Unbelievers blindly follow their fathers

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Unbelievers follow their fathers, and they are fanatic about their fathers' traditions.

To prove this, see in this forum: who come quickly and reply without any discussion but only with mockery; why is all this?

Because they follow their fathers and are fanatic about their traditions:

Jews, Christians, Muslims and even idolaters.

Anyhow, when Prophet Mohammed and all the prophets before him came to their peoples, their people refused to believe in God alone and to forsake the statues and idols of their fathers, and to refrain from glorifying their sages, saints and religious leaders.

5: 104, which means:
{104. When it is said to them; "Come to that [statements] which God has revealed [in the Quran], and [come] to the messenger", they say: "Enough for us are [the traditional ways] that we found our fathers following."
[So God rejected their words:]
What! Even though their fathers did not know anything [of the religion] nor were they guided [to the truth?]
"}

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
well you're one.

To me, I don't follow the fathers who were enthusiastic about Imam Ali and his sons.
But you are either a Jew or a Christian, and from your way of replying, I think you are a Jew; and your reply is only because you belong to this sect, although you claim you are atheist, and in fact you may be a Jew and atheist; like many Muslims are also atheists.
But your stand against my words in this way: it is because of your belonging to your sect in fact.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
To me, I don't follow the fathers who were enthusiastic about Imam Ali and his sons.
But you are either a Jew or a Christian, and from your way of replying, I think you are a Jew; and your reply is only because you belong to this sect, although you claim you are atheist, and in fact you may be a Jew and atheist; like many Muslims are also atheists.
But your stand against my words in this way: it is because of your belonging to your sect in fact.

What the fu ck?????????????? Are you mentally unstable? Stupid? Twila has made it very clear that she is an atheist. As such she can't be a "Jew" or any other religious sect, you dumb fu ck.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

I'm a satanist , awitch, a pagan, free thinker, I am unfettered by tradition, imaginary gods and free.

What are you?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
When Prophet Abraham came to his people and invited them to God alone, they refused and said that they followed their fathers.
21: 52-54, which mean:
{ 52. When [Abraham] said to his father and his people: "What are such statues that you are cleaving c to?"

53. They said: "We found our fathers worshipping them [and so we too worshipped them."

54. [Abraham] said: "Then obviously you and your fathers have been in manifest error [away from the truth.]}
c i.e. constant in worshiping them.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
When Prophet Abraham came to his people and invited them to God alone, they refused and said that they followed their fathers.
21: 52-54, which mean:
{ 52. When [Abraham] said to his father and his people: "What are such statues that you are cleaving c to?"

53. They said: "We found our fathers worshipping them [and so we too worshipped them."

54. [Abraham] said: "Then obviously you and your fathers have been in manifest error [away from the truth.]}
c i.e. constant in worshiping them.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Wonderfull...... so some backward camel jockeys professed to doing what their old man did rather than doing what ol moe wanted them to do, like fu ck 9 year olds. that about right?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I'm a satanist , awitch, a pagan, free thinker, I am unfettered by tradition, imaginary gods and free.

This is so obvious, that you follow Satan and the devils.
To me: I devote myself to God alone without any son or patron.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
50 Reasons Muhammad Was Not a Prophet
Why should the entire world reject Muhammad as a prophet? Here are 50 reasons,

