How many of the 7 deadly sins does God do and is that ok with Christians?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
How many of the 7 deadly sinsdoes God do and is that ok with Christians?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins

God seems to have broken manyof the 10 commandments and Christians are quick to forgive him for then. Theytend to say that God made those for mankind to keep and that since God owns us,he does not have to do as he tells us to do.

Do as I say and not as I dofrom their lawmaker seems to be ok for most Christians although to give somefew credit, they say they would not tolerate that trait in anyone else. Rathera double standard but this is God after all and he needs some concessions.

I was wondering if thatattitude and free pass was transferrable to the 7 deadly sins or if Christianscould accurately judge God on them even if they would exonerate him for thoseas well. Just because he is God.

The sins are as follows. Wrath,greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.

Wrath. God definitely has awrath problem and his temper and killing ability is quite well known. WhenChristians get to hell they will note the many children and babies who havefelt God’s killing wrath.

Greed. I would say that Godis quite greedy as he will destroy any soul who does not kowtow to him. He isnot greedy for money but I think it is fair to substitute money for souls here.

Sloth. I would say that Godhas a lot of slough. I do not see him doing much of anything at all and thisindicates laziness with is a synonym for sloth.

Pride. Scriptures do show Godhaving pride. The bible has God saying he is well pleased with Jesus and as apart of the Trinity we cannot put anyone before him then we can see that thatis a lot of pride.

Lust. I am not sure about. Iwould say that when a man covets another man’s woman for reproductive reasonsthat coveting and lust are quite close and we do know that God coveted anotherman’s woman so I will give God only half marks on lust.

Envy. To me envy is quiteclose to coveting so for this sin I give God full marks. I think he enviedman’s ability to reproduce and shamed us with his bestiality with a humanfemale. This bestiality I admit is more spiritual than physical although how wecan remove all the physical is a mental headache.

Gluttony. For this, God getsa pass.

So the total sins thatChristians would see is 0 sin factor and God would pass all criteria withflying colors.

I see God at a horrible 5 ½sin factor out of 7 and a clear fail.

There is no arguing withChristians on this and I know this because of this phenomenon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeOfzN8ZTAM

I would just like to ask anykind Christian out there to please give an argument refuting my obviously wrongarguments showing that God is a sinner just so others will see how wrong I am.Please correct me as God lovingly would.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom theLord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Regards
DL

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Wow...I am hardly what one would call religious, but that OT is a load of malarky! God isn't the one killing people with his wrath, it's people killing their fellow humans. And that is just one example.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Wow...I am hardly what one would call religious, but that OT is a load of malarky! God isn't the one killing people with his wrath, it's people killing their fellow humans. And that is just one example.

I notice you are not religious as you hardly know the bible.

It is people killing people on his orders and which people do you see as killing or responsible for the deaths at the great flood?

Regards
DL

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

It is people killing people on his orders and which people do you see as killing or responsible for the deaths at the great flood?

Regards
DL

Malarky. People are not killing him on his orders. They are killing for any number of reasons (insanity, greed, warmongering), all of which they do on their own.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Regards
DL

Well I had a long chat with God yesterday. At the end he had one question for me. What about hockey?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
How many of the 7 deadly sinsdoes God do and is that ok with Christians?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins

God seems to have broken manyof the 10 commandments and Christians are quick to forgive him for then. Theytend to say that God made those for mankind to keep and that since God owns us,he does not have to do as he tells us to do.

Do as I say and not as I dofrom their lawmaker seems to be ok for most Christians although to give somefew credit, they say they would not tolerate that trait in anyone else. Rathera double standard but this is God after all and he needs some concessions.

I was wondering if thatattitude and free pass was transferrable to the 7 deadly sins or if Christianscould accurately judge God on them even if they would exonerate him for thoseas well. Just because he is God.

The sins are as follows. Wrath,greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.

Wrath. God definitely has awrath problem and his temper and killing ability is quite well known. WhenChristians get to hell they will note the many children and babies who havefelt God’s killing wrath.

Greed. I would say that Godis quite greedy as he will destroy any soul who does not kowtow to him. He isnot greedy for money but I think it is fair to substitute money for souls here.

Sloth. I would say that Godhas a lot of slough. I do not see him doing much of anything at all and thisindicates laziness with is a synonym for sloth.

Pride. Scriptures do show Godhaving pride. The bible has God saying he is well pleased with Jesus and as apart of the Trinity we cannot put anyone before him then we can see that thatis a lot of pride.

Lust. I am not sure about. Iwould say that when a man covets another man’s woman for reproductive reasonsthat coveting and lust are quite close and we do know that God coveted anotherman’s woman so I will give God only half marks on lust.

Envy. To me envy is quiteclose to coveting so for this sin I give God full marks. I think he enviedman’s ability to reproduce and shamed us with his bestiality with a humanfemale. This bestiality I admit is more spiritual than physical although how wecan remove all the physical is a mental headache.

Gluttony. For this, God getsa pass.

So the total sins thatChristians would see is 0 sin factor and God would pass all criteria withflying colors.

I see God at a horrible 5 ½sin factor out of 7 and a clear fail.

There is no arguing withChristians on this and I know this because of this phenomenon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeOfzN8ZTAM

I would just like to ask anykind Christian out there to please give an argument refuting my obviously wrongarguments showing that God is a sinner just so others will see how wrong I am.Please correct me as God lovingly would.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom theLord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Regards
DL
Frenchie: The problem is that you imagine God is subject to the wisdom of man. Here is where you trip all over the place and yet imagine you caught God and now hang him and his ways out to dry. No amount of human argument or debate will sway you away from reason. I tell you this only as a witness - so certainly you can tell me where to stick my witness. That is a lot of heavy stuff to carry around. I may be a simplistic sheep, but dude, God aint so bad as what you profess here. If for a moment I could change your perspective I would gladly do so to put a happy face on your face. Maybe start thinking that God would like to be a help to you and minister to you? I hope you have yourself a fine Thanksgiving - oh, wait, is it only us Yankees that celebrate the Turkey day? Anyway, eat yourself some turkey and stuffing. Or if you are a vegan, eat some carrots and enjoy. Don't think God is going to come after you like the grim reaper. Woe. Lighten up a little, feed a squirrel. Those little rascals will put a smile on anybody's face.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Wildebeests are a fantastic and much needed animal in Africa.

But sometimes even Hippos don't like them...

Zebras kind of like them... These Zebras are hanging out with Wildebeests at a river in Africa.

More...

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Wildebeests are a fantastic and much needed animal in Africa.

But sometimes even Hippos don't like them...

Zebras kind of like them... These Zebras are hanging out with Wildebeests at a river in Africa.

More...

ES - I am surprised at the deflection tactic of using Gods creature to obfuscate on the priority. What about Hockey. This is not like you.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Remember in Genesis when the gods came down and sported with earthly maidens; their offspring were hockey enforcers.

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." Genesis 6:4 KJV