The prophecy about the transgression on the House of God at Jerusalem

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The greatest wrong-doing is the transgression on the Houses of God specially the Aqsa Mosque at Jerusalem.
The transgression includes the prevention of Muslims from attending prayers and worshipping God in His house: the Aqsa Mosque.
By intimidating, imprisoning, prevention of prayers, which took place gradually: at the start: they prevented people of the age group 15-45 year age. Then imprisoning, killing, humiliating of worshippers: the Muslims, until there was none or very little number of men go there.
The Aqsa Mosque which was the target of visiting by Muslims from everywhere in the World, until now - and in spite of the UN declarations, so now the Aqsa Mosque was about empty of Muslims, other than few men.
This has been a step by step process, until the Jews dared to go into Mosque: the House of God.

So all this devastation and destruction done to the Arab and Muslim countries in the recent years and months, was done by Tel Aviv and their allies: the USA, all this was to achieve this goal: to prevent Muslims from attending prayers in the Aqsa Mosque, and then to have complete control of it, when none of the Arab and Muslim countries can object to them (as they think.)
This is to invalidate the Islam religion and the religion of Jesus also.
Therefore, the prophecy concerning the end of this racial state of Tel Aviv approached.

صفحة جديدة 1

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Personally I am sick of this feud between cousins the Jews and the Arabs.
As for persecuting the Muslims I have a problem with the whole persecution
thing. Tell me is ISIS persecuting anyone? Don't say they are not Muslim.
They are and the vast silent majority remain quiet and say little.
The only reason the states in the Islamic World are fighting them is because
they are a threat to the wealth and privilege of the upper classes in those states.
Islam is a religion where they want to impose their religion and moral codes on
others where ever they are. I don't have too much sympathy for them when it is
done unto them oh Lord, Or however that goes.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Personally I am sick of this feud between cousins the Jews and the Arabs.
As for persecuting the Muslims I have a problem with the whole persecution
thing. Tell me is ISIS persecuting anyone? Don't say they are not Muslim.
They are and the vast silent majority remain quiet and say little.
The only reason the states in the Islamic World are fighting them is because
they are a threat to the wealth and privilege of the upper classes in those states.
Islam is a religion where they want to impose their religion and moral codes on
others where ever they are. I don't have too much sympathy for them when it is
done unto them oh Lord, Or however that goes.

damngrumpy, they are cousins, but what a counsin!

Where is now the Palestinian people: since 1948 and actually since 1947 till now: they were driven out of their home country, while Jews brought by various ways from every where.
Until now the situation has been reversed: and the Jews started to cry as the owners of the land, the Palestinians are the intruders.

What is the number of the Palestinian people now in comparison to 1947?

See for example Iraq at that time the Iraqi people were 4 millions.
Now, in spite of the wars and massacres they are about 30 millions.

Palestinians were at that time about 4 millions also.

Egyptians were at 1947 about 7 millions; now they are about 80 millions.

So where is the Palestinians people?

They have been driven out by various ways of terrifying, intimidating, humiliating and creating difficult livelihood for them, until a large number of them left their homeland to settle in all the countries of the world, and the relatively few number left suffer the difficult life circumstances, imprisoning, persecuting ..etc.

And now you are embarrassed and say about the 'cousins'!?

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
If the Muslims feel persecuted or discriminated re. this problem then they can react in their traditional time honoured fashion. In other words they can start using suicide bombers to kill and maim school kids, women, and infants.

Maybe Israel could make a deal whereby after the Muslims restore the hundreds of thousands of desecrated Jewish graves then Israel will allow them entrance.

In fact I agree with the writer. Israel should let the worshippers access- after we have exterminated. ISIS, Hamas, Taliban, Al Qaida etc..

Yup, that's fair.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
If the Muslims feel persecuted or discriminated re. this problem then they can react in their traditional time honoured fashion. In other words they can start using suicide bombers to kill and maim school kids, women, and infants.

Maybe Israel could make a deal whereby after the Muslims restore the hundreds of thousands of desecrated Jewish graves then Israel will allow them entrance.

In fact I agree with the writer. Israel should let the worshippers access- after we have exterminated. ISIS, Hamas, Taliban, Al Qaida etc..

Yup, that's fair.

Such suicidal groups are only the invention of Tel Aviv with the blessing of their allies: the USA.

To prove this: ask yourself why have they appeared now and not before? Has the Islam appeared just now?

And what are such conflicts as that between Yemen and Saudi Arabia, between Turkey and Syria, the conflicts in all the Arab countries, the pressure on Iran, the conflicts in Lybia, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt: all such conflicts appeared at once just now haphazardly without some who stir such situations?

