Religions Needs A 21st Century Update

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
This is a semi serious topic i start,which is about all religions,which we know definitly need an update/upgrade,from the "God want you dead" or god want my to kill you" and "god gave me this land"
So instead of fighting one another to know who's right or who's wrong,we need to remove all the crap that separate humanity.
Buddy Christ - Scene from Dogma- YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Some says you must hate,but basically all religions are full of crap,and inconsistencies.

I'll have to remember that my life is run by a bunch of crap the next time you tell us that your life isn't worth living.

Maybe if you opened your eyes, mind, and heart to God and invited Christ into your life, you wouldn't be whining so damn much.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
good advice gerry, lots of gods to choose from too, different colours and everything, I only use the one though, he wants a 21st century update, it,ll have to be managed properly and processed efficiently, globalized, most of this century might not happen anyway

Last edited:

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
I'll have to remember that my life is run by a bunch of crap the next time you tell us that your life isn't worth living.

Maybe if you opened your eyes, mind, and heart to God and invited Christ into your life, you wouldn't be whining so damn much.
Its not easy to believe blindly,when growing up one noticeds the hypocrisy of the catholic church.