how do i apply for a six month visa?

rivers2harbours
i want to apply for a visa for june 07 for six months wondering does any body have info on it on a website havin aproblem getting it etc
thanks for your help.

hermanntrude
depends where you're from. in many situations a six month stay wouldn't require a visa

Andem
What the heck does this topic have to do with Canadian politics? Moved to "Coming to Canada".

rivers2harbours
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem View Post

What the heck does this topic have to do with Canadian politics? Moved to "Coming to Canada".

srry andem
i'm irish and i'll be hopieng move there for a weddin lookn to stay for about six months for my brothers weddin in june i dont think i would be workn

hermanntrude
well you'll have to check the details, but just google immigration on google.ca or something. I expect if it's less than 6 months u can just be a visitor, but it varies depending on your country i think

Andem
Canadian Content has a feature called Government Search.. you can access tons and tons of Canadian government information only by using the search box at the top of this page (use the drop-down box to find Government). I found this for you: http://gov.canadiancontent.net/query...-en.asp&fm=off

VISAS
Irish
citizens do not require a visa to enter Canada as a visitor, or on business, for a period not exceeding six months. You will require:

1. A valid Irish passport;
2. An airline ticket with return date indicated;
3. Sufficient funds to support yourself for the duration of your visit.

rivers2harbours
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem View Post

Canadian Content has a feature called Government Search.. you can access tons and tons of Canadian government information only by using the search box at the top of this page (use the drop-down box to find Government). I found this for you: http://gov.canadiancontent.net/query...-en.asp&fm=off

VISAS
Irish citizens do not require a visa to enter Canada as a visitor, or on business, for a period not exceeding six months. You will require:

1. A valid Irish passport;
2. An airline ticket with return date indicated;
3. Sufficient funds to support yourself for the duration of your visit.

thank u buddy that helps alot
slan

Andem
Happy to help. Welcome to Canadian Content and hope you enjoy your time in Canada

Gilgamesh
Canada is much like Ireland except that we have less good beer, less rain, but many more abortions. Our
winters are disgusting, horrible, and lo-ong.

Also Canadian virgins are an endangered species.

p.s. Our PM is a combination drooling idiot & horses arse.

Enjoy your stay with us in Gods own landland

Curious Cdn
+1
#10  Top Rated Post
You fly to Plattsburgh New York, take a taxi to the Canadian border and walk across.