In addition to Iraq and what happened to its people: millions have been massacred ... all this happened in countries round about Tel Aviv, and they have no role in doing all this? And Syria this beautiful country and its people living in peace: what have they done to its people: millions fled the country and hundreds of thousands have been killed;

who have done all this: the Islam has done this? hadn't they been Muslims before?

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
I do not debate with insane liars and fools.

Try somewhere else to spread your nonsense..

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I do not debate with insane liars and fools.

Try somewhere else to spread your nonsense..

You denied the prophets and apostles before and accused them with madness, so about me will you not say such words?

And now their trumpet has been blown in the Holy Mosque : Alaqsa.
So this is a prophecy in the Gospel Matthew 24: 15- 22 about their coming end:
((15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.))

And this is their warning in the Glorious Quran 17: 4-8

4. And We have decreed a to the Children of Israel b in the Book c: You will [in the future] work corruption in the earth twice d, and you will [in the future] become great tyrants.

5. So when the time for the first of the two will come, We shall rouse against you slaves of Ours of great might who will go about in the country, and it is a threat [that will inevitably be] performed.

6. Then We [shall] give you [O Jews] once again your turn against the [Muslims] e, and aid you [O Jews] with wealth and children and make you more numerous f.

7. [Then God said advising them:] If you do good [to Muslims], you do good for yourselves g; and if you do evil [to Muslims], [your evil] will be for yourselves [in like manner.] h
i So when the time for the last j [of the two judgments] will come, [We shall rouse the Muslims against you] to do evil to your chiefs k, and to enter the [Aqsa] Mosque as they l [would] have entered it the first time [at 1948 AD] m, and to destroy what [buildings, constructions and walls n] they have made high.

8. It may be that your Lord will have mercy on you, but if you return [to your corruption] We will return [to take revenge on you], and We have made Hell a prison for blasphemers.
…………………………………………………………………
a The meaning of (We have decreed): We have threatened them and decreed for them the destruction, in case they do not reform their deeds and resign [to God], i.e. if they do not become Muslims.
Therefore, the “decree” is the definitive judgment [or decision] for which there will be no change.
b i.e. the Children of Israel – contemporary to God’s messenger: Mohammed, the son of Abdullah – who denied him and did not believe in him.
c i.e. in the Quran.
The meaning: Say, O Mohammed, to the stubborn Children of Israel who have not converted: You will surely work corruption in the earth twice …
d It implies: You will make mischief against Muslims in the future, twice.
This in fact is a foretelling about the future and is not any telling about the past, as is it thought by some commentators; because their corruptions in the past were too frequent and not only twice. “This opinion is confirmed by Professor Abdul Rahiem Fodah, in the magazine of (Liwa Al-Islam), no. 1, the 21st. year, in the first day of Ramadan 1386 AH, page 55.”
The indication that this is a foretelling about the future, is His saying – be glorified – in the next aya, which means:
(So when the time for the first of the two will come)
The Arabic word in the aya, translated as, (if or when) is used in relation to the future.
If it was a telling about the past, then He – be exalted – would say another word to indicate the past.
Moreover, His saying - be exalted – which means:
(We shall rouse, against you, slaves of Ours of great might); and if it was a telling about the past then He would say: We roused against them, and would not say (We shall rouse against you);
the words (against you) indicate the Jews who were at the time of Prophet Mohammed - salam to him - and those who come after them.
Therefore, their first corruption, offense and perfidy to Muslims was in the year 1948 AC; when they killed the Muslims in Palestine, drove them out of their homes, and took their property and dwellings, leaving them without shelter; and that was with the aid of England and America, so that Balfour promised to let them have a homeland in Palestine.
Then the army of the Arab and in particular the army of Iraq rose to fight them, so they fought and defeated them; and the army entered the land of Palestine, and moved throughout the cities of the country, and they were about to enter Tel Aviv; but because the authority - at that time - was by the hand of the English and because also of the treason of some Arab governors, the Iraqi army was hindered from destroying the Zionists; and the English cheated the Arab by the word of “armistice”; while the “armistice” was a trick and cheating by the English, and the army returned back to Iraq.
Therefore, it is the Iraqi army and soldiers are those to whom God - be exalted - points by His saying, which means:
(slaves of Ours of great might who will go about in the country, and it is a threat [that will inevitably be] performed.)
e It means: We strengthened you against Muslims and helped you against them, because of their division and abandoning of the monotheistic religion of the Islam, and their imitating the foreigners with their style, and in order that such defeat may become a way of disciplining them.
f i.e. most of those migrating to you will be of your religion members coming from every country of the earth.
This is confirmed by His saying – be glorified – in the same chapter of the Quran 17: 104, which means:
(And, after him, We said to the Children of Israel: "Sojourn in the land [of Canaan and Palestine], and when the promise of the last time [of your corruption] comes to pass, We will bring you as a multinational mass.")
So they were a mixture of different countries, races and languages. And they gathered in Palestine from every country of the world, and their power increased by means of America and England, and their wealth increased on account of the contributions given to them by America and other states of the world.
g Because, by doing good work, you will insert love in their hearts, and they will be in harmony with you and so will not drive you out of their land.
h Because anyone seeds [the bitter] colocynth, will not get but only [the bitterness of] the colocynth [This is a parable in Arabic.]
The second course of their corruption and perfidy to the Muslims was in the year 1967 AD, when they offended Muslims, and attacked Egypt, Jordan and Syria; they killed thousands of innocent people, and drove children and women away from their homes.
The time interval between the first and the second corruption was twenty years.
i Then God – be glorified – said:
j Or the final.
k It means: to disgrace your chiefs and to humiliate them with captivity and killing.
Therefore, those who went about throughout the country in the first time; it is they who - in the last time - will degrade and humiliate the chiefs of Jews, and it is they who will destroy their high buildings and constructions with an utter destruction, by flying high above them with their fighters and bombarding them with their bombers.
l i.e. the Iraqis.
m So likewise in the last time, they will expel you from it and abase you by killing and arresting you.
In this sentence, there is assertion that those who go about in the country in the first time, will be the same that will do evil to the chiefs of Jews in the last time. They will be the Iraqis by God's help.
n It means: the possessions of Jews and what buildings, constructions and high walls the Jews will have constructed, and the land of Jews that the feet of Muslims will tread and their houses, with an utter destruction.
Therefore, victory - this time - will be by our hands, the Iraqis, and that will be by the help of God - be exalted.

