The diaspora of Muslims

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The religion of God is the same; in fact before the Torah was revealed to Moses; from the time of Abraham and Noah before him, from Adam and before Adam, even in the previous solar system and in the entire universe: God is One without associate or equal or son, and God dislikes the wrong-doer and will punish him, even will punish the animal which transgresses on other animals.

Moses was not the first prophet.
God's way of dealing with people is the same at all times; it is unchangeable.

This is in Book of Leviticus, chapter 26:
26: 14 “But if you won’t listen to me and obey all these commands,
15 and if you refuse my statutes, loathe my ordinances, and fail to carry out all of my commands, thereby breaching my covenant*,
16 then I will certainly do this to you ...
33 “I’ll scatter you among the nations and draw the sword after you so that your land becomes desolate and your towns become ruins."
* which is the 'exclusive devotion to God alone'.

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Anyhow, this is a trial of all peoples everywhere: how they will react to Muslims who are in distress and difficult situation: because the same and may be more may happen to these peoples: and who knows what wars and disasters may happen anywhere and at any time?

So as will they treat Muslims, they will be treated in the future.
Of course there are many reasons and many organizations and parties who work on many programs and purposes; so some states like Germany reacted well and will be rewarded in time, and will rise in glory and power more and more.
While others who are stingy and miser: they will be low and degraded: individuals like states.

Is this also in the Koran?

It is in the Quran, in many ayat and in different occasions.
Some of such ayat:
Quran 33: 62
{62. [As such was] God's way [of dealing] with those [wrong-doers] who passed away before f; you can never find any changing in [such] God's way [of dealing. g]}
f It means: As such was God’s way of dealing with the past nations, by setting on the hypocrites and wrong-doers, some others more than they were in doing wrong, so that they take revenge on them, torture and capture them, plunder their women and enslave their progeny.
g It means: God’s way of dealing does not change in the present and in the future; so that as was it in the past, it is the same at present and will also be the same in the future.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

And don't forget those who are behind all this suffering and afflictions of Muslims everywhere : Zionists and their servants, they will be punished by God Who watches over them, and they will be in worse situation than the situation of Muslims now.

And these ayat in the Quran: 83: 7-9
{7. No, [do not diminish the measuring and the weighing; for] surely it is inscribed [in the heavenly books a] that the libertines will have a 'hard living' [in the Next Life.] b

8. But can you imagine what this 'hard living' is? c

9. A scripture with number [: Book of Levites: chapter 26] d}
a Brought by the messengers (or apostles.)
b Similar to this in meaning is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 20: 124, which means:
(Whoso turns away from My admonition, then there will be for him a hard living [in the Afterlife.])
c This is a threatening for the libertine about God’s punishment in the Next Life.

d For it is mentioned in the Torah collection [the Old Testament], Book of Levites, chapter 26, the following about the threatening of libertines among the Children of Israel; God – be glorified – said:
"`14- But if you will not listen to me and carry out all these commands,
15- and if you reject my decrees and abhor my laws and fail to carry out all my commands and so violate my covenant,
16- then I will do this to you: I will bring upon you sudden terror, wasting diseases and fever that will destroy your sight and drain away your life. You will plant seed in vain, because your enemies will eat it.
17- I will set my face against you so that you will be defeated by your enemies; those who hate you will rule over you, and you will flee even when no one is pursuing you.
"`18- If after all this you will not listen to me, I will punish you for your sins seven times over.
19- I will break down your stubborn pride and make the sky above you like iron and the ground beneath you like bronze.
20- Your strength will be spent in vain, because your soil will not yield its crops, nor will the trees of the land yield their fruit.”

Therefore, this is the meaning of the word ‘sijjin’ or the (hard living) in the aya 7 and 8.
Know then that the punishment is of many kinds, as are the guilty also many kinds: some of them are believers and some of them are disbelievers.
As for the sinful believer: God – be glorified – punishes him in the life of the World and forgives him in the Next Life; while the disbeliever and the associater: God punishes him in the Next Life, but gives him wealth in the life of the World.

God – be glorified – said in the Quran 43: 33-34, which means:
(And lest that people should become one nation [: unanimously following the blasphemy],
We would have made, for those who blaspheme in [God] the Most Gracious, for their houses: roofs of silver, and elevators with which they go up [to the higher floors];
And for their houses doors [of Indian oak], and couches [of ivory] on which they recline.)

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
In respect of propaganda who may outstrip you!?
The white dove of peace you are!
So while Tel Aviv has devastated the Arab and Muslim countries in addition to Palestine, you say the hatred of Jews!
When Abu Abd Allah wrote his book in Arabic (The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran) http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm; he said: I see Palestinians throw stones while Zionists use bullets; so I wrote this book, to defend the Palestinian.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Meh To me people are people and I live and let live. If someone disrupts my little world, they will suffer, whether their god (s) demanded it or not. I have enough of a time avoiding being harassed by politics and gov't bureaucracy without added grief from some wacko religionist.