Miss USA in danger of losing crown due to behavior

mapleleafgirl

Electoral Member
Dec 13, 2006
windsor,ontario
Miss USA in danger of losing crown due to behavior

NEW YORK, Dec 14 (Reuters Life!) - Miss USA 2006 is in danger of losing her crown due to bad behavior, organizers of the annual beauty pageant said on Thursday.

Property magnate and TV "reality" series star Donald Trump, who owns the Miss USA and Miss Universe contests, will decide next week whether or not Tara Conner would keep the title, they said.

"The Miss Universe Organization and Mr. Donald J. Trump will be evaluating her behavioral and personal issues to see what we can do to work with her, and what we will do about her reign going forward," Paula Shugart, president of the Miss Universe Organization, said in a statement.

"Mr. Trump will make a determination and announcement within the coming week."

A spokeswoman for the contest declined to give any details on Conner's misbehavior or comment on online reports about incidents of inappropriate conduct at New York bars.

"Miss USA is a role model. There are moral rules that we go over with them," she said, but declined to outline the rules under which the winners accept the title.

Conner, who turns 21 this month, won the Miss USA contest in April this year, becoming the first woman from Kentucky to win the crown.

She has been competing in pageants since age 4.

Under beauty contest rules, if Conner were removed, the first runner-up would assume her duties. She is Miss California USA, Tamiko Nash.

Conner would not be the first beauty queen to be stripped of her title.

Last month Miss Great Britain Danielle Lloyd lost her crown for reportedly dating soccer star Teddy Sheringham before he judged the contest and also for agreeing to pose for Playboy magazine.

Attempts to contact Conner were not successful.

Copyright © 2006 Reuters Limited.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
The winners of many of La Donald's little "promotions" get to stay in the Trump Plaza..... in luxurious suites and they have the run of the place like paying customers....

I heard this morning she had been asked to leave the building... nothing was said about her losing her title yet....

I guess the staff are pretty loyal to Trump being his employees .... and no doubt she was watched by many if she was drinking too much or whatever....

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I can't stand Donald Trump, I think he's an egotistical idiot. His hair or lack there of is a joke, I bet when it's comb straight down it goes to his ass!! Nothing worse than a comb over with a hair line like the "Donald". Spew, who cares what he thinks.:laughing7: