The soora of the genie

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Some genies that had been Jews believed in Prophet Mohammed and converted when they heard the Quran recitation, and they saw Gabriel coming to the Prophet; then they turned back to their folk: the genies to warn them of the idolatry and associating others with God Almighty.

Soora 72

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)​

{ 1. Say, [Mohammed, to your companions]: "It has been revealed to me that a group of genies listened [to the Quran], then they said a: 'We have indeed heard a marvelous Quran.'

2. 'That guides to the correct way, so we have believed therein, and [afterwards] we will never associate anyone with our Lord.'

3. ‘And that He - exalted be the glory of our Lord! - has taken neither wife nor son, [or daughters b.]'

4. 'And the fool among us spoke concerning God words faraway from the truth.'

5. 'And We thought that man-kind and genie-kind did not say lies against God [when they ascribed to Him sons, daughters and intercessors c.]'

6. 'And there were some men among man-kind d who sought to refer to [and subject] some men among genie-kind e, so they increased their burdens. f '

7. And indeed they g supposed, even as did you [genie-kind] suppose, that God would not send anyone [after Jesus, to guide people to the way of the truth.]' h

8. 'And [we ascended up in the space until] we touched the [ethereal or spiritual] heaven [with our hands] but found it filled with formidable i guards [: angels] and meteors j [under that heaven.]'

9. 'We used [before sending of Prophet Mohammed] to sit in some places [near] to the [spiritual heaven k] to listen [to the words of angels.]
But anyone who listens now, will find a meteor [in his way] in wait for him.
l '

10. 'And We know not whether evil is meant for those in the earth [because of their disbelief and association], or their Lord means to guide them aright [so He sent them a messenger to guide them to the righteous way.]' m

11. 'And of us are some that are righteous, and of us are some that are otherwise; [in the past] we were different sects.'

12. 'And we believe that [if God intends evil to us], we can by no means escape from Him on earth, nor can we escape from Him by flight [from the earth to the space.]’

13. 'On hearing the guidance [in the Quran], we believed in it; so any [of you, disbelievers,] believes in his Lord [as have we believed] should fear:

neither deficiency [in religion as in the over-indulgence of Jesus religion],
nor constraint [of religion, like the over-restriction of Moses religion,
while Mohammed’s religion is moderate
n.]'

14. 'And of us are some that submit themselves [to God], and some that ascribe peers [to God.] o

[Then God – be glorified – started to explain, about the past genies, by the tongue of the one who spoke on their behalf:]
As for those who submitted themselves [to God]: they sought after the correct guidance [and found it.]' p

15. 'And as for those [genies] that ascribed peers [to God], they became [the fuel instead of the] firewood for Hell.'}

a i.e. the listeners said to the other genies who had not been there and had not listened to the Quran.
b As do these associaters claim.
c But when we heard the Quran disproving this, their lies then became obvious to us.
d Among these was Solomon who subjected the genies, and apart from Solomon there are many others.
e To carry out some of their work and affairs.
f i.e. the burdens of such genies. The meaning: The humans increased the burdens and difficulties of the genies by subjecting them.
g i.e. man-kind.
h i.e. they supposed that God would not send any apostle or messenger after Jesus.
As such does some of the Muslim sects suppose that God will not send any guide, after Mohammed, to guide strayers to the way of the truth; that is the Mahdi, as was he called by the Prophet [and the Paraclete or the Comforter as had he been called by Jesus.]
i i.e. stern and numerous.
j I have fully explained about the meteors in my book The Universe and the Quran.
k Which the angels inhabit, in order to hear what they say and speak.
l It means: The meteor will pursue him, so that the listener cannot escape from it.
m The meaning: We do not know whether they will disobey their messenger and so evil will befall them, or they will obey their messenger and so they will be safe of the evil.
n The meaning: The religion which Mohammed brought includes neither increase and hardship as in Moses’ religion, nor decrease and easiness as in Jesus’ religion, but it is intermediate between this and that.
o So they worship such peers.
This is like His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 6: 1, which means:
(Yet do the unbelievers ascribe equals to their Lord.)
i.e. they attribute to Him equals and peers whom they worship and love as do they worship and love God.
p i.e. they sought after the truth, and found someone who guided them to it.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
the Jin or gin are the spirits of the original people of the cross
the phonetic ji or dj or gi shows up in the root of words like
jin and giant, egypt etc
there are cultural references to these folks and the fact that after thier physical bodies passed their spirits are still stuck here.
the anunaki nephalim if you will...

if one looks into the "working celtic cross"
http://www.viewzone.com/crichton.html
then it quickly becomes obvious that ALL the monotheistic religions are completely bogus gidi mind control tricks
they are NOT the druids you are looking for

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Another
thread!