صفحة جديدة 1

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
How many mosques has ISIS leveled so far?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This goes back to the time of Abraham. He had two sons one from a slave woman
who was cast out these became the Arabs in time. Therefore they are part of the
ten tribes of Israel and are cousins.
In religious circles Arabs, Jews and even Christians regard Abraham as the father
of their civilization. The hunt for blame is ongoing and no one wants to look under
Abraham's bed.
Anyone who defends or speaks in glowing terms of suicide bombers and ISIS and
terror groups as being anything but what they are murderers is not worth arguing with.
If Muslims want to be part of the mainstream there are a number of steps to be taken.

1 denounce all violence by terror groups
2 public ally denounce sympathy for such groups
3 In a modern society they must give up trying to impose their will on others
and understand we live in a multi cultural world they have a right to be offended
but they cannot take the law in their own hands
4 They must also understand in time of war such as against ISIS they have a duty to
support our government and our troops no one else.
5 Their leaders must not preach violence or hate or express support for our enemies
from the pulpit

Until they get with the program I have no sympathy for them period.

Oh the Palestinians no one is more happy than the Arab World for the plight of the Palestinians.
Those countries can blame Israel for everything while not assisting the Palestinians

Northboy

Electoral Member
You denied the prophets and apostles before and accused them with madness, so about me will you not say such words?

And now their trumpet has been blown in the Holy Mosque : Alaqsa.
So this is a prophecy in the Gospel Matthew 24: 15- 22 about their coming end:
((15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.))

And this is their warning in the Glorious Quran 17: 4-8

4. And We have decreed a to the Children of Israel b in the Book c: You will [in the future] work corruption in the earth twice d, and you will [in the future] become great tyrants.

5. So when the time for the first of the two will come, We shall rouse against you slaves of Ours of great might who will go about in the country, and it is a threat [that will inevitably be] performed.

6. Then We [shall] give you [O Jews] once again your turn against the [Muslims] e, and aid you [O Jews] with wealth and children and make you more numerous f.

7. [Then God said advising them:] If you do good [to Muslims], you do good for yourselves g; and if you do evil [to Muslims], [your evil] will be for yourselves [in like manner.] h
i So when the time for the last j [of the two judgments] will come, [We shall rouse the Muslims against you] to do evil to your chiefs k, and to enter the [Aqsa] Mosque as they l [would] have entered it the first time [at 1948 AD] m, and to destroy what [buildings, constructions and walls n] they have made high.