MUHAMMAD'S SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS
When Muhammad began receiving revelations, his first impression of these revelations was that they were demonic.
Muhammad was so traumatized by his encounter with "Gabriel" that he repeatedly tried to commit suicide by hurling himself off a cliff.
According to Muslim sources, Muhammad once delivered a revelation from the devil (the "Satanic Verses").
Muhammad claimed that he was a victim of a magic spell that gave him delusional thoughts and false beliefs.
MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH PAGANISM AND IDOLATRY
Islam promotes idolatry (e.g., bowing down to the Kaaba and kissing the black stone).
Islam promotes pagan rituals (e.g., the pilgrimage to Mecca).
Islam deifies Muhammad by requiring unconditional obedience to him and by requiring Muslims to talk to him during their daily prayers.
MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH VIOLENCE
After leaving Mecca, Muhammad supported his religion by robbing people.
Muhammad ordered his followers to torture a man named Kinana to find out where some money was hidden. Muhammad then had Kinana killed, and took his wife for himself.
Muhammad commanded his followers to kill critics of Islam.
Muhammad ordered his followers to kill apostates, even if they had good reasons for leaving Islam.
The Qur'an commands Muslims to violently subjugate Jews and Christians.
MUHAMMAD'S SCIENTIFIC PROBLEMS
The Qur'an claims that stars are missiles that Allah uses to shoot demons.
The Qur'an claims that the sun sets in a pool of murky water.
Muhammad's teachings about personal hygiene would lead to death if Muslims took them seriously.
Muhammad claimed that Gabriel explained to him why children look like one parent or the other. Gabriel's answer is completely false.
MUHAMMAD'S EVIDENTIAL PROBLEMS
When Muhammad was too shy to tell his dinner guests to leave, Allah stepped in with a special revelation that should make everyone wonder whether Muhammad's revelations really have anything to do with God.
The Qur'an declares that Christians find Muhammad mentioned in our scriptures. Yet our scriptures call Muhammad an antichrist.
In the Qur'an, Allah promises to kill Muhammad by severing his aorta if Muhammad invents a false revelation. When Muhammad died, he said he could feel his aorta being severed.
The Qur'an contains a prophecy that wasn't fulfilled.
The Qur'an presents a test for divine inspiration, but fails the test.
The central argument for the inspiration of the Qur'an is the "Argument from Literary Excellence," which is absurd on multiple levels.
The author of the Qur'an doesn't know that Miriam, the sister of Aaron and Moses, is a different person from Mary, the mother of Jesus (because their names are the same in Arabic).
The Qur'an claims that Alexander the Great and Aesop were devout Muslims.
Allah promises to protect the Qur'an from corruption, but the Qur'an has been corrupted (by Muslim standards).
Muslims believe that the Qur'an is Allah's eternal Word. Yet Allah repeatedly changes his eternal mind about his eternal Word via abrogation.
The Qur'an is missing at least two verses in which Allah commands grown women to breastfeed grown men in order to prevent sexual misconduct.
The Qur'an contains numerous false stories that were plagiarized from other sources.
MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN
Muhammad allowed his followers to hire prostitutes.
The Qur'an allows Muslim men to have up to four wives at a time. But Muhammad received a special revelation giving him (and him alone) the right to break the four-wife limit.
Muhammad had sex with a prepubescent nine-year-old girl named Aisha.
The Qur'an allows Muslim men to beat their wives into submission.
Islam allows Muslim men to rape their female captives and slave-girls.
Muhammad married the divorced wife of his own adopted son (after Muhammad caused the divorce), and the Qur'an offers an absurd defense of Muhammad's actions.
When Muhammad's wife Sauda became fat and unattractive, Muhammad intended to divorce her. Sauda had to relinquish some of her marital rights to avoid being abandoned.
After Muhammad got caught having sex with his slave girl in the bed of one of his wives, he swore that he would stop having sex with his slave-girl. Allah ordered him to break that oath.
Muhammad claimed that women are less intelligent and less moral than men.
When Muhammad's wives asked why he was giving special privileges to Aisha, he justified his actions by saying that he received revelations while wearing Aisha's dress!
MUHAMMAD'S THEOLOGICAL PROBLEMS
According to the Qur'an, Allah has no love for unbelievers.
According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers."
According to Muhammad, Allah wants people to sin, and he threatens us with annihilation if we refuse to sin.
Since Allah would destroy us for not sinning, the true savior of humanity, according to Islam, is Satan, who tempts human beings to sin and therefore protects us from being destroyed.
Muhammad didn't know whether he would go to heaven or hell when he died.
Islam teaches that Allah will punish Jews and Christians in hell for the sins of Muslims.
Muhammad promises his followers a paradise in which Allah will bless them with eternal erections so that they can continually deflower their virgins.
MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH CHRISTIANITY
Islam affirms the inspiration, preservation, and authority of the Jewish and Christian scriptures, yet Islam contradicts these scriptures on a fundamental level.
Islam claims to respect and honor Jesus, yet it portrays him as a complete failure.
Muslims believe that the Gospel has been corrupted. But according to Islam, part of the Gospel was corrupted by Allah himself.
Islam reverses the Gospel by having the guilty Judas die on behalf of the innocent Jesus, rather than the innocent Jesus dying on behalf of sinners.
Christianity is confirmed by Jesus' resurrection from the dead. Since Islam contradicts Christianity, and has no comparable confirmation from God, we must reject Islam.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Wonderfull...... so some backward camel jockeys professed to doing what their old man did rather than doing what ol moe wanted them to do, like fu ck 9 year olds. that about right?