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I have reason why I chose this great soora: it explains the basis of the belief and the reason for conversion of those righteous genies.

So they were Jews, and some of genies are Christians, others are Muslims.
They had been Jews and they followed the traditions of their folk; they associated or joined with God their imams or sages or saints; some of them beleived there are daughters or son of God.

Then when they heard the Quran, they believed:
>> That God is One and they will not associate peers or patrons with God.

>> That the religion of the Islam is better than Judaism or Christianity: the Islam is moderate in its statements and obligations:
While Judaism is very strict and its statements were made hard and difficult, while Christianity include very much of the non-observance and overindulgence as they call it, while the Islam obligations are intermediate between these two extremes.

>> They also admired the Quran very much, and then they became the warners of their folks: they warned them of the idolatry
http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/1.htm#Genies_[or_Demons]_

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Bodies of genies are created from gases: the hot gases that emerged from the earth at its early formation.
So they are invisible, but they can show us their bodies sometimes, for gases may transform into liquid and Solid.
They live longer lives than mankind, then when they die their spirits will go to the Afterlife, just like humans.

There are other ayat of the Quran about the conversion of some genies, like the following ayat:
Quran 46: 29-32
[Then God – be glorified – explained that there are believers and disbelievers among the genie, as are there among the humans, and He said:]
{29. Behold We directed a group of 'jinns' (or genies) to you [Mohammed], in order to hear the Quran. So when they attended [the Quran recital], they said [to each other], "[Be silent and let us] listen."
As soon as [the Quran recital] was over, they went to their people, warning [them of God's punishment, if they don't believe.]

30. They said: “Our people, we have heard a Book [: the Quran] revealed after [the Book of] Moses, confirming a [Mohammed] that has it by his hands [and to whom it has been revealed.]
It guides to [the religion of] the truth and to a straight path [leading those who follow it to Paradise.]”

31. "Our people, respond to [Mohammed] who calls to God, and believe in the [Quran]; so that [God] may forgive you [that which has passed] of your sins, and save you from a painful punishment [in the Next Life.]"

32. And whoso does not respond, to [the messenger] who calls to God, shall not frustrate or escape [from God’s power] in the earth, and shall not have any patrons beside Him [to deliver him from God's punishment.]
Such [who do not respond to the apostle of God] are in obvious error [away from the truth!]”
}

a It means: It confirms the mission claimed by the one to whom the book is revealed.
Such confirming is on account of the obvious revelations which the book includes and which indicate his truthfulness.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Bodies of genies are created from gases: the hot gases that emerged from the earth at its early formation.
So they are invisible, but they can show us their bodies sometimes, for gases may transform into liquid and Solid.
W O W !
That must have been some really rad acid Mohammed tried.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Completing the soora of the genie: Quran 72

{[Then God – be glorified – directed the address to the associaters among the Arab or the Pagan Arab, and He said:]
16. If they [: the Pagan Arabs] had [only] kept up on the way [of Abraham, and had not associated with God], We should certainly have bestowed on them rain in abundance. a

17. That We may try them thereby b; and whoso turns away from the remembrance of his Lord [and does not thank Him], He will drive him up [in the sky] to be chastised [in the fatal gaseous layers.] c

18. The mosques [: the places of worship] are for God [alone], so pray not to anyone along with God. d}
a That is because they had no rain for several years.
The meaning: If they had believed and kept up on the way of righteousness and monotheism :) the exclusive devotion to God alone), We would have provided for them much and ample provision; that is because the blessing of the earth is by the rain.
b i.e. to test them with it and to see they will be grateful for the ample provision, so they will give the poor his due right, or they will be stingy towards him.
c The meaning: He will make his way to ascend up until he will reach the fatal gaseous layer at which the ultraviolet rays stop, and he will remain chastised in it.
It is the ‘obstacle’ which the believer will pass and go up to the Garden or Paradise of Refuge. While the disbeliever will remain chastised in it.
God – be glorified – said in the Quran 90: 11, which means:
(But he cannot assault the obstacle [in order to enter into Paradise.])
It means: the disbeliever cannot assault it of his own accord, but the angels will drive him to it; while believers will assault it because they know that they will not remain in it, but will leave it and go up to the Garden or Paradise of Refuge.
Similar to this in meaning is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 74: 17, which means:
(But from now on I shall inflict him with difficulties, [and following his death, I shall constrain him] to a hard ascent.)
It means: he will face difficulties and distress in his way, while going up to that fatal gaseous layer in which he will suffer chastisement.
d Some Muslims recite this aya always in the Quran and in the broadcast and they hear it clearly through their ears and see it written on the doors of mosques with a broad conspicuous and clear font, but alas they do not understand its meaning and do not know its implication in spite of the clarity of its pronunciation and its obvious words, so that they are unaware of understanding it and heedless of its purpose.
Therefore, come with me, dear reader, to inquire about its meaning and implication to realize the truth and to be certain about our belief; may God guide us to the correct fact.

[In mosques we should pray God alone and none else,
and all our prayers should exclusively be of Him alone:] ...etc.
[The enthusiasm and association at the tombs of saints and imams:] ..etc.
[The prophets and saints are in heaven, not in the graves:] ..etc.
[Some of the association practices in mosques:] ..etc.}

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I really liked him in Mork and Mindy.

HEY! I remember that. My sisters and I just howled sometimes. I think I was about 8 or 9 and lil sis was about 5. She was fascinated that Mork drank using his finger and kept trying it herself. You should have seen the faces she made. lol

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Quran 72: 19. And when [Gabriel:] the servant of God stood calling [Prophet Mohammed a], the [genies] crowded together around [Gabriel to listen to the Quran.] b
a To [instruct Mohammed to] warn his people, and [also that Gabriel started] to recite the Quran to Mohammed.
b That is because the jinn see the angels and know them, especially because the angels have wings, exclusive than other spiritual creatures, so when they saw him they realized that he was sent by God; therefore they gathered around him to hear what he said to the Prophet and what Quran ayat he recited to him.
The address in this aya is to the people of Mecca, directed to them by God, and it is not the words of the jinn to their people.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
If you are made of vapor, you would need wings or else the breezes would keep pushing you all over.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
[Then God – be glorified – directed the speech to the Prophet, and said:]
Quran 72: 20. Say: "I only worship my Lord, and I do not associate in [worshipping] Him anyone [of creatures.]"

21. Say: "I cannot cause harm for you [: to bring down the punishment on you, as you demand], nor [can I] make you accept the right guidance [as I desire for you.]" a

22. Say: "None shall defend me against God [if I disobey Him for your sake], nor can I find [any shelter eventhough] a grave to hide me from Him."

23. "Except that I [can] deliver what I receive from God and His messages. b
Whoso rebels against God and His messenger, for him there awaits the fire of Hell; therein they shall dwell forever [and never will they get out of it.]"

24. Until when they see [the chastisement] with which they were threatened, they c [will regret and] know then who is the weakest of helpers, and the least in the number [of hosts, is it we or they?]}

a It means: Neither can I bring the punishment down upon you as you demand, nor can I guide you as I demand; the One Who can do that is God – be glorified – while I am only a messenger and I have only to deliver the message.
b This sentence is related to His saying – be glorified – in the previous aya 21:
(Say: "I cannot cause harm for you [: to bring down the punishment on you, as you demand], nor [can I] make you accept the right guidance [as I desire for you.]") Then comes after it: ("Except that I [can] deliver what I receive from God and His messages.)
The meaning: I cannot bring the chastisement on you as you request, nor can I guide you as I want, but the thing that I can do is to deliver the messages of my Lord with which He sent me to you, and I have now delivered the message to you.
c i.e. those who denied you and stood against you.