He is risen! He is risen, indeed!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Calories watch the calories
Happy Easter WalMart

LOL, thanks for the reminder because I certainly haven't been...will start tomorrow... :p until then...it's a partay..hop to it.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I've found during my lifetime that faith doesn't always materialize!
For those that want more than words in a book there will be proof available during the few years before the return. For those that die before that time a resurrection from the grave will be the proof.

Faith doesn't get you into the 1,000 year reign, faith and works do so don't think believers like Walter can just say they have faith and that is all there is to it. They could be some of the more surprised people if they are alive on the day the 7th trump sounds.

M't:7:21:
Not every one that saith unto me,
Lord,
Lord,
shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Jas:2:14-17:
What doth it profit,
my brethren,
though a man say he hath faith,
and have not works?
can faith save him?
If a brother or sister be naked,
and destitute of daily food,
And one of you say unto them,
Depart in peace,
be ye warmed and filled;
notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
Even so faith,
if it hath not works,
is dead, being alone.

Being resurrected at the Great White Throne almost has as many advantages, that being said, 2nd place is still not 1st place.

M't:5:19:
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them,
the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

I've found during my lifetime that faith doesn't always materialize!
Nor should it, faith in the Bible is a group thing rather than it being an individual thing even though the day will involve many it is still a judgment based on individual deeds rather than 'beliefs'. (unless you have faith that a book of instructions is mean to be ignored for all intensive purposes)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
For those that want more than words in a book there will be proof available during the few years before the return. For those that die before that time a resurrection from the grave will be the proof.

There is plenty of proof right now for those that open their eyes and ears. Try it some time.