So this is another proof of my words; what are such words in relation to the thread?
All your words are because of your belonging to your sect: Jews mostly.

50 Reasons Muhammad Was Not a Prophet
Why should the entire world reject Muhammad as a prophet? Here are 50 reasons,

MUHAMMAD'S SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS
When Muhammad began receiving revelations, his first impression of these revelations was that they were demonic.
Muhammad was so traumatized by his encounter with "Gabriel" that he repeatedly tried to commit suicide by hurling himself off a cliff.
According to Muslim sources, Muhammad once delivered a revelation from the devil (the "Satanic Verses").
Muhammad claimed that he was a victim of a magic spell that gave him delusional thoughts and false beliefs.
MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH PAGANISM AND IDOLATRY
Islam promotes idolatry (e.g., bowing down to the Kaaba and kissing the black stone).
Islam promotes pagan rituals (e.g., the pilgrimage to Mecca).
Islam deifies Muhammad by requiring unconditional obedience to him and by requiring Muslims to talk to him during their daily prayers.
MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH VIOLENCE
After leaving Mecca, Muhammad supported his religion by robbing people.
Muhammad ordered his followers to torture a man named Kinana to find out where some money was hidden. Muhammad then had Kinana killed, and took his wife for himself.
Muhammad commanded his followers to kill critics of Islam.
Muhammad ordered his followers to kill apostates, even if they had good reasons for leaving Islam.
The Qur'an commands Muslims to violently subjugate Jews and Christians.
MUHAMMAD'S SCIENTIFIC PROBLEMS
The Qur'an claims that stars are missiles that Allah uses to shoot demons.
The Qur'an claims that the sun sets in a pool of murky water.
Muhammad's teachings about personal hygiene would lead to death if Muslims took them seriously.
Muhammad claimed that Gabriel explained to him why children look like one parent or the other. Gabriel's answer is completely false.
MUHAMMAD'S EVIDENTIAL PROBLEMS
When Muhammad was too shy to tell his dinner guests to leave, Allah stepped in with a special revelation that should make everyone wonder whether Muhammad's revelations really have anything to do with God.
The Qur'an declares that Christians find Muhammad mentioned in our scriptures. Yet our scriptures call Muhammad an antichrist.
In the Qur'an, Allah promises to kill Muhammad by severing his aorta if Muhammad invents a false revelation. When Muhammad died, he said he could feel his aorta being severed.
The Qur'an contains a prophecy that wasn't fulfilled.
The Qur'an presents a test for divine inspiration, but fails the test.
The central argument for the inspiration of the Qur'an is the "Argument from Literary Excellence," which is absurd on multiple levels.
The author of the Qur'an doesn't know that Miriam, the sister of Aaron and Moses, is a different person from Mary, the mother of Jesus (because their names are the same in Arabic).
The Qur'an claims that Alexander the Great and Aesop were devout Muslims.
