None reviles the prophet but only the worst among people

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The prophets were the best among people in their moral values and manners of behavior. To this they were known among their contemporary peoples. God - be glorified - selected them out of people, because of their kind hearts and because of their mercy to the poor and the weak.

It follows that: those who revile the prophets are the worst among people in morals, and manners ... I cannot say some words .. you know the rest what they are.

To explain this meaning that the revilers of the prophets are only the bad, I tell you this:
Prophet Mohammed said to Ali:
"Ali, none loves you but only the faithful; and none hates you but only the hypocrite."

To this meaning, Ali said: "The faithful cannot but only to love me, and the hypocrite cannot but only to hate me, according to the words of the messenger."

Why is this: the bad one cannot say but only the bad words, and the good one cannot say but only the good words; and you know the rest .. ;-)

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The prophet the savior the whatever. What exposes the negative flank of all these people
is they may have had insight but they were not perfect and they were not speaking for any
god of whatever they were guessing at best.
Had they been prophets of messengers from god they would have confronted the issues
of the day ie slavery and yes there was slavery Muslim and slavery in Christian and other
societies. The point is we all know slavery is wrong and for the future it would have been
wrong and if they were ahead of their time on behalf of god they would have been saying
it is wrong and stop the practice. There are other issues and this is but one example of
the false belief that some were perfect among us
I don't just mock these so called special people I ignore them and live a much happier
life. I don't need to ask some religious savoir for something I don't have to spend time out
praying once of five times a day and I don't have to read books that are older than dirt to see
if I am doing life right. Read the Bible as a kid gave it up for watching hockey as it were

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You can discuss whatever you like, damngrumpy.
What I said is the 'reviling'; none reviles but only a bad and impolite one.

About the slavery, the Quran encouraged the freeing of the slave at every opportunity and as an expiation of many guilts and offenses that man may do.

Quran 90:

{12. But do you know what [righteous work, makes to man a way in traversing] the obstacle l?

[Then God – be glorified – described the deeds by which he may traverse such obstacle, and He said:]

13. [It is] to free a believer from captivity or slavery.

14. Or to feed in the time of starvation:

15. An orphan of the relatives. m

16. Or [to feed] a poor man who sits on the dust [because of his extreme poverty.]

17. In addition to be one of those who believe and advise each other to be steadfast [about the distress and affliction], and advise each other to be merciful [to the poor and the weak.]

18. It is such [believers just mentioned] that will have 'success and happiness'.n
l So that he may traverse such obstacle, and ascend from it to Paradise.
m It means: to feed an orphan, that is one of his kindred.
n For they will be admitted into Paradise.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Other ayat about the freeing of slaves:
Quran 4
Anyone who has killed a believer by mistake must set free a believing slave, and pay the blood-wit to the family of the slain c, unless they remit it as a charity d.

Then, God – be glorified – explained the statement of the slain in case he belongs to some disbelieving people, but he himself is a believer:
If the [slain] is of a people e hostile to you, and he [himself apart from his family and tribe] is a believer, then [the penance is] to set free a believing slave f.
c And he has to pay the 'blood-wit' which he should give to the family and heirs of the slain.
d i.e. unless the heirs and family of the slain remit the blood-wit; that is when the family of the slain is rich and the family of the killer is poor, then it is better that they remit the blood-wit as a charity.

e That are disbelievers.

f And he should not give the blood-wit, because the family members of the slain are disbelievers, and the disbeliever does not receive the inheritance of the Muslim.

And there are many other situation in which the freeing of a slave or a captive is mandatory.

like talking with a tree stump

What is this?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
you're indoctrinated. A glazed eyed fanatic. Not much different than a moonie. You cannot engage in a two way conversation. You talk at people not with them because in your mind, no one is as special as you. Hence, it's like talkin with a tree stump. ...sir.:)

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
you're indoctrinated. A glazed eyed fanatic. Not much different than a moonie. You cannot engage in a two way conversation. You talk at people not with them because in your mind, no one is as special as you. Hence, it's like talkin with a tree stump. ...sir.:)

Truly, you are like the stump, or like the statues to which Abraham spoke before breaking them up.

Quran 2
172. The likeness of those who disbelieve a is as the likeness of one b who cries at that which does not hear: nothing but calling and crying c.
[That is because they are] deaf d, dumb e, blind f and they do not understand g.
------------------------------------------------
a with their stubbornness and abstention from believing.
b He was Prophet Abraham – salam be to him – and that was when he gave food to the idols and said: ("Would you eat [of this food]!? What ails you that you are not speaking!?" Then he turned, beating them with [his] right hand. And [his people] came along toward him, rebuking.)

The meaning: God – be glorified – says:
Your likeness with these disbelievers and your speaking to them is like Abraham and his crying at the idols which neither heard nor understood; so similarly the disbelievers do not hear your words because of their stubbornness and pride.

c i.e. your speaking to these idolaters is nothing but only a crying and shouting that went with the wind …
d concerning the listening to the truth.
e to utter the truth.
f concerning the looking to the signs and proofs.
g Because they blindly follow others, and such blind follower does not use his mind and reason.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
yes I remember ole Abe he told the pharaoh that Sarah was his sister

No you are stump.lol

gotta love a" no you are" regardless.

This lie against Prophet Abraham was fabricated by the priest Ezra, when he rewrote the Torah following their return from the captivity of Babylon; he added, omitted and altered many things, and he will be punished by God.
The Disagreement of the
The Disagreement of the
=================================================

God chooses for the apostle-hood, the one who is kind hearted, merciful and who is not rancorous, and not tough or harsh or hard-hearted.
And He chooses the one who can forbear the difficulties and can persevere and stand firmly to carry out his duty and convey his message.
Quran 6:
124. .. God knows best where to place His message. f
f i.e. God knows better about the advantage of His servants, and about the miracle to which they yield and in which they believe; and He knows best about the one who can carry out the task of the message and forbear its difficulties and troubles.

Therefore, if We had given you an objective miracle like the staff of Moses and the she-camel of Salih, you would have denied it and would have said: "This is only an obvious magic!" As had the people of Pharaoh denied before you when they saw the staff, and as had the people of Salih denied when they saw the she-camel and they hamstrung and slaughtered it, so We destroyed them according to their sins.

So likewise you will also deny when you see the miracle done, and so We have to destroy you, while in fact We don't want that, but We want the religion of Islam to prevail and dominate all religions.
Hour with Ghosts

Last edited: