God does not want the unbeliever to believe

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
God - be glorified - sets a seal on the heart of the disbeliever, and lays a covering on his eyesight and an impairment on his hearing lest he may understand and believe.

Therefore, anyone speaks to the unbeliever, whom God does not like to guide, and tells him every evidence, argument and proof, the unbeliever will not respond (unless God wants to guide anyone.)

So some may have a misconception that disbelievers or atheists do not believe because of defective argument and that they do not find it logical because the belief is wrong and the religion of God is wrong!

No, it is not like that.

God Himself does not want them to believe, but He sends the apostle to be an argument against them lest they should not say in the Next Life: we were not warned and no apostle came to us.

So the angels will tell them: apostles and warners came to you, but you only mocked and ridiculed, so now suffer the chastisement. In fact God did not guide you, because you were wrong-doers.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
{2: 7. Surely, those who deny [you, Mohammed, and the Quran]; it is the same to them – whether you warn them or you warn them not – they will not believe. a

8. God has set a seal [of "Rayn" which is the rust] upon their hearts and [deafness] on their hearing, and on their sights is a veil [lest they should convert] b, and there awaits them a grievous chastisement.}
a Because they are wrong-doers: they wrong people; and God does not guide the wrong-doer, but misguides him.
The indication of this is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 14: 27 which means: (God misguides the wrong-doer, and God does what He pleases.)

b because they are wrong-doers, and God does not guide the wrong-doer.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
God Himself does not want them to believe, but He sends the apostle to be an argument against them lest they should not say in the Next Life: we were not warned and no apostle came to us.

So basically god does not love everyone, and does not want to be obeyed. God wants to torture people for eternity.

Nice guy.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
So basically god does not love everyone, and does not want to be obeyed. God wants to torture people for eternity.

Nice guy.

Obviously! Look at the people who invented him. Barbarians to the core.

God is only good for justifing your hate and intolerance otherwhise he's completely ignored by his believers.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Don't be ridiculous! Think of all the blessings Allah has bestowed on us:

The car bomb.

The suicide belt.

The honor killing.

The sword for beheading infidels.

Boys to rape.

Girls to rape.

The AK-47.

Who can doubt Allah's beneficent magnanimity!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Don't be ridiculous! Think of all the blessings Allah has bestowed on us:

The car bomb.

The suicide belt.

The honor killing.

The sword for beheading infidels.

Boys to rape.

Girls to rape.

The AK-47.

Who can doubt Allah's beneficent magnanimity!

I guess I'm a satanist then...cause Anton seems to have a much better understanding of man and his foibles and seems to have come up with some rules to live by that are much more in keeping with what humans should be capable of doing then what god/allah's believers created to live by...

what a topsy turvy world. Man is so funny. Probably the funniest animal to exist. Funny haha and funny in the head. It would seem that most believers have some pretty severe OCD.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
sometimes I'll look at pictures of the universe . All the spinning galaxies which seem to be endless. And somewhere in all of this there is a little pebble . On that pebble there are those who for some odd reason think they have the ability to explain it all. And claim the authority and qualifications to be a mouth piece for something they could not possibly conceive or comprehend. We don't know anything, but for some reason some of think we know. A lady told me that once. You only think you know. She was right.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
sometimes I'll look at pictures of the universe . All the spinning galaxies which seem to be endless. And somewhere in all of this there is a little pebble . On that pebble there are those who for some odd reason think they have the ability to explain it all. And claim the authority and qualifications to be a mouth piece for something they could not possibly conceive or comprehend. We don't know anything, but for some reason some of think we know. A lady told me that once. You only think you know. She was right.

They make up stories to explain what they don't know. I guess mankind just can't handle a mystery...

Your lady friend was definately right.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
God - be glorified - does not treat all people alike: the good-doer is not like the evil-doer.

He does not like the evil-doer, so He will misguide him, in order to punish him.

Then when one invites such evil-doer to God's religion: the Islam, the evil-doer or the wrong-doer will never respond because God does not guide him, and unless God guides man, man will not be guided. Because it is decided such wrong-doer will go to Hell.
So even if Moses, Jesus or Mohammed invites such a wrong-doer, he will not be guided.

{10: 100. No soul can believe [according to your will, Mohammed], but only according to God's leave [to His angels to inspire him e.]
And He lays [psychological] illness on those who do not use their reason [but they hold fast with the traditions of their fathers f.] }

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
e It means: God gives permission to His angels to let him long to the belief, and make him desire in it, by means of inspiring into him, so that he will believe and convert.
f i.e. who do not use their minds, but they cling to the traditions of their fathers.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
God - be glorified - does not treat all people alike: the good-doer is not like the evil-doer.
He does not like the evil-doer, so He will misguide him, in order to punish him.

misguide him? how is that a forgiving, loving father figure? Or is this just how you want a perceived "evil doer" punished?

evil doer...sheesh I thought god made man in his image and doesnt' make errors.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Then when one invites such evil-doer to God's religion: the Islam, the evil-doer or the wrong-doer will never respond because God does not guide him, and unless God guides man, man will not be guided. Because it is decided such wrong-doer will go to Hell.
So even if Moses, Jesus or Mohammed invites such a wrong-doer, he will not be guided.

{10: 100. No soul can believe [according to your will, Mohammed], but only according to God's leave [to His angels to inspire him e.]
And He lays [psychological] illness on those who do not use their reason [but they hold fast with the traditions of their fathers f.] }
e It means: God gives permission to His angels to let him long to the belief, and make him desire in it, by means of inspiring into him, so that he will believe and convert.
f i.e. who do not use their minds, but they cling to the traditions of their fathers.
Ummm! You are clinging to the traditions of you Muslim fathers. I know that you are blind to that fact or you would not be making such absurd statements. Have your head examined.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
So instead of fixing the "unbelievers", your god would rather torture them. Like I keep saying, I want nothing to do with this malevolent and childish idiot-god of yours. There are nicer gods around.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
misguide him? how is that a forgiving, loving father figure? Or is this just how you want a perceived "evil doer" punished?

evil doer...sheesh I thought god made man in his image and doesnt' make errors.

A man who transgresses on people and who is tough against orphans and widows, will he be like the one who is kind-hearted and who shows kindness to parents, to the weak, the poor and needy?

So these 2 categories of people will have different reaction towards the messenger of God: some will oppose the messenger, and the other category will believe.

So instead of fixing the "unbelievers", your god would rather torture them. Like I keep saying, I want nothing to do with this malevolent and childish idiot-god of yours. There are nicer gods around.

No He will not fix the "unbelievers", but will oblige them to Hell forever on account of their blasphemy and opposing His religion; these are the wrong-doers: and therefore they choose to become "unbelievers".

Ummm! You are clinging to the traditions of you Muslim fathers. I know that you are blind to that fact or you would not be making such absurd statements. Have your head examined.

Not I who cling to his fathers traditions; it is you who cling to your fathers traditions; and therefore, you refused Jesus and Mohammed.
Revise yourself: are you a wrong-doer? You will not then find the correct way: the 'exclusive devotion to God'.

This rule is applicable to Muslims also; it is applicable to the followers of Jesus or Mohammed even in their time: when they became wrong-doers --> they apostatized.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
A man who transgresses on people and who is tough against orphans and widows, will he be like the one who is kind-hearted and who shows kindness to parents, to the weak, the poor and needy?

So these 2 categories of people will have different reaction towards the messenger of God: some will oppose the messenger, and the other category will believe.

People change, people learn. evil doer in one society is upheld in another. god gave free will, but you must do as he says at every moment of every day regardless of how the environment has formed you? seems rather short sighted for one who should know everything. Was it not part of gods plan? can one break away from gods plan? if so, what happens to gods plan?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
No He will not fix the "unbelievers", but will oblige them to Hell forever on account of their blasphemy and opposing His religion; these are the wrong-doers: and therefore they choose to become "unbelievers".
That's what I said, yes. But if a man that does nothing but nasty things his whole life and yet believes in this god gets a pass. I see.
There is nothing sensible about this god. I spit on this god just like I spit on Loki, the wendiigo, and all the other stupid, nasty, and childish gods. I have no more use for them than I have use for dog dung.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
That's what I said, yes. But if a man that does nothing but nasty things his whole life and yet believes in this god gets a pass. I see.
There is nothing sensible about this god. I spit on this god just like I spit on Loki, the wendiigo, and all the other stupid, nasty, and childish gods. I have no more use for them than I have use for dog dung.

HEY NOW! dog dung is good for the garden, so it IS useful. jeebus crispy!

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Eventually. You have to wait a while before using it in garden. It's too nasty to use right away. And I have chickens who emit much better dung.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Eventually. You have to wait a while before using it in garden. It's too nasty to use right away. And I have chickens who emit much better dung.

Chicken poop. can you use that in vegetable gardens?

I bury our dog poop in the ornamental garden (as apposed to a food garden). let it do it's thing, no fuss no muss.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
People change, people learn. evil doer in one society is upheld in another. god gave free will, but you must do as he says at every moment of every day regardless of how the environment has formed you? seems rather short sighted for one who should know everything. Was it not part of gods plan? can one break away from gods plan? if so, what happens to gods plan?

It is narrated that in the Last Days :) our time): the temptation and afflictions are so extreme that man may be at night a believer and when morning comes he will blaspheme; and man may be unbeliever by day then a believer by night.

And because God misguides the wrong-doer; the first believers in Mohammed feared lest God may turn them unbelievers if they commit some wrong-doing, so they prayed:

{3: 8. "Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate now after You have guided us i, but grant us mercy from You j; for it is You Who grant [Your mercy to whom You please."]}
i When they heard His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 14: 27, which means:
(God misguides evil-doers, and God does what He pleases), they asked of God that He may not misguide them away from the belief and faith in case they may wrong anyone unintentionally.
To 'deviate': is to push someone from the way of the truth to the falsehood.
j i.e. which You cast into our hearts, so that we may show mercy to the poor and needy, and so we keep to the guidance, and You may not deviate our hearts because of our wrong-doing.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.