Hermy, this is a Black-Op

Stretch
It's known as The Port Arthur Massacre.
There is reason to think the Port Arthur massacre was planned as early 1987 when, after a specially called Premier's meeting in Hobart in December 1987, the New South Wales Labour Premier, Mr. Barry Unsworth stated, "there would be no effective gun control in Australia until there was a massacre in Tasmania"
On Sunday, 28 April 1996, at a sleepy little tourist location known as Port Arthur, something went down that will long live in memory of Australia's collective psyche. An unknown professional combat shooter opened fire in the Broad Arrow Cafe at Port Arthur in Tasmania. In less than a minute 20 people lay dead, 19 of them killed with single shots to the head, fired from the right hip of the fast-moving shooter.
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/port_arthur.htm

Martin Bryant, who was charged with the "massacre" an intellectually impaired registered invalid with no training in the use of high powered assault weapons, could not under any circumstances have achieved or maintained the incredibly high and consistent killed-to-injured ratio and kill-rate which were bench marks of the Port Arthur massacre.

what was the rapid result from this "massacre"?
disarmament of the Australian people

anyway....
here are some links you may find of interest
http://www.geniac.net/portarthur/
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/palies1.htm
http://judicial-inc.biz/port_arthur_massacre.htm
A Master Gunsmith's Take On The Port Arthur Weapons
http://judicial-inc.biz/V_Beattie_ar_15.htm

A quick question....if those people, or even some of those people, killed in tha "massacre" were allowed to carry a conceled or whatever it's termed....how many would be alive today?

ps: somehwere in those links it says that the police video of Bryant changing weapons at his car on the warf, showed a tourist boat moored at the jetty behind him....but investigations showas that the boat wasnt there on the day, it was there 2 days b4..... weird eh?

hermanntrude
OHHHH
you mean a conspiracy theory!

Stretch
read the evidence and you decide, mate

s243a
I think it is kind of sick to attribute this to a conspiracy. It's amazing that the "evidence" came out so fast.

wallyj
I think there is a conspiracy that will eventually drive normal people to shun anyone who sees the boogeyman gov't behind every disaster. Soon you can all board the mothership and live your petty lives without interfence from sane people.

Stretch
amazing how quickly those who are of a differing mindset, resort to ridicule and name calling..

hermanntrude
amazing how quickly people of your mindset go out and start talking total BS about other people's deaths.
How would you take it if you were at a loved-one's funeral and along came a total stranger and started saying stuff like "well if you were intelligent enough, you'd know he was killed by the government using holograms, but you're just a sheep"?

Stretch
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrude View Post

amazing how quickly people of your mindset go out and start talking total BS about other people's deaths.
How would you take it if you were at a loved-one's funeral and along came a total stranger and started saying stuff like "well if you were intelligent enough, you'd know he was killed by the government using holograms, but you're just a sheep"?

So you're saying Port Arthur was bull****?
sorry....I cant find where I insulted your intelligence mate....can you point it out for me please?
and again I cant see where I refered to anyone as a sheep....
was just offering an alternative view....

me thinks you protesth too much

hermanntrude
You're clearly suggesting that the incident in virginia was like port arthur. Which is WAY ahead of the game. You have no evidence to support the comparison.
This kind of flying jump into speculation can only be considered rude. A total insult to all those involved.

Stretch
I'm not insutling anyone mate...I feel very deeply for those families that lost loved ones and those that are injured

The Senate Judiciary Committee postponed Tuesday's questioning of Attorney General Alberto Gonzales on the firings of eight federal prosecutors, saying the proceedings would be inappropriate in light of the Virginia Tech shootings.
Posted Apr 17, 2007 09:15 AM PST
Category:
COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS

Translation: the shooting in Virgina served as a convenient reason for Chairman Leahy to back off calling Gonzales to testify. Note also that no further date has been set for these hearings.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uslatest/s...562824,00.html

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

I'm not insutling anyone mate...I feel very deeply for those families that lost loved ones and those that are injured

If you feel so deeply why are you so busy contructing a dozen intricate little theories about their deaths to boost your own ego? Maybe if you're fast enough you be famous for being the first guy clever enough to come up with the theory which sticks, and have it on your own website with pictures and movies and everything.

Stretch

If you feel so deeply why are you so busy contructing a dozen intricate little theories about their deaths to boost your own ego? Maybe if you're fast enough you be famous for being the first guy clever enough to come up with the theory which sticks, and have it on your own website with pictures and movies and everything.

there is only one theory mate, I dont know where you get your "dozen intricate little theories from"
one can only assume you never bothered to read anything re Port Arthur

hermanntrude
OK so i over-exaggerated. Weaving one theory. any theorising on this subject at this stage is rude, inappropriate. You still havent explained why you feel it's OK for you to start conjecturing and speculating on the matter whilke the blood is still being cleaned up

Stretch
I see things from a diff perspective to you...and you appear to find this threatening for some reason.....
I was in Australia when Port Arthur happened....I see similarities

hermanntrude
I'm not threatened. I'm annoyed. I don't think you have enough evidence to start making wild accusations like that. I feel that you're disrespecting people.

