The first soora in the book of the Quran

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
By God's help, I have completed the translation of the interpretation of the Quran by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly; and here I present to readers my translation of the first soora in the book of the Quran.
It is in the attached file.

Attachments

• Quran interpretation.zip
    17 KB · Views: 7

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
By God's help, I have completed the translation of the interpretation of the Quran by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly; and here I present to readers my translation of the first soora in the book of the Quran.
It is in the attached file.
Not giving Allah all the glory? My my.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
In the Quran non-believers have not become non-believers, but only they are the worst among mankind.

I was sitting here this morning do some interpreting of the Koran myself.

It seems that the 7th Bedouin century interpretation of an all powerful God that created the vast universe from sheer will and needs militant foot soldiers to enforce Her will when it comes to moral behaviour or faith itself might need a tad bit of updating for the modern world.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Read it carefully. The meaning then the explanatory notes.
Don't be afraid, it will not sting you; you have mind and reason. Contemplate its meanings and implications.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Read it carefully. The meaning then the explanatory notes.
Don't be afraid, it will not sting you; you have mind and reason. Contemplate its meanings and implications.

My mind says not to open up a ZIP file from a hateful bigot.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Who then threw the weapons to them from the airplanes, by mistake!!?
So, your logic is if the infidels kill Muslims, Muslims should kill Muslims?

Excellent argument.

Only a dumb azz would open a ZIP file from someone they don't know.

In addition, why should I read you hateful trash?

Do these girls scare you? I bet they'd kick your azz.

And if you think our fighters are tough, you should see our ballerinas!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Guys like Selfsame are terrified of strong women.

I prefer my kick boxing MMA types to post.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So, your logic is if the infidels kill Muslims, Muslims should kill Muslims?

Excellent argument.

I tell you my opinion about this:
Tel Aviv and USA wanted to remove the ruler of Syria, but Russia intervened, and the situation was serious, that may progress to more serious consequences; then Russia and USA decided that they should not intervene in Syria, and leave the Syrian to decide this by themselves.

But it is the strategy of Tel Aviv and USA to remove the ruler of Syria.
Therefore, Tel Aviv and their ally the USA brought and supported such groups to accomplish this task.
That is why Tel Aviv give them weapon and support, and they pretend they are against them.

To prove this: See that they have not taken serious and quick action against them.
And recently Cameron said: he will take action against such groups after 2 months!

And to prove my opinion also: I tell you, why have such groups appeared now and not before?
Moreover, what benefit USA got from occupying Iraq, then they withdrew from it? Was it a picnic, but only to the advantage of Tel Aviv.

And if you want to be sure of this, see what Russia say, because they will expose each other.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I tell you my opinion about this:
Tel Aviv and USA wanted to remove the ruler of Syria, but Russia intervened, and the situation was serious, that may progress to more serious consequences; then Russia and USA decided that they should not intervene in Syria, and leave the Syrian to decide this by themselves.

But it is the strategy of Tel Aviv and USA to remove the ruler of Syria.
Therefore, Tel Aviv and their ally the USA brought and supported such groups to accomplish this task.
That is why Tel Aviv give them weapon and support, and they pretend they are against them.

To prove this: See that they have not taken serious and quick action against them.
And recently Cameron said: he will take action against such groups after 2 months!

And to prove my opinion also: I tell you, why have such groups appeared now and not before?
Moreover, what benefit USA got from occupying Iraq, then they withdrew from it? Was it a picnic, but only to the advantage of Tel Aviv.

And if you want to be sure of this, see what Russia say, because they will expose each other.

So in conclusion... you're a tard.