Even cavemen had religion

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You god is a pile of steaming pile of ****, that's not really news cliffy. Why you visit religious thread used to be a curosity kind of thing considering how much you despise it. I've classified it as being the same as boomer and his racist Muslim thread, looking for the comfort that others have the same 'outlook' as he does so he doesn't look like a complete and utter fuktard. It doesn't seem to be working out very well for either of you.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Let me see..... Oh ya, this is not in the Christian thread or a bible thread. But if you listen to the last sentence uttered by their new god, you may hear something vaguely familiar...."Go forth and spread the word. And if they should rebuke you... Death."
Why do you feel so threatened by alternative views of religion or spirituality? Is your faith so insecure?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Go give your god a big wet kiss and I'll say a quick prayer to mind and then we can compare notes. If you have trouble finding your god might I suggest the closest bull auction.

Let me see..... Oh ya, this is not in the Christian thread or a bible thread. But if you listen to the last sentence uttered by their new god, you may hear something vaguely familiar...."Go forth and spread the word. And if they should rebuke you... Death."
Why do you feel so threatened by alternative views of religion or spirituality? Is your faith so insecure?
Sorry, your brand of Christianity.
That would be your god as mine has a different solution.

M't:10:5-15:
These twelve Jesus sent forth,
and commanded them,
saying,
Go not into the way of the Gentiles,
and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
And as ye go, preach,
saying,
The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Heal the sick,
cleanse the lepers,
raise the dead,
cast out devils:
freely ye have received,
freely give.
Provide neither gold,
nor silver,
nor brass in your purses,
Nor scrip for your journey,
neither two coats,
neither shoes,
nor yet staves:
for the workman is worthy of his meat.
And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter,
enquire who in it is worthy;
and there abide till ye go thence.
And when ye come into an house,
salute it.
And if the house be worthy,
let your peace come upon it:
but if it be not worthy,
let your peace return to you.
And whosoever shall not receive you,
nor hear your words,
when ye depart out of that house or city,
shake off the dust of your feet.
Verily I say unto you,
It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment,
than for that city.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Of course Neolithic man had religion. Religion has been around since the dawn of humanity. Religion has been around for such a long time that when humans first practised it we were a different species to what we are now. 300,000 years ago, the Neanderthals, who lived in Europe and Northern Asia, buried their dead in a ritual way.

Homo heidelbergensis, who lived in Europe, western Asia and Africa between 1.3 million and 600,000 years ago, may also have practised religion.

Homo heidelbergensis

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Of course Neolithic man had religion. Religion has been around since the dawn of humanity. Religion has been around for such a long time that when humans first practised it we were a different species to what we are now. 300,000 years ago, the Neanderthals, who lived in Europe and Northern Asia, buried their dead in a ritual way.

Homo heidelbergensis, who lived in Europe, western Asia and Africa between 1.3 million and 600,000 years ago, may also have practised religion.

Homo heidelbergensis
You could use a sense of humour too.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Probably not that good of an idea if the fish was caught off the east coast of Japan.

The only thing wrong with Japanese fish is that, like Norwegian fish, it's usually been rotten for about two years before they eat it.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You do seem a bit sad today, more than usual. Shares take a tumble in some war machine company you have stocks in. You and cliffy can talk it over with his god.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You do seem a bit sad today, more than usual. Shares take a tumble in some war machine company you have stocks in. You and cliffy can talk it over with his god.
And you are offended by a pile of talking poo. How silly is that? I don't have a god, BTW.