If created perfect as scriptures say, why would we need salvation?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
If created perfect as scriptures say, why would we needsalvation?

Did the Christian God create us sick and order us to bewell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pmArHBW9ns

Salvation can only be had by believers if they embracebarbaric human sacrifice and a God who will immorally have his own son murderedas a sacrifice to forgive sin when other more moral ways are preached inscriptures.

Matthew 7:17,18
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but acorrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can acorrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Matthew 12:33
Neither make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else makethe tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

Christians would have us think that God, the good tree, ---produced corrupt fruit. Scriptures say that that is not possible. If youbelieve scriptures that say God is perfect that is.

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect:

If God creates perfect works and souls, how can man not beperfect?

If perfect, why would we need salvation?

Regards
DL

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Don't worry dude. This religion thingy is all just a scam. You know, like a telemarketer. Nothing to worry about here. Just go about reality like it was real.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Don't worry dude. This religion thingy is all just a scam. You know, like a telemarketer. Nothing to worry about here. Just go about reality like it was real.
But is reality real? Investigate the holographic universe. You may change your mind.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The day will come when some people arrive from out space and the whole
religion thing will come unravelled. Jews and Muslims Christians and the
Buddhists will go home and tend their gardens. No one can save you, you
must save yourself, But save yourself from what? Why yourself of course.
There is nothing nuttier than that.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
you need salvation (to salvage yourself) (the soul you) from the ravages of hell hades earth where you presently reside for your tempering by flesh, they say, early christians, the real ones

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
As we go from birth we gradually lose that perfection.
If it were posible for children to grow up without the influence of messed up adults, they may grow up perfect. It's a theory of mine but would be damn near impossible to prove.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
If it were posible for children to grow up without the influence of messed up adults, they may grow up perfect. It's a theory of mine but would be damn near impossible to prove.
Nope- We are imperfect- It takes time to learn, to change and to grow.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Salvation can only be had by believers if they embracebarbaric human sacrifice and a God who will immorally have his own son murderedas a sacrifice to forgive sin when other more moral ways are preached inscriptures.

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but acorrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can acorrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Neither make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else makethe tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

Christians would have us think that God, the good tree, ---produced corrupt fruit. Scriptures say that that is not possible. If youbelieve scriptures that say God is perfect that is.

Regards
DL
You know that if you update to Open Office 4.0.0 your copy/pastes will not get run together words like that ...... 8)

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com

Come on now...We all know who got us kicked outta the garden....Temptation from the Temptress. ;).....
Oh, So Worth it!:)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I just came across this gem:

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with senses, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them." ~ Galileo Galilei

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

Very simple - because God is the creator of all evil Isaiah 45:7.

Thus, while his creation is perfect, he is not so.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

That is what evil religionists want us to do so that they are not obstructed in their evil.
And you fall for it and end helping evil grow.
Please reconsider and fin your social conscience.

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us whoare moral religionists as well as those who do not believe. They all hurt theirparent religions and everyone else who has a belief or not. They make us allinto laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead butnot the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Beliefs infantasy, miracles and magic are evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKHaClUCw4&feature=PlayList&p=5123864A5243470E&index=0&playnext=1

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI&feature=related

Jesus Camp 1of 9
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=48b_1185215493

Death to Gays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Zg_BVzw&feature=related

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can my friend. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

As we go from birth we gradually lose that perfection.

Hmm.
I see day 2 as day 1 evolving to a more perfect form and on and on until death.
I call it evolving perfection.

Care for a small thinking exercise.

I like to use the term evolving perfection for nature. Otherwise, aperfect God or nature becomes a stagnant pool of information and our souls andconsciousness as a part of that perfection would be useless to the universe.

Evolving, the perfection of whatever God and nature was, to whatever Godand nature will be, means we have to think this way, unless you see God assomehow losing his initial perfection. This is not allowed in a perfect God’s or natures repertoire.

When this was written, most thought it to just be a cynical view of lifebut I think it is quite true and irrefutable, based on the anthropic principleand pure logic.

What do you think?

Candide.
"It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as theyare; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily becreated for the best end.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPClzIsYxvA

This is done by nature and not a God but would be a requirement of a Godif he were real.

Regards
DL*

You know that if you update to Open Office 4.0.0 your copy/pastes will not get run together words like that ...... 8)

I will note this.
I am computer stupid and will have to check with my son who looks after this unit and see if he agrees.
Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pmArHBW9ns

Regards
DL

I would have thought by now you would have noticed that the Bible is full of contradictions. The Bible was written by men not God. In most cases the men who wrote it were not "Rhodes scholars" but more likely shepherds and such. A lot of stuff in those days was passed along from mouth to ear to mouth.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Come on now...We all know who got us kicked outta the garden....Temptation from the Temptress. ;).....
Oh, So Worth it!:)

Yes and thank God for that or we would still be as bright as bricks and living in stupid ignorant bliss.

That is why the Jews saw Eden as man's elevation. Then Christians reversed it to a fall because there was more money in it.

Regards
DL

I just came across this gem:

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with senses, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them." ~ Galileo Galilei

I knew of this and use it to contrast this Christian gem.

“Faith must trample under footall reason, sense, and understanding.”

“Reason is a *****, thegreatest enemy that faith has.”
Martin Luther

I like this one too.

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was neverreasoned into.
Jonathan Swift

Regards
DL

Very simple - because God is the creator of all evil Isaiah 45:7.

Thus, while his creation is perfect, he is not so.

No argument here for sure.

Oh no. Cliffy got me into quote mode.

Those who can make youbelieve absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

“Faith means not wanting toknow what is true.” — Friedrich Nietzsche -

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I would have thought by now you would have noticed that the Bible is full of contradictions. The Bible was written by men not God. In most cases the men who wrote it were not "Rhodes scholars" but more likely shepherds and such. A lot of stuff in those days was passed along from mouth to ear to mouth.

I agree completely but think the Romans who created the bible to be quite bright.

You would be wrong to think that they were not a sophisticated people.

I think Socrates and his pals would argue that quite hard.

Caesar's Messiah Promo - YouTube

This author gives Josephus strong marks for intelligence and cunning for his deception of the Jewish nation of the day.

Regards
DL

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I agree completely but think the Romans who created the bible to be quite bright.

You would be wrong to think that they were not a sophisticated people.

I think Socrates and his pals would argue that quite hard.

Caesar's Messiah Promo - YouTube

This author gives Josephus strong marks for intelligence and cunning for his deception of the Jewish nation of the day.

Regards
DL

How much of the Bible took place in Roman or Greek domain!

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
In reality, none. It is all myth.

In the myth, all of it if you give Rome the dominion that they think they had in the holy land.

I do not see the relevance of the question.

Regards
DL