8. It may be that your Lord will have mercy on you, but if you return [to your corruption] We will return [to take revenge on you], and We have made Hell a prison for blasphemers.
…………………………………………………………………
a The meaning of (We have decreed): We have threatened them and decreed for them the destruction, in case they do not reform their deeds and resign [to God], i.e. if they do not become Muslims.
Therefore, the “decree” is the definitive judgment [or decision] for which there will be no change.
b i.e. the Children of Israel – contemporary to God’s messenger: Mohammed, the son of Abdullah – who denied him and did not believe in him.
c i.e. in the Quran.
The meaning: Say, O Mohammed, to the stubborn Children of Israel who have not converted: You will surely work corruption in the earth twice …
d It implies: You will make mischief against Muslims in the future, twice.
This in fact is a foretelling about the future and is not any telling about the past, as is it thought by some commentators; because their corruptions in the past were too frequent and not only twice. “This opinion is confirmed by Professor Abdul Rahiem Fodah, in the magazine of (Liwa Al-Islam), no. 1, the 21st. year, in the first day of Ramadan 1386 AH, page 55.”
The indication that this is a foretelling about the future, is His saying – be glorified – in the next aya, which means:
(So when the time for the first of the two will come)
The Arabic word in the aya, translated as, (if or when) is used in relation to the future.
If it was a telling about the past, then He – be exalted – would say another word to indicate the past.
Moreover, His saying - be exalted – which means:
(We shall rouse, against you, slaves of Ours of great might); and if it was a telling about the past then He would say: We roused against them, and would not say (We shall rouse against you);
the words (against you) indicate the Jews who were at the time of Prophet Mohammed - salam to him - and those who come after them.
Therefore, their first corruption, offense and perfidy to Muslims was in the year 1948 AC; when they killed the Muslims in Palestine, drove them out of their homes, and took their property and dwellings, leaving them without shelter; and that was with the aid of England and America, so that Balfour promised to let them have a homeland in Palestine.
Then the army of the Arab and in particular the army of Iraq rose to fight them, so they fought and defeated them; and the army entered the land of Palestine, and moved throughout the cities of the country, and they were about to enter Tel Aviv; but because the authority - at that time - was by the hand of the English and because also of the treason of some Arab governors, the Iraqi army was hindered from destroying the Zionists; and the English cheated the Arab by the word of “armistice”; while the “armistice” was a trick and cheating by the English, and the army returned back to Iraq.
Therefore, it is the Iraqi army and soldiers are those to whom God - be exalted - points by His saying, which means:
(slaves of Ours of great might who will go about in the country, and it is a threat [that will inevitably be] performed.)
e It means: We strengthened you against Muslims and helped you against them, because of their division and abandoning of the monotheistic religion of the Islam, and their imitating the foreigners with their style, and in order that such defeat may become a way of disciplining them.
f i.e. most of those migrating to you will be of your religion members coming from every country of the earth.
This is confirmed by His saying – be glorified – in the same chapter of the Quran 17: 104, which means:
(And, after him, We said to the Children of Israel: "Sojourn in the land [of Canaan and Palestine], and when the promise of the last time [of your corruption] comes to pass, We will bring you as a multinational mass.")
So they were a mixture of different countries, races and languages. And they gathered in Palestine from every country of the world, and their power increased by means of America and England, and their wealth increased on account of the contributions given to them by America and other states of the world.
g Because, by doing good work, you will insert love in their hearts, and they will be in harmony with you and so will not drive you out of their land.
h Because anyone seeds [the bitter] colocynth, will not get but only [the bitterness of] the colocynth [This is a parable in Arabic.]
The second course of their corruption and perfidy to the Muslims was in the year 1967 AD, when they offended Muslims, and attacked Egypt, Jordan and Syria; they killed thousands of innocent people, and drove children and women away from their homes.
The time interval between the first and the second corruption was twenty years.
i Then God – be glorified – said:
j Or the final.
k It means: to disgrace your chiefs and to humiliate them with captivity and killing.
Therefore, those who went about throughout the country in the first time; it is they who - in the last time - will degrade and humiliate the chiefs of Jews, and it is they who will destroy their high buildings and constructions with an utter destruction, by flying high above them with their fighters and bombarding them with their bombers.
l i.e. the Iraqis.
m So likewise in the last time, they will expel you from it and abase you by killing and arresting you.
In this sentence, there is assertion that those who go about in the country in the first time, will be the same that will do evil to the chiefs of Jews in the last time. They will be the Iraqis by God's help.
n It means: the possessions of Jews and what buildings, constructions and high walls the Jews will have constructed, and the land of Jews that the feet of Muslims will tread and their houses, with an utter destruction.
Therefore, victory - this time - will be by our hands, the Iraqis, and that will be by the help of God - be exalted.

