Does being under supernatural control exonerate Eve of any sin?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

Eve was unjustly punished because she was under supernatural control in a set of circumstances that God himself set up by putting Satan in Eden.

God put Satan in Eden to insure that Eve ate and gave him the power to deceive Eve. She could not resist God's power directed through Satan and thus Eve had no choice but to eat of the tree of knowledge. She, like the snake, were under supernatural control and thus innocent of any wrong-doing.

Eve fails the criteria of mens rea, Latin for evil intent,a fundamental requirement of secular and biblical law, and thus Eve was innocent of any wrong-doing.

No human judge in his right mind would have judged A & E the way God did as God set the conditions that insured that A & E also died from neglect and the locking away of the tree of life. That was murder.

Did Eve have free will while under supernatural control?

Regards
DL

Last edited:

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
Frenchie, They truly had Free Will as Eaglesmack says. God gave them free will - legitimate free will.
By the way, A&E did not die of neglect. God actually clothed them (cared for them).
I think what we need to do is find out why you want to lynch God.
Now I am beginning to see why the wildebeest always appear.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
There's gnuthing gnu under the sun. C'mon, dudes, leave Frenchie P. alone. He's gotta have fun, too.

Well said. Frenchie posts a riddle. Before Eve tasted of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, she was innocent. So, how could she commit the act of eating the fruit.

Mythbuster?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Well said. Frenchie posts a riddle. Before Eve tasted of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, she was innocent. So, how could she commit the act of eating the fruit.

Mythbuster?

8O

Mind blown.

Sending you the bill, Spade.

Yours, Sister Serryah

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I see Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey Patriot is at his Christianphobic best today. God bless'm.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No, repenting the sin would take the sin away as would taking a trip to the grave.
Judas was free from his sin when he repented, he couldn't forgive himself though so he suicided himself. I just hope the rope broke his neck before the branch broke and caused him to fall over a cliff to boot.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Frenchie, They truly had Free Will as Eaglesmack says. God gave them free will - legitimate free will.
By the way, A&E did not die of neglect. God actually clothed them (cared for them).
I think what we need to do is find out why you want to lynch God.
Now I am beginning to see why the wildebeest always appear.

You begin to see he cannot think. Good.

Instead of animals he should use something like this.

Women Part 1 - YouTube

But that would not suit his evil intent. Enough of idiots.

-----------------------

Can you have a free will or do a free choice when a huge threat like death is hanging over one of the choices?
Are coercion, threats and commands not things that nullify free choice?

I agree that God clothed them by doing the first killing on earth. In the myth that is. Note how Adam is blamed for that instead of the real perpetrator.

The thing is though, oven after that, God still deliberately kept A & E from the tree of life and cause the death of A & E.

That would be murder in todays courts.

Regards
DL

How does any of this matter?

Look at that link above then ask your wife what other myth has been used so well over time to denigrate and discriminate against women.
It continues even today.

Most men do not care as they profit from the status quo and most have poor morals and do not fight for the rights of women.

The fact that you have to ask adds to my position.

Regards
DL

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Eve was unjustly punished because she was under supernatural control in a set of circumstances that God himself set up by putting Satan in Eden.

God put Satan in Eden to insure that Eve ate and gave him the power to deceive Eve. She could not resist God's power directed through Satan and thus Eve had no choice but to eat of the tree of knowledge. She, like the snake, were under supernatural control and thus innocent of any wrong-doing.

Eve fails the criteria of mens rea, Latin for evil intent,a fundamental requirement of secular and biblical law, and thus Eve was innocent of any wrong-doing.

No human judge in his right mind would have judged A & E the way God did as God set the conditions that insured that A & E also died from neglect and the locking away of the tree of life. That was murder.

Did Eve have free will while under supernatural control?

Regards
DL

Its the code 86?
;/r uu;usyrilggfdf;'gd'oi0pr'e[fo[9y89853upreighjkj;wp00496'po4tiugj'klg'gggklkjhgfwuiruqeglr hgiv ibuiiiiiiiiii9u8p0y8yooooooooooooooooyup8ysupy;zhj;u'upu fmnbrtvpsortmsbo;sr oto t;or;otmatnv;mtro7atuu49895[07[bn79mbambv[9ntv08'm[zt'an[t8atvat000-3-0r48[mtn47vt4[0n9b;;btmatbans79nb78rtr

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
Frenchie,
I think I will play along to see if we can bring this business to some sort of resolve.
Ok. So, yah da da, blah de blah, God according to you is evil and you "prove" it here because God didn't stop Eve from gobbling down the apple nor did he stop Satan. If God be God, and if he be a "good" god he should stop all evil and never allowed any evil. Well....that is about as far as I can go with this notion. I don't agree with your opinion, I think you underestimate the capacities God gave Adam & Eve. He did not revoke those capacities when he saw them about to take a very wrong turn. Anyway,
WHAT IS YOUR POINT???? I thought you were an atheist? Why do you have it out for the Biblical God.

Ahhh.. I recant for a moment. Well, I recant in part. I will grant you that you have a valid question in there somewhere. Why did God allow things to unfold as he did? Why did he not prevent all the "evil". Why did he not end the "experiment". What sort of God is this? Well, these are valid questions.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com

Forbidden-Eden(F-Eden)

Eden.
Heaven Above.
Help Us;
Save This Love.

Raven.
Eye's Above.
Save us;
From The Forbidden One-1.

Wasn't it Eve who tempted Adam?

Damn Women are always to blame...Instigate everything...Pure EVIL!..The Ultimate Temptation.;):)

Last edited: