The ever widening gap between the rich and poor

stmichaels

Jan 28, 2015

Wealth: Having it all and wanting more | Oxfam GB | Policy & Practice

A new study by Oxfam found that the richest 1% of the world's population will own 50% of the planet's wealth by the year 2016! It shows the ever widening gap between the rich and the poor in capitalist countries. This contradiction is prevented from exploding through the following means: 1) an abundant technical capacity that is spent in the production and distribution of waste, planned obsolescence, environmental destruction, military products, space junk, cheap gadgets, low-cost technology, and affordable luxury goods that are spread to the broad strata of the Earth's population, thereby increasing the overall standard of living but at the same time concealing the radical inequality and anarchy at the heart of the capitalist system; 2) the concentration and expansion of the police and military state to protect and preserve the rich as well as an anarchic obsolete capitalist system is accomplished through the monopolization and mobilization of economic, political, and technological power, which is combined with a high degree of governmental intervention in the economy and in the private spheres of human life; 3) the passivity and indifference of the masses is further achieved through the scientific manipulation of private and group behavior, both at work and at leisure, including consciousness and the unconscious, for political and economic purposes by a massive propaganda machine that works day and night in support of the capitalist system (i.e., Internet, TV, news media, mass advertising for the latest and fastest gadgets and technology, satellite radio, Hollywood movies, constant political lies and manipulation, the spread of the so-called "terror" threat, atheist diversion from the class struggle, etc, etc,).

FOR MORE:

https://storify.com/deltoidmachine/how-we-won-the-james-randi-dollar-1-000-000-parano

"THE POET IS JUST THE MOUTHPIECE OF THE GODS" - Nietzsche, Human, All Too Human (1878 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...7607YiBso&x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534

CATCHING THE BIG FISH!

See how he always tries to make believers look like IDIOTS! He is TOO SMART FOR HIS OWN GOOD! However, Reason gave rise to Atheism so it cannot be defeated by Reason.

Stronger methods are needed:

Global neo-imperialism through the expansion of international corporations that are really owned and controlled by the very few, the global banking system that is continuously manipulated, and the so-called "peace and security" of world-wide military alliances between the capitalist superpowers forges the new world-wide class of exploiters.

YOU ARE THE 1%!

We are the World's One Percent - Forbes

The capitalist superpowers have become the new exploiting class. Bourgeoisification of the proletariat, or their integration into the capitalist system, occurs through the increase of their commodity consumption. The class struggle is no longer confined to national borders but is now of global proportions. Western neo-imperialism has created vast slave labor forces in the so-called "third world." This new parasitic ruling class exploits and abuses its immense technostructure for private profit rather than for the satisfaction of human needs on an international scale.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Twas ever thus. Yet fewer people today, as a percent of population, are unable to afford the necessities of life. Stupid capitalism.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Oh Gawd....another conspiracy theorist......

This is WHY. In answer to your earlier question. You don't contest with reason often enough. You are that funny laughing little man rolling in your own sh*t. You should be castrated with a dull spoon or banned.

Twas ever thus. Yet fewer people today, as a percent of population, are unable to afford the necessities of life. Stupid capitalism.

Spoken like a true Blue Blood. Twas only thus when it wasn't. Capitalism is as far from stupid as it is from just. You will spend your allotted time on the old ball fetching the scraps that fall off your masters table. Like a groveling wannabe.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
Tell you what dimwit stmichaels, i am over 70 years of age, have seem myself rich and poor. Poor was when i was being stupid and lazy.
What is your problem boy.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
This is WHY. In answer to your earlier question. You don't contest with reason often enough. You are that funny laughing little man rolling in your own sh*t. You should be castrated with a dull spoon or banned.
Trying to use reason with a conspiracy theorist is a useless exercise because they just don't reason like normal people do.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
There ain't no such thing as normal people. Everyone is different, as in no two people alike. That is what I find interesting about living in this insane asylum; endlessly entertaining.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Trying to use reason with a conspiracy theorist is a useless exercise because they just don't reason like normal people do.

But the gap is as real as real can get and TPTB worked as hard and dirty as they could to make it that way and as long as history has been things human go there without exception and war and pestulence follow as sure as the knobs on your head.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
There ain't no such thing as normal people. Everyone is different, as in no two people alike. That is what I find interesting about living in this insane asylum; endlessly entertaining.
Just stop and try to consider that to everybody else you might be considered insane

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

We can allow the term normal to be applied in just this case as a means of distinguishing them from the extrodinary. I think those who cling to the title normal do so to avoid the label boring toadstoll. Who the hell wants to be normal?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
But the gap is as real as real can get and TPTB worked as hard and dirty as they could to make it that way and as long as history has been things human go there without exception and war and pestulence follow as sure as the knobs on your head.
Ya , ya and the C I A and Mossad blew up those buildings on 9/11

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Ya , ya and the C I A and Mossad blew up those buildings on 9/11

Well? There you are, fate has left you holding the official explanation when the world for thousands of years has learned the hard way to mistrust the official explanation which more often than not is in the course of time proven to be complete horse sh*t. Never mind that flying aluminium bags full of kerosene cannot harm a mountain of concrete. You must believe that Allah himself flew the projectiles into the towers and released Islamic black magic upon the bricks turning them to dust. Do the CIA and Mossad often blow sh*t up? Has a government ever lied to you? Do little pink elevs live in your garden?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Well? There you are, fate has left you holding the official explanation when the world for thousands of years has learned the hard way to mistrust the official explanation which more often than not is in the course of time proven to be complete horse sh*t. Never mind that flying aluminium bags full of kerosene cannot harm a mountain of concrete. You must believe that Allah himself flew the projectiles into the towers and released Islamic black magic upon the bricks turning them to dust. Do the CIA and Mossad often blow sh*t up? Has a government ever lied to you? Do little pink elevs live in your garden?

That is all that post of yours deserves

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Maybe so, but you avoid the truth of the matter with your little happy men. Your reply is the absolute best you can muster sir and that is the plain and simple truth. you are excused, NEXT!
Naah a fool only deserves ridicule....I hate wasting my time, I've done it too long already, arguing with you....

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Naah a fool only deserves ridicule....I hate wasting my time, I've done it too long already, arguing with you....

When have you ever argued? You resort to the little funny men every time because you have no argument you have a position which your bias demands you defend. You are a servant and defender of banker bull sh*t.

Tell you what dimwit stmichaels, i am over 70 years of age, have seem myself rich and poor. Poor was when i was being stupid and lazy.
What is your problem boy.

Yeah that's one way to get there for sure. You can be lazy stupid and criminal and still make out like a bandit though, you just have to blow the right people and sell your granny and kiddies to the bankers.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The Canadian Gov never disputed this summation, it is also why our PM of the time declined to go any further than the Afghan invasion. Last move we ever made against NATO.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX33Hv_ybDY