crotch and may the light of intelligence invade your head sometime within your lifetime.