صفحة جديدة 1

I just want to ask a silly question: In the Quran the "writer" is "We". Who are the "We"???

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I just want to ask a silly question: In the Quran the "writer" is "We". Who are the "We"???

"We": the speaker is God Almighty, King of kings.
This expression is for glorification of His majesty, Lord of nations.

This goes back to the time of Abraham. He had two sons one from a slave woman
who was cast out these became the Arabs in time. Therefore they are part of the
ten tribes of Israel and are cousins.
In religious circles Arabs, Jews and even Christians regard Abraham as the father
of their civilization. The hunt for blame is ongoing and no one wants to look under
Abraham's bed.

Prophet Abraham had his older son or first born son (Ishmael) from a slave woman: Agar.
Ishmael became the father of the Arab of Hijaz: Mecca and other cities.

And Abraham had the second son (Isaac) from his first woman, his cousin Sara.
Isaac became the father of the Israelite.

And has other sons from Qatoora, another woman whom he married after the death of Sara.

Jews, Christians claimed following Abraham in his monotheism and that he was Jewish or Christians, while in fact he was against idolatry.

So this is in the Quran 3: 67 about Abraham, which means:
([ Abraham in relation to Jews, Christians and Muslims: ]

[The reason for revealing the following aya:]
[The Jewish priests and the Najran Christians came to the messenger of God, and disputed concerning Abraham; the Jews said: he was a Jew, and the Christians said: he was a Christian; therefore, God revealed this aya:]

65. People of the Bible a, why do you dispute about Abraham [claiming he belonged to your religion], when the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed but only [a long time] after him b? Don't you realize c ?

66. So now, you [Jews] are those who [worshipped idols d in the past] argue about [Moses and Jesus: claiming that you follow their religion] that whereof you have knowledge.
But why do you argue about the matter [of Abraham] that you do not know;
God knows [the truth about the religion of Abraham] but you do not know [that e.]

67. Abraham was neither a Jew nor yet a Christian [as you claim], but was a "Hanief" [: exclusively devoting himself to God alone], a Muslim [: submitting himself to God], and was not one of the associaters f [: who associate idols or others with God in the worship.]

68. The people most worthy [to claim following the religion] of Abraham were his followers [at his time,] as are this prophet [Mohammed] and the believers [with him g]; God is the Protector of the believers h.)
------------------------------------------------------
a i.e. Jews and Christians.
b And after revealing the Torah and the Gospel, the Judaism and Christianity appeared.
c The falsehood of your words.
d They worshipped the calf, the Baalim, Astaroth, the star Sirius and others, then you claim that Abraham followed your religion, while Abraham was not an associater or idolater, but he was a monotheist devoting himself to God alone, and he submitted himself to God alone.
e But only conjecture.
f while you associated and disobeyed.
g They are most worthy to say: "We follow the religion of Abraham"; because they worship God alone, and do not associate any creature with Him.
h He loves them and takes care about their affairs.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't feel like killing anybody today. How about if I beat up a child real bad, can I get a couple of girls who only pretend they're virgins?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I thought that the construction of the al Aqsa Mosque WAS the great transgression. A false prophet initiates the construction of a temple to SATAN or "Allah" as the poor deluded Satan worshippers care to call him on the Holy Mount and nothing but bloodshed and unhappiness have followed.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
So all this devastation and destruction done to the Arab and Muslim countries in the recent years and months, was done by Tel Aviv and their allies: the USA

The prophecy concerning the offspring of Hagar provides another perspective, SS.

"The angel of the Lord also said to her:
You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,
for the Lord has heard of your misery.
He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.” (Genesis 16:11-12 NIV)

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
ROFL most religions at that time and earlier had prophets etc born of a virgin. It was a necessary part of the package.

And if someone did prophecy such a thing, who cares. Even a stopped (analog) clock is right twice a day.

Actually physics suggests that prophecy (reading the future) is impossible. So the first test of any religion, is does it make prophecies? If so, it is bull shyte.

God says "thou shalt have no other Gods before me".

So- that means that there is more than one God, and I can go back to worshipping Kate Upton.

Good to know.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The prophecy concerning the offspring of Hagar provides another perspective, SS.

"The angel of the Lord also said to her:
You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,
for the Lord has heard of your misery.
He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.” (Genesis 16:11-12 NIV)
See! I told you that it was about Mohammed!