Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures say you should?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Do you love Satan and demonsas scriptures say you should?

Does love the sinner and hatethe sin means that Satan and demons are to be loved?

The reason being that sin is ahappy fault and necessary to our growth. Listen to this hymn please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXOvYn1OAL0&list=UUDXjzOeZRqLxhYaaEhWLb_A&index=9

Luke 19:10 For the Son of manis come to seek and to save that which was lost.

This statement has no qualifiersand since Christian tradition says that we are all sinners then it follows thatall souls and sinners end in heaven. If God loves all sinners then this viewmust include Satan and demons and all of us as we are told that we as sinnershave all been condemned and thus in need of salvation. It would also mean thatnon-believers, atheists and those of all the other faiths who are truly lostwill also be saved by Jesus.

If that be the case then whatthis bishop says must be truth in that hell is a religious construct and a lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

These logical inferences arequite clear and I would like to hear from any who can argue against our havingto love Satan and demons and against the notion that hell does not exist.

Many say that God is love.

Scriptures also say that Godhates sinners even in the womb as in the story of Jacob and Esau contradictingwhat was said above.

If God is love, how could hehate anyone including Satan and demons?

If sin cannot abide in God astradition states and God hates, ---- and to hate is a sin, then does sin abidein God?

Unconditional love shouldmean that God loves all unconditionally including Satan and demons.

Is God’s love unconditionalor does it come with conditions like us having to love, honor and obey him?

Is sin necessary for mentalgrowth?

Regards
DL

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
FP if I may make a suggestion, when you put so much information in one thread it becomes like a stream of consciousness and too hard to follow... I feel like I have to spend a half hour just to figure out what is going on. Maybe do it in little chunks. :)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
FP if I may make a suggestion, when you put so much information in one thread it becomes like a stream of consciousness and too hard to follow... I feel like I have to spend a half hour just to figure out what is going on. Maybe do it in little chunks. :)

Honestly... do you think he cares? All his threads are the same. When they die off he makes one or two more. This is his MO

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Honestly... do you think he cares? All his threads are the same. When they die off he makes one or two more. This is his MO
Well last time I had a civil discussion with him, so yeah, I guess I thought he would care.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
If you want to be literal about the Bible....Satan is not a sinner, satan is sin itself. Same goes for demons. So, love the sinner doesn't apply to them, only 'hate the sin' does.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Do you feel it is necessary to post your Youtube clips more than once?

It is the system here.

Regards
DL

Sorry if a few minutes of clips and a few word is too much for you.

Regards
DL

If you want to be literal about the Bible....Satan is not a sinner, satan is sin itself. Same goes for demons. So, love the sinner doesn't apply to them, only 'hate the sin' does.

Following your spiritual thinking, God is not a giver of good but is good itself.
How can good give commands and punish?

Further, John 8; 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

Satan's children would be demons and here Jesus says that humans are demons. Demons are your fellow man so love them as scriptures say.

Regards
DL

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
It is the system here.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Following your spiritual thinking, God is not a giver of good but is good itself.

Further, John 8; 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

Satan's children would be demons and here Jesus says that humans are demons. Demons are your fellow man so love them as scriptures say.

Regards
DL

Not the words - It is the babble.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
It is the system here.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Been out wrestling with Succubus and incubi, have you now?

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
It is the system here.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

After God created Adam, who was alone, He said, 'It is not good for man to be alone.' He then created a woman for Adam, from the earth, as He had created Adam himself, and called her Lilith. Adam and Lilith immediately began to fight. She said, 'I will not lie below,' and he said, 'I will not lie beneath you, but only on top. For you are fit only to be in the bottom position, while I am to be the superior one.' Lilith responded, 'We are equal to each other inasmuch as we were both created from the earth.' But they would not listen to one another. When Lilith saw this, she pronounced the Ineffable Name and flew away into the air.

the knowledge of the Apple , Frenchie is that in creation God only gave us the knowledge of two positions, but after Eve ( second wife) acquired her Apple she could access the net and see all sorts of wonderful possibilities...

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Been out wrestling with Succubus and incubi, have you now?

I only fight with women.

Men are too rough and I end up having to hurt them.

And gay men don't fight fair. Know what I mean?

Regards
DL

Um, FP, you might want to try [youtube] then the url and then the end part [ and the / and youtube and ]. Just a suggestion if doubled vids bother you.

Thanks. Shall do.

Regards
DL

After God created Adam, who was alone, He said, 'It is not good for man to be alone.' He then created a woman for Adam, from the earth, as He had created Adam himself, and called her Lilith. Adam and Lilith immediately began to fight. She said, 'I will not lie below,' and he said, 'I will not lie beneath you, but only on top. For you are fit only to be in the bottom position, while I am to be the superior one.' Lilith responded, 'We are equal to each other inasmuch as we were both created from the earth.' But they would not listen to one another. When Lilith saw this, she pronounced the Ineffable Name and flew away into the air.

the knowledge of the Apple , Frenchie is that in creation God only gave us the knowledge of two positions, but after Eve ( second wife) acquired her Apple she could access the net and see all sorts of wonderful possibilities...

Links, links, links ohhhh please.

Regards
DL

It was probably an accident. I've done it myself.

As for Satan and demons, I don't like them. They're evil.

Only rock throwers and people who do not think well will think people silly enough to duplicate information in a post.

To your last ---- share your experiences please.

Regards
DL

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You have to love the wicked because that's what keeps you on the sunny side. Loving the enemy really pisses them off. The tension between good and evil is love, and like there is only more electricity or less electricity there is only more or less love.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You have to love the wicked because that's what keeps you on the sunny side. Loving the enemy really pisses them off. The tension between good and evil is love, and like there is only more electricity or less electricity there is only more or less love.
Is it OK if I just hate the good instead?

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
I only fight with women.

Men are too rough and I end up having to hurt them.

And gay men don't fight fair. Know what I mean?

Regards
DL

Thanks. Shall do.

Regards
DL

Links, links, links ohhhh please.

RegardsDL
Regards
DL

Its form Lilith in Wikipedia. But- links to what purpose, DL?
The esoteric fringe of Christianity is something that I waste very little time or interest in.

Study the Ethic and the economics of the New Testament first.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Is it OK if I just hate the good instead?

I'm not sure but it seems to me if you hate the good you would be a demon and since hate seems to be demonic work which is ultimately good and necessary experience for the good cuz it's makes them better then I think I'll say yes, proceed with your devilishness to your hearts uncontentedness. Normally I would charge several hundred dollars for the advice.