Stretch
I'd be the last person to disrespect anybody mate.... I say what I say and do what I do out of respect for those affected by these and other "events"

hermanntrude
I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree, but I often view your efforts on this forum as disrespectful to others, and i suspect i'm not the only one.

Stretch
find one post where I have called someone names or been disrespectful

hermanntrude
a little name-calling would be light-hearted compared to the kind of thing we've already discussed. Although it seems you don't mean to cause harm, some of your claims are unfounded and therefore you are spreading misinformation, which can be harmful.

Stretch
well if it just makes one person sit up and think... then it is worth it

I'd rather have a mind opened in wonder than closed by belief

MHz

It's known as The Port Arthur Massacre.
There is reason to think the Port Arthur massacre was planned as early 1987 when, after a specially called Premier's meeting in Hobart in December 1987, the New South Wales Labour Premier, Mr. Barry Unsworth stated, "there would be no effective gun control in Australia until there was a massacre in Tasmania"
On Sunday, 28 April 1996, at a sleepy little tourist location known as Port Arthur, something went down that will long live in memory of Australia's collective psyche. An unknown professional combat shooter opened fire in the Broad Arrow Cafe at Port Arthur in Tasmania. In less than a minute 20 people lay dead, 19 of them killed with single shots to the head, fired from the right hip of the fast-moving shooter.

Martin Bryant, who was charged with the "massacre" an intellectually impaired registered invalid with no training in the use of high powered assault weapons, could not under any circumstances have achieved or maintained the incredibly high and consistent killed-to-injured ratio and kill-rate which were bench marks of the Port Arthur massacre.

what was the rapid result from this "massacre"?
disarmament of the Australian people

anyway....
here are some links you may find of interest
http://www.geniac.net/portarthur/
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/palies1.htm
http://judicial-inc.biz/port_arthur_massacre.htm

A Master Gunsmith's Take On The Port Arthur Weapons
http://judicial-inc.biz/V_Beattie_ar_15.htm

A quick question....if those people, or even some of those people, killed in tha "massacre" were allowed to carry a conceled or whatever it's termed....how many would be alive today?

ps: somehwere in those links it says that the police video of Bryant changing weapons at his car on the warf, showed a tourist boat moored at the jetty behind him....but investigations showas that the boat wasnt there on the day, it was there 2 days b4..... weird eh?

Either that or there is something else going on, at least today. I would not put it as being impossible as being a way of restricting weapons from all parts of Universities. (as concealed weapons were only"banned' from this one particular area ???, obviously the detection method could use some sort of improvement, shutter,shutter) That most revolutions that have ever occurred anywhere at anytime have began at Universities is probably just 'one of those bumps in the night type of thing.

catman
....and all the victims and eyewitnesses were in on the conspiracy too.
It is important to be an independent thinker but it is also important not to believe ANYTHING that you read on the internet.

Stretch
Quote: Originally Posted by catman View Post

....and all the victims and eyewitnesses were in on the conspiracy too.
It is important to be an independent thinker but it is also important not to believe ANYTHING that you read on the internet.

The above statement by unsworth was in the sydney morning herald..... its on record

s243a

Why is someone charged? Isn't the shooter dead? If the guy was such a master marksmen why did he need three shots to kill?

s243a
Stretch the links you posted had to do with something that happened Australia in 1996. What could they possibly have to do with what happened two days ago?

hermanntrude
he's suggesting that both were actually government conspiracies in order to gain support for gun controls.

s243a
P.S. Stretch, do you know of any "black Ops" in your town? How do you know they don't have your phones and internet bugged? They could be on to you.

s243a

he's suggesting that both were actually government conspiracies in order to gain support for gun controls.

If the idea was to gain support for gun control wouldn't it be better to entice a 14 year old to grab on from his supposedly unlocked parents gun cabanant. The guy was an adult in school. Where did he get the gun form anyway. Oh let me guess, a Black Op. Maybe they put subliminal messages into his IPOD lol.

Stretch
Quote: Originally Posted by s243a View Post

P.S. Stretch, do you know of any "black Ops" in your town? How do you know they don't have your phones and internet bugged? They could be on to you.

they probably do mate, but I dont give a ****
all the people in Port Arthur were shot from the right hip, bryant was left handed......
he was s'posedly left to die in the guesthouse that was set alight but staggered out with 3rd drgree burns on his back
any of you guys can pull off an act of marksmanship like that remembering that bryant was physically and mentally handicapped.
even a highly trained navy seal would be hard pressed to come up with kill to injure ratio figures like that

Stretch
a quick question...here in north america, canada and the states, is it an offence to be in control and/or discharge a firearm, whilst under the influence of alcohol?