Cerebral Micro-Structural Changes in COVID-19 Patients – An MRI-based 3-month Follow-

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
It's not that simple many/most of the people feeling stressed don't have Covid19 they're just subject to stresses they're unaccustomed to and have poor to no coping mechanisms.

OTOH look at a place like Russia where people have been 'under the hammer' for 100 or more years first the revolution then losing 20 million people because of the Great Patriotic War what we call WW2 then the horrors of communism then the breakup of the Soviet system small wonder they can seem a little grouchy & insular.

People in the West have been convinced that 'life always gets better' and that they'll die rich, warm & comfy at home in bed not choking in a pool of cold shit in some drafty warehouse but it's happening everywhere now-look at Ecuador where it took days if not a week to get dead bodies picked up from street corners.

Also look at people who freeze if someone in a store stands too close to them they're scared half to death and scared of death both.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Cerebral Micro-Structural Changes in COVID-19 Patients – An MRI-based 3-month Follow-up Study
I have always claimed the USA and world is going crazy since COVID-19..
People are short tempered, more angry..
Now we know why..
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(20)30228-5/fulltext
Which leads right back to Protein C. I keep bringing it up but I doubt anyone listened.

It (neurological impact of covid) can be avoided with daily low dose asparin or D3.

You gotta take care of your blood.