Allah promises to protect the Qur'an from corruption, but the Qur'an has been corrupted (by Muslim standards).
Muslims believe that the Qur'an is Allah's eternal Word. Yet Allah repeatedly changes his eternal mind about his eternal Word via abrogation.
The Qur'an is missing at least two verses in which Allah commands grown women to breastfeed grown men in order to prevent sexual misconduct.
The Qur'an contains numerous false stories that were plagiarized from other sources.
MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN
Muhammad allowed his followers to hire prostitutes.
The Qur'an allows Muslim men to have up to four wives at a time. But Muhammad received a special revelation giving him (and him alone) the right to break the four-wife limit.
Muhammad had sex with a prepubescent nine-year-old girl named Aisha.
The Qur'an allows Muslim men to beat their wives into submission.
Islam allows Muslim men to rape their female captives and slave-girls.
Muhammad married the divorced wife of his own adopted son (after Muhammad caused the divorce), and the Qur'an offers an absurd defense of Muhammad's actions.
When Muhammad's wife Sauda became fat and unattractive, Muhammad intended to divorce her. Sauda had to relinquish some of her marital rights to avoid being abandoned.
After Muhammad got caught having sex with his slave girl in the bed of one of his wives, he swore that he would stop having sex with his slave-girl. Allah ordered him to break that oath.
Muhammad claimed that women are less intelligent and less moral than men.
When Muhammad's wives asked why he was giving special privileges to Aisha, he justified his actions by saying that he received revelations while wearing Aisha's dress!
MUHAMMAD'S THEOLOGICAL PROBLEMS
According to the Qur'an, Allah has no love for unbelievers.
According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers."
According to Muhammad, Allah wants people to sin, and he threatens us with annihilation if we refuse to sin.
Since Allah would destroy us for not sinning, the true savior of humanity, according to Islam, is Satan, who tempts human beings to sin and therefore protects us from being destroyed.
Muhammad didn't know whether he would go to heaven or hell when he died.
Islam teaches that Allah will punish Jews and Christians in hell for the sins of Muslims.
Muhammad promises his followers a paradise in which Allah will bless them with eternal erections so that they can continually deflower their virgins.
MUHAMMAD'S PROBLEMS WITH CHRISTIANITY
Islam affirms the inspiration, preservation, and authority of the Jewish and Christian scriptures, yet Islam contradicts these scriptures on a fundamental level.
Islam claims to respect and honor Jesus, yet it portrays him as a complete failure.
Muslims believe that the Gospel has been corrupted. But according to Islam, part of the Gospel was corrupted by Allah himself.
Islam reverses the Gospel by having the guilty Judas die on behalf of the innocent Jesus, rather than the innocent Jesus dying on behalf of sinners.
Christianity is confirmed by Jesus' resurrection from the dead. Since Islam contradicts Christianity, and has no comparable confirmation from God, we must reject Islam.

