Does it make a difference who the next Pedophile Protecting Pope will be?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Does it make a difference whothe next Pedophile Protecting Pope will be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ9sJVJMiYM

The Western Governments didnot have the balls to take the last one to task and step up for their ruined childrenso does it really matter who the next pervert is to enjoy immunity fromjustice?

There is a chance of coursethat the next Pope will be better but I give it low odds. Do you?

Regards
DL

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
It might to catholics. Possible to some other christians. Not to non believers or members of the other few thousand cults in the world.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Does it make a difference whothe next Pedophile Protecting Pope will be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ9sJVJMiYM

The Western Governments didnot have the balls to take the last one to task and step up for their ruined childrenso does it really matter who the next pervert is to enjoy immunity fromjustice?

There is a chance of coursethat the next Pope will be better but I give it low odds. Do you?

Regards
DL

A really ignorant fu*king thread!

You have a religion with a few hundreds of millions of members and some atrocities are committed by possibly a few hundred deviate members and people want to tar the entire herd with the same brush. How ignorant can people be? Can someone please post a link connecting even one of these attrocities to a Pope? There's a chance to put up or shut up!

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa

You have a religion with a few hundreds of millions of members and some atrocities are committed by possibly a few hundred deviate members and people want to tar the entire herd with the same brush. How ignorant can people be? Can someone please post a link connecting even one of these attrocities to a Pope?

Its not tarring everyone. Only those who committed the crimes and those who protected them. Ratzinger had close ties over many of them before becoming pope and protected them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/26/world/europe/26church.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Pope Benedict 'complicit in child sex abuse scandals', say victims' groups | World news | guardian.co.uk

As far as im concerned anyone protecting the child molesters is just as bad as the person committing the crime.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Anyone know how credible "The Guardian" is?

Its not tarring everyone. Only those who committed the crimes and those who protected them. Ratzinger had close ties over many of them before becoming pope and protected them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/26/world/europe/26church.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Pope Benedict 'complicit in child sex abuse scandals', say victims' groups | World news | guardian.co.uk

As far as im concerned anyone protecting the child molesters is just as bad as the person committing the crime.

You've had 7 years to raise this sh*t, why wait to raise it now? Doesn't the R.C. organization have its administrators in each region? Its nothing short of f**king ignorant to try to blame someone in Italy for what transpired in Canada 30-50 years before he even arrived on the scene. (B.T.W. I was christened Anglican but am not really anything now)

How many of these reprobates who were committing these atrocities in residential schools a generation or two ago are even still alive?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I think the logical thing for a congregation to do would be to step away from the burning cathedral and consider building a new one. Oh how the mighty have fallen. There are no sacred institutions in our empire excepting the all powerful bank of ages.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
My vote is for Strauss-Kahn. He qualifies as does the new faggot running the male Bordello in Washington, DC (District of Corruption) named Barney Frank. If they allowed women I'd vote foe Rosie O'Donnell or Susie Orman. But then Rachel Maddow wouldn't be a bad nominee either. Nancy Pelosi could be considered too?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
It might to catholics. Possible to some other christians. Not to non believers or members of the other few thousand cults in the world.

Rather inadvertently disingenuous my friend.

That is like saying that all those you mention do not care if a good man gets in and pedophile victims get justice.

I think they do care because if a good man actually would get in, he would have to show his goodness by turning in any of the priests still living under Vatican protection and cleaning house.

In fact, that will be how we will know if a good man has finally taken control of the Church.
If he does not clean house then Catholics will know that Satan rules the Church.

You might be right though and no one really cares.
That may be why the governments have let the church dictate arrest policy for itself and muzzled even our Canadian government.

Regards
DL

Another hate the RC's thread; how boring.

A pedophile proting pope lover are you?

Regards
DL

From the clueless no less.

Another one?

Oh Canada. Look what you have spawned my beloved country.

Regards
DL

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The snake still spews venom and tries to tell us what direction to think in. Hmmm. Interesting.

lol.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
"Snake" is probably about three orders of the species too high!-:)

I didn't mean to start slamfest, I was merely having a chuckle over his avatar choice when he's trying to coax literalists away from religion.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

You have a religion with a few hundreds of millions of members and some atrocities are committed by possibly a few hundred deviate members and people want to tar the entire herd with the same brush. How ignorant can people be? Can someone please post a link connecting even one of these attrocities to a Pope? There's a chance to put up or shut up!

And therein lies the insult to all men and parents. All those so called good people in a religion and they follow a pedophile protecting pope without a peep.

Thank you for pointing out just how many once good people have had their good moral sense destroyed by the Catholic religion.

As to your request. Here are two links.

Let me know if you want more.

Regards
DL