Gnostic Christian Mystery School Secret Truth #1.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

All that can and is said of all Gods is speculative by nature as none of it is provable. To state that God exists cannot be a true statement unless one has a God to show. This is irrefutable as it can be shown that all Gods are based on ancient myths and stories. They are always to remain mysterious.

All religions are based on myths, legends and hope in an afterlife that unfortunately turned to literal belief, --- and this one issue created the war against free thought that led to the purge of many cults that did not want to read literally and to the Inquisition and the Dark Ages. It ended the Mystery Schools.

Literalists cannot help but be wrong unless they rely on blind faith and that faith of fools has pushed Christians and Muslims to kill many due to this blind faith mind set. Christians will kill again, --- just like Islam is doing today thanks to literal reading, --- given the chance.

Christian literalist won against free thinking religions thanks to Constantine’s support --- but they cannot win today thanks to an intelligent population who are not superstitious nor as gullible as in past times and do not believe in fantasy, miracles and magic.

Is literal reading of any scripture or holy book mentally good, or mentally evil?

Has literal reading done the damage I alluded to or has it been a good influence for mankind?

Regards
DL

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

All that can and is said of all Gods is speculative by nature as none of it is provable. To state that God exists cannot be a true statement unless one has a God to show. This is irrefutable as it can be shown that all Gods are based on ancient myths and stories. They are always to remain mysterious.

God left a book behind, one that is quite large and not written in the style that men 'are comfortable with' for the most part. When you have some of the Scribes (Daniel) admitting they didn't have a clue what they were writting yet went onto write many more chapters after saying that would fit into the 'myster' part would it not. Isaiah:28 gives the instruction needed to take the mystery out of the book. Saying it can't be done or that it isn't needed is the bleating of people who haven't discovered that part yet.

All religions are based on myths, legends and hope in an afterlife that unfortunately turned to literal belief, --- and this one issue created the war against free thought that led to the purge of many cults that did not want to read literally and to the Inquisition and the Dark Ages. It ended the Mystery Schools.

That is true for the most part as far as the promises go but those gods (fallen angels) are not an authority that is equal to God. At worst the Bible promotes that no man should worship any other man or even group of men. Worship is reserved for the entities that can do great deed that are exampled throughout the book.

Literalists cannot help but be wrong unless they rely on blind faith and that faith of fools has pushed Christians and Muslims to kill many due to this blind faith mind set. Christians will kill again, --- just like Islam is doing today thanks to literal reading, --- given the chance.

Reading it as a literal work is how it should be taken and in no place does it give men the authority to do what you describe. Two example that are connected is all it takes to decide for yourself how it should be read. The visions and explanations in Daniel:7 and Revelation:17 are referencing the same issues as the 10 mentioned are the same in both instances. The vision would be in language that is 'mythical' in the terms it uses but the explanation removes that covering and gives a person a look at the 'meat' underneath. The mythical part is easy to understand after that as it is the same sort of method that Jesus used in the NT in the many parables he mentioned. The underlying messqage is quite clear and by using a 'story' the 'target' gets the message that it is about him but without the anger and other things that are a natural part of being confronted over some very serious issues.

Christian literalist won against free thinking religions thanks to Constantine’s support --- but they cannot win today thanks to an intelligent population who are not superstitious nor as gullible as in past times and do not believe in fantasy, miracles and magic.

All he did is narrow down the many copies of the books that are in the NT down to one copy of each book that was considered to be the most accurate of the original works. Intelligent population?? Just where in the globe do you actually find 'reasonable people' gathered into one group that followed any of the 3 big books in a flawless manner. Christians have been off the rails since about 500AD. Jews never did recover from the actions that had God remove them from the Holy Land. The Quran seems to be the OT written for Gentiles and it does offer people an alternative to being a member of the Church when the Church is the bvase for most corruption. Liars run the world, they tell their subjects one thing and then plot against them 10 minutes late when they are behind closed doors and can have their 'secret meetings'. One such lie is that there are no secret meetings.

Is literal reading of any scripture or holy book mentally good, or mentally evil?

Do both if you aren't sure, the more you do it the more one will make more sense than the other. If I may offer a suggestion use the first 3 chapters in Genesis as defining who God is and what the 'beginning' is and then read the last 3 of Revelation as being the 'end' (of this earth and the beginning of a perfected earth with perfected people. If sin had to exist in one would it not be better in the first one that had a time of 6,000 years (or so) or in the one that was meant to last 600,000,000,000 years (or so). The bulk of the book is only about what Ge:3:15 mentions. The prophecy and deeds taht apply to thye bruise of the heel started with God calling Moses and it was finished when Jesus died in the cross. All the OT prophecy not fulfilled is meant to enlighten us to how the last bruise will play out. Jesus had 3 1/2 years before His death, God gives Satan 3 1/2 years before his 'death'.
All of that applies to a literal unfolding rather than it mein a mental exercise. Whe God brings people back from the land of the enemy it hauls them out of the literal grave, in all instances the land of the enemy is any property next to you that you do not have full ciontrol over. The world is under that illusion and it hasn't been working out too well for anybody alive in it.

Has literal reading done the damage I alluded to or has it been a good influence for mankind?

Regards
DL

It isn't looked at as being literal by any but a few so the question has no answer. Taking it as a mythical book leaves you with people like Gerr and his post, after all He is under the impression that Jews wrote the Bible (OT only as Jews do not admit the NT is anything but toilet paper) rather than 40 Scribes who wrote what was given to them to write. If he was right then the corruption that came in after Moses gave them the Torah could never have been repaired by Daniel when the OT was transformed from an oral book to a written one. Ask a Jew which is easier to keep in perfect condition.

Later

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Look up any survey on Satan or hell and come back and tell us how few believe it literally. It is quite a high number.

Yes it is a high number, how many of those people are doing things that would get them a seat there?
Jews like to promote that they will never see hell up close and that is correct if you are referencing the 1,000 year reign as God has all of them out of the grave for that era. However (I love that word more and more) before that happens there is a period of 3 1/2 years that Christ has the keys to that place and Jews are not destined to survive that 3 1/2 year period so they can certainly be sent to hell if their conduct warrents it and since the Harlot is them that is where they will be. 2/3 of the people on the planet will go there because of who they support so it should be a majority that deny hell exists. Nobody left will care they are missing.

Isa:14:26:
This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth:
and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.
Isa:14:27:
For the LORD of hosts hath purposed,
and who shall disannul it?
and his hand is stretched out,
and who shall turn it back?

Isa:28:14:
Wherefore hear the word of the LORD,
ye scornful men,
that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.
Isa:28:15:
Because ye have said,
We have made a covenant with death,
and with hell are we at agreement;
when the overflowing scourge shall pass through,
it shall not come unto us:
for we have made lies our refuge,
and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:
Isa:28:16:
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD,
Behold,
I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone,
a tried stone,
a precious corner stone,
a sure foundation:
he that believeth shall not make haste.
Isa:28:17:
Judgment also will I lay to the line,
and righteousness to the plummet:
and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies,
and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.
Isa:28:18:
And your covenant with death shall be disannulled,
and your agreement with hell shall not stand;
when the overflowing scourge shall pass through,
then ye shall be trodden down by it.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
said of all Gods is speculative by nature as none of it is provable. To state
that God exists cannot be a true statement unless one has a God to show. This is
irrefutable as it can be shown that all Gods are based on ancient myths and
stories. They are always to remain mysterious.

This is the essence of why Gnosticism and Christianity are mutually contradictory terms. There was certainly a Cult called Gnosticism.. but there was never one of Gnostic 'Christianity'. Of course Christianity does have a 'God to show', but He can only be recognized through faith.

Gnosticism is a form of paganism.. and profound skepticism..if not outright atheism of the existence of God. In its first conceptions it quickly devolved into a cult of carnality and debauchery.. which had little to do with enlightenment.. and much to do with gratification.

Last edited:

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

This is the essence of why Gnosticism and Christianity are mutually contradictory terms. There was certainly a Cult called Gnosticism.. but there was never one of Gnostic 'Christianity'. Of course Christianity does have a 'God to show', but He can only be recognized through faith.

Gnosticism is a form of paganism.. and profound skepticism..if not outright atheism of the existence of God. In its first conceptions it quickly devolved into a cult of carnality and debauchery.. which had little to do with enlightenment.. and much to do with gratification.

Some cults did from what I understand, yes.

I have not seen anything about Gnostic Christians to show that they did. They were more esoteric than pagan and they were all about enlightenment and apotheosis.

We are into what is shown below.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

One does not engage in debauchery when trying to develop his Christ mind and thinks God is within us watching. That is even tougher than the Christian way of thinking God is watching our every move from above somewhere.

The essence of why Gnosticism and Christianity are mutually contradictory terms and why they decimated us and burned our scriptures is that they, with Constantine's help, wanted to force all the free thinkers and non-literal readers of scriptures to go literal with only the four main gospels that we have today. Gnostic Christians value the ability to think as they wanted. Christianity won that was and the Dark Ages and Inquisitions was the result.

Free thinking within Christianity will remain dead until we come back.

If you want facts instead of what you gave, better to as a Gnostic. There is a lot of garbage literature out there thanks to Christianity having written the history you think you know to be true.

Regards
DL

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
All religions are directly derived from paganism and all pagan myth has a solid core of truth. If we cannot get around the allegory while studying the great old works it's OK cuz we get to repeat the grade until we do. There was once upon a time a great natural philosophy of which little remains open to the common man being he is only part of a surviving remnant of a long gone golden age of reason. The earths cataclysmic cycles have washed the planet with scouring fire and ice since the beginning. All of religion was an explanation of the marriage of matter and spirit and nothing else. We live in the age of towering babble.

PS W hy are the Photoloons allowed to interrupt these church services with impunity. Why can't the modulators control these attack dogs, if they have no need or interest for wholesome conversation and fellowship among the congregants gathered here why must they be allowed to sh it in our pews.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
And then you have megahurts.....
Trust me when I say I really, really want your view about God to stay just the way it is. My view about God is certainly going to stay the same so quit preaching to the choir.

PS W hy are the Photoloons allowed to interrupt these church services with impunity. Why can't the modulators control these attack dogs, if they have no need or interest for wholesome conversation and fellowship among the congregants gathered here why must they be allowed to sh it in our pews.
They should be encouraged to post more, after all there only a limited number of ways to tell the sheep from the goats.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Trust me when I say I really, really want your view about God to stay just the way it is. My view about God is certainly going to stay the same so quit preaching to the choir.

They should be encouraged to post more, after all there only a limited number of ways to tell the sheep from the goats.

Post more? You mean full sentences? Can they?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I prefer to feed my fellow man water and food and things to think about, you and the usual suspects prefer to feed hot lead to anybody that is not part of 'the collective'. I can live with that difference quite easily for a very long time.

In his world that was 5 long sentences.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
All religions are directly derived from paganism and all pagan myth has a solid core of truth. If we cannot get around the allegory while studying the great old works it's OK cuz we get to repeat the grade until we do. There was once upon a time a great natural philosophy of which little remains open to the common man being he is only part of a surviving remnant of a long gone golden age of reason. The earths cataclysmic cycles have washed the planet with scouring fire and ice since the beginning. All of religion was an explanation of the marriage of matter and spirit and nothing else. We live in the age of towering babble.

A question I have asked myself for some time.

Regards
DL