And you are striving with such way to prove Mohammed was not a prophet!? See if you are atheist truly as you claim, what is the relation of this to your atheism?

Therefore, this also is another indication that you react because of your belonging to your sect.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
So this is another proof of my words; what are such words in relation to the thread?
All your words are because of your belonging to your sect: Jews mostly.

Not a jew.... never have been a jew,.... none of my family have ever been jews.

The thread is about you wanting us all to worship satan as presented by the baby fu cking, satan's minion mohamed.

It has nothing to do with Abraham's God and everything to do with satan's minion mohamed.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Not a jew.... never have been a jew,.... none of my family have ever been jews.

The thread is about you wanting us all to worship satan as presented by the baby fu cking, satan's minion Mohamed.

It has nothing to do with Abraham's God and everything to do with satan's minion Mohamed.

If not a Jew, then you are a fanatic Christian.

Anyhow, many Muslims are atheists also, and those Muslims who are atheists are more cursive than Jews and Christians.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
If not a Jew, then you are a fanatic Christian.

Anyhow, many Muslims are atheists also, and those Muslims who are atheists are more cursive than Jews and Christians.

Sorry, can't be a Muslim if you are an atheist. They are exclusive. One or the other, dummy.

I see you haven't denied your connection with satan. That's good to see you finally admitting it.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
If I followed my father I wouldnt be an unbeliever.

If your father is a monotheist and exclusively devote himself to worship God alone without any son, daughters, parents, patrons or equals, then OK and no mind of following him.

This is like the saying of Prophet Joseph son of Jacob: that he followed his fathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who were monotheists devoting themselves to worship God alone without associate.

12: 38, which means:

"And I have followed the religion of my fathers: Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; we ought not to associate anything with God i; that is [some] of God's bounty to us and to people j, but most of people give no thanks [about God’s bounties to them.]"k
i Therefore, we do not worship idols and statues.
j Who devote themselves to God alone.
k So this was his answer to their question: “Who is your Lord?” Therefore, he said to them: I don’t worship any idol, neither did my fathers worship the idols, but we worship God the Lord of the heavens and the earth. It is He Who taught me about the interpretation of dreams. Then if you want to be like myself, then worship God alone and refrain from worshipping the idols, and He will give you all that you want.

Sorry, can't be a Muslim if you are an atheist. They are exclusive. One or the other, dummy.

I see you haven't denied your connection with satan. That's good to see you finally admitting it.

So why is all such fanatism about Mohammed, unless you are following your fathers and your sect?
And Mohammed was a noble messenger or apostle of God, but your fanatism and following your fathers and your sect prevent you from seeing the truth, that God's messenger invited people to God alone and he broke up the idols and statues and the constructed graves of his people.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
So why is all such fanatism about Mohammed, unless you are following your fathers and your sect?
And Mohammed was a noble messenger or apostle of God, but your fanatism and following your fathers and your sect prevent you from seeing the truth, that God's messenger invited people to God alone and he broke up the idols and statues and the constructed graves of his people.

Why? Hmmmm//........ maybe because you fu ckers are going around blowing up shyte, beheading innocents and banging 9 year olds. Just to name a couple of things.

What moe did, was start an entire sect that worships satan and his minions all in the name of "God". Moe lied. Plain and simple. Lied through his teeth and all you backward camel jockeys bought it hook line and sinker.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Why? Hmmmm//........ maybe because you fu ckers are going around blowing up shyte, beheading innocents and banging 9 year olds. Just to name a couple of things.

What moe did, was start an entire sect that worships satan and his minions all in the name of "God". Moe lied. Plain and simple. Lied through his teeth and all you backward camel jockeys bought it hook line and sinker.

Jews hate Mohammed because he was one of the Arab and the Arab were glorious by following the Islam; and by Mohammed, the revelation was shifted from the sons of Israel to the sons of Ishmael.

While Christians are two kinds: many of them are good really, but some of them like you, they hate Mohammed and the Quran and the Islam because it is propagating inside their communities and because of its truth, many Christians are liable to convert to the Islam.

I give you a proof of my words: if you are not a fanatic Christian and as you claim you hate the Islam because of the beheading and the pedophile ..etc; why do you hurry to believe such things without discerning the truth? And to study the truth about the honest and most noble Prophet Mohammed, and to know that he was not the only prophet who married many wives?

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Jews hate Mohammed because he was one of the Arab and the Arab were glorious by following the Islam, and by Mohammed, the revelation was shifted from the sons of Israel to the sons of Ishmael.

While Christians are two kinds: many of them are good really, but some of them like you, they hate Mohammed and the Quran and the Islam because it is propagating inside their communities and because of its truth, many Christians are liable to convert to the Islam.

I give you a proof of my words: if you are not a fanatic Christian and as you claim you hate the Islam because of beheading and the pedophile ..etc; why do you hurry to believe such things without discerning the truth? And to study the truth about the honest and most noble Prophet Mohammed, and to know that he was not the only prophet who married many wives?

where have I not stated the "truth"? Prove me wrong, there, bubba.

ISIS is beheading men, women, and children. Isis has burned men alive. Isis states that they are doing all of this in the name of "allah".

Your beloved mohamed, "wed" and banged a 9 year old.