Are you a slave to God or is God your slave the way he should be?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

God, behold the only thing greater than yourself, ---- should be the caption and words in this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXQDa7GzPYw

Without mankind to recognize the idea of a God, God would not exist. This is an obvious truth.

Only you can make you voluntarily do anything. This also is an obvious truth.

That all important capability shows that men and women and their wills are greater than God and his will. This is what Jesus taught. Paraphrase, the Sabbath was created for man, not man for the Sabbath. Man is to rule religion and not religion rule man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Only man’s will is being expressed here on earth and man need not kowtow to the man-made idols and religions we have invented.

That is the message Jesus tried to convey and that Rome corrupted because sheep are easier to control than goats.
The Sabbath was made for man. Not man for the Sabbath. We can do as we choose.

Which God do you idolize instead of stepping up yourself to recognizing that you are greater than God?

Or do you recognize that you are greater than any God?

Regards
DL

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Traffic wasn't too bad today but it's so cold. Good thing it's only weather and not climate.

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
Can someone explain to me what is with the wildebeasts? Every so often they appear and i no not what it means.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Can someone explain to me what is with the wildebeasts? Every so often they appear and i no not what it means.

French patriot is a troll. The wildebeests are the only reply he deserves.

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
Frenchie, perhaps we may find some agreement in regards to the Sabbath. The Sabbath is a day of rest for mankind.
As for the other - What, if any religions have you followed at any time in your life?

gerry, do the wildebeests hold any special meaning? Or are we just throwin down the wildebeest card?

I'm not so much worried as curious. A thread is started about God and then a wildebeest appears. Really, rather curious.