Is Satan both the Holy Spirit and God’s wife or Asherah?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Is Satan both the Holy Spirit and God’s wife or Asherah?

In the beginning, if we follow the more common Christian dogma, we find the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit alone in the whole universe.

For some reason, the Holy Spirit holds the highest rank and we know this because we can curse both the Father and Jesus and be forgiven but we will not be forgiven for cursing the Holy Spirit. Jesus, as man’s forgiving force thus put’s the Holy Spirit above himself and God the Father.

As above so bellow. In my family the only one both my children and I defer to is my wife and their mother.

In pondering what Eden was like and why God would have done the foolish thing of casting Satan to Eden, one can only say that that must have somehow been God’s best move. God would not put an enemy in his garden so Satan must have been good and not evil. This is irrefutable. The only worthy helper then for God would have been the Holy Ghost and it must then be who we know of as Satan and if God deferred to her then she is his Asherah or wife.

In esoteric terms this also makes sense as we have to go through fire/Satan to reach God. Note the burning bush.

In real terms, we all know that to move the man of the house to buy, it must first be sold, generally speaking, to the woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUV_Xtzz3CQ

Eve had to go through Satan/fire to reach wisdom and a moral sense that as God said was as sophisticated as Gods own moral sense. That is why Adam followed so sheepishly. As Man’s guide, Satan was given the power to deceive the whole world and God gave Satan dominion over the whole earth. A huge reward from God to Satan and this passing on of such a great power also makes me think Satan is God’s wife.

God in Job is seen as under Satan’s control as it has Gods stating that Satan moved him to do evil. Logic then says that Satan is in control of God. To this point, as shown, we have God deferring to Satan yet again.

Who have men of power ever deferred to?

Only their wives or other men of power. Kings have always fought for Queens, family and country.

From our human POV, we see God deferring to Satan both in punishment of cursing and also in Eden . If both men and God defer to women as the usual form, then Satan logically is God’s wife or Asherah.

Asherah thus rules heaven and earth and if as above so below then women on earth should rule over men.

There is a hymn that says of Adam’s sin that it was a happy fault and a necessary sin.

God made sure it happened by putting his best in charge of the earth and Eden. His wife or Asherah, Satan. God’s greatest love is Satan just as a man’s greatest love is his wife hence the great rewards heaped onto Satan by God.

I know that we are all conditioned to think of Satan as a mean man tempting us. Please try to think of him as a her the way Michael Angelo and the Pope did.

Michelangelo's Adam, Eve and the marvellous ... | * Michelangelo di L…

There can be no other logical explanation for God putting Satan in Eden and why God rewarded Satan so nicely. God does not reward evil, he rewards good, --- and so Satan must be good and if so then his being God’s wife or Asherah is quite logical.

Do you agree or do you think God rewards evil?

Regards
DL

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Don't worry about it......Only two ...maybe three people in the forum actually read his shyte :lol:

And you make up 33.3 % of them.

You must be really really bored.........:lol:

And it's just research for you right

Satan was gods favourite and was ordered to bring the light into the world. Todays rabid cultist christians want the light snuffed, they are the anti-christ.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Don't worry about it......Only two ...maybe three people in the forum actually read his shyte :lol:

Only that many have the attention span or reasoning ability.

That is not you.

Regards
DL

Frenchie: Your thread just liquified my grey matter.

That is quite a good sign.

Regards
DL

And you make up 33.3 % of them.

And it's just research for you right

Satan was gods favourite and was ordered to bring the light into the world. Todays rabid cultist christians want the light snuffed, they are the anti-christ.

Bingo.
You understand the myth correctly I think.

Although the new Pope is making welcome noises. Time will tell.

You will likely understand how the more intelligent than Christian take of that myth worked and why they saw it as man's elevation instead of the fall that Christianity made of it.

2. Orthodox Judaism: The Garden of Eden

Regards
DL

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
You understand the myth correctly I think.

Although the new Pope is making welcome noises. Time will tell.

You will likely understand how the more intelligent than Christian take of that myth worked and why they saw it as man's elevation instead of the fall that Christianity made of it.

Regards
DL

I think many people who expect a New Age Pope.. same sex union blessings.. a married clergy (of whatever type).. females priestesses.. and an 'inclusive, diverse' Cosmic Muffin theosophy are going to be seriously disappointed and have seriously misread Francis' intentions.

They've fallen for modern media opportunism in freely interpreting Francis' lack of English fluency to impose an agenda on the Church that doesn't exist.

Only people who consider these things an 'elevation'.. rather than a descent into chaos.. seriously support such things anyway.

Last edited:

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Oh well. I guess that you prefer that the Vatican stay the course and have Pope Francis known as just another paedophile protecting prick who will continue to discriminate against women and gays.

With religions on a down turn, it may not matter in the long run.

I don't like what it says about Canadians like you though.

Regards
DL

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Oh well. I guess that you prefer that the Vatican stay the course and have Pope Francis known as just another paedophile protecting prick who will continue to discriminate against women and gays.

With religions on a down turn, it may not matter in the long run.

I don't like what it says about Canadians like you though.

Regards
DL
You've nailed it FrenchParrot.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Birds of a feather.......French parrot.......I like it
Because, that's all he does....copy and paste this obsession of his from multiple message board...:roll:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There can be no other logical explanation for God putting Satan in Eden and why God rewarded Satan so nicely. God does not reward evil, he rewards good, --- and so Satan must be good and if so then his being God’s wife or Asherah is quite logical.

Do you agree or do you think God rewards evil?

Regards
DL
Let me see if I have this down correctly. God and Job have heard of each other and Job is clean-cut guy so God smiles on him and that helps Job acquire life equal to a 'ranch owner' with at least two of everything. Satan makes a 'bet' that he can change the way Job viewed God so God allows Satan to take all those things away (which is all Satan can do, he can never 'improve' something) and then Satan is surprised that Job doesn't curse God when it wasn't God who took those things away. Perhaps Satan was expecting Job to curse God for bringing those things into his life in the first place.
Satan loses the bet and God gives Job 2x as much as he had before. Satan was instrumental in Job doubling up on the good things that God originally gave him.
It would still be wrong to Satan rewarded Job.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
You've nailed it FrenchParrot.

I blush. Thanks.

Regards
DL

Birds of a feather.......French parrot.......I like it
Because, that's all he does....copy and paste this obsession of his from multiple message board...:roll:

I am always looking for good minds. Not those like yours.

Would you like a list. You need all the help you can get.

Regards
DL

Let me see if I have this down correctly. God and Job have heard of each other and Job is clean-cut guy so God smiles on him and that helps Job acquire life equal to a 'ranch owner' with at least two of everything. Satan makes a 'bet' that he can change the way Job viewed God so God allows Satan to take all those things away (which is all Satan can do, he can never 'improve' something) and then Satan is surprised that Job doesn't curse God when it wasn't God who took those things away. Perhaps Satan was expecting Job to curse God for bringing those things into his life in the first place.
Satan loses the bet and God gives Job 2x as much as he had before. Satan was instrumental in Job doubling up on the good things that God originally gave him.
It would still be wrong to Satan rewarded Job.

If you have one child that is needlessly murdered, does the pain die when a new child is born to you?

Does that birth exonerate the one who murdered your first child?

No it does not and both God and Satan are culpable for murder and God is setting the conditions and is the most culpable.

Unless you have the immoral double moral standards that Christians must develop to be able to stomach their prick of a genocidal son murdering God.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Who cares about God. When we have government to replace him.

God and government are inseparable.

Look at the social damage that the right wing is doing to our Yankee friends, --- not to mention their influence here in Canada. They are putting the U.S. into a political doldrums.

The political and religious right do not respect the will of the people and threaten to reverse the laws all the time.

How ridiculous is that?

Yet the right leaning electorate are still voting for the right. They are voting to reverse the laws and their own progress. Insanity that.

Canada is only one level away from the same insane situation. Our savior will be Trudeau. He will tell our regressive right to go and fuddle duddle themselves. Canadian leaders have balls. Americans have smaller ones.

Regards
DL

I married Satan, she says you're all waaaaaay off.

I was right about her sex and the rest follows.

Could you ask her for me please; what in hell are you waiting for to take over governance of the Abrahamic cults and religions. World peace and a stable world economy would be nice.

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If you have one child that is needlessly murdered, does the pain die when a new child is born to you?

Does that birth exonerate the one who murdered your first child?

No it does not and both God and Satan are culpable for murder and God is setting the conditions and is the most culpable.

Unless you have the immoral double moral standards that Christians must develop to be able to stomach their prick of a genocidal son murdering God.
My standards are intact, I try not to do things that I cannot undo. God is no different. If this ride seems a bit bumpy for you it is because you were born into the 'good earth' rather than the 'perfected earth'. That makes all your observation quite correct, if you think we can change it so new earth conditions exist in the first earth then that is like trying to get 10 people on an Ark built for 8. There you go an example of news that is neither good nor bad. lol

You can ask her gay brother Satin.
And the brother that always complains, Saytan

World peace and a stable world economy would be nice.
That is the task for last week, what about this week, and the one after. If you run out tasks then the world is perfect according to your standards, first scary though I had today.