The Naked Girl Part 3

JamesPatrick

Oct 24, 2012
Hello,

I Haven't posted in a while because my life has been void of the girl for about two months. Yesterday I was at home lying in bed because of a bad headache I'd had for an hour or two. I was getting tired so I shut my eyes and tried to get some sleep. As I started to drift away I heard something dragging across my floor towards my bed. I opened my eyes to look but I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't move a muscle, so I waited for what ever was in my room so show itself. I felt a hand grab my arm as she pulled herself onto my bed. She sat on the edge of my bed and looked at me with that blank stare, two eye sockets and no sign of eyes. But her stare was present none the less. She just sat there and breathed heavily, as I struggled to move I began to feel movement in the tips of my fingers. She stopped breathing. Slowly she moved away from sight. As I was able to sit up I looked over at where she had gone but all I saw was my door slowly closing. Not sure what to think of it. It wasn't a dream. Not all of it at least.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I recall something like that from when I was drunk at a party in my teens.

It turned out to be Some Kendra chick. A heavy metal hose bag with really big hair that went to Balfour.