Yellowstone : who shot John Dutton??

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
So who tried to knock off the family.

Jamie (the only son not attacked)

Mo Brings Plenty (The Native American driving the car)

... or

The greedy corporation with Nigeria rules in play??
I watched every single episode, Boomer - absolutely love the series and can hardly wait for the next season. Jamie appears to have gone to the dark side after the meeting with his criminal dad. I don't see how Beth could have survived the explosion in her former office. I put the explosion and John being shot down to Roarke and his vicious side-kick Hayes.

Last edited:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

While you drool over Monica, my heart flutters over Rip. :smile:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Oh and I forgot to mention Jimmy's fate. Last seen he was face down in the dirt not moving after taking the bad advice of that idiot girl friend of his.

"Mia put it to him straight. Either Jimmy would risk breaking his neck again, or she would leave him. Mia even tried to shame his masculinity if he did not comply. Well, Jimmy went along with it, mounting a horse at the Yellowstone ranch. He was promptly bucked off of it. Yellowstone left Jimmy on the ground, unconscious."

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

You betcha, Dixie. Even though Rip is a murderer many times over..........as he told Beth he lost count of the bodies..........I find him absolutely fascinating and was so happy when he and Beth finally decided to marry. Was really hoping that Season 3 would have have seen their marriage take place, I am hoping that Beth survived the explosion without too many injuries - she was seen to be diving behind that big desk of hers as the package exploded..........so there is a chance.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You betcha, Dixie. Even though Rip is a murderer many times over..........as he told Beth he lost count of the bodies..........I find him absolutely fascinating and was so happy when he and Beth finally decided to marry. Was really hoping that Season 3 would have have seen their marriage take place, I am hoping that Beth survived the explosion without too many injuries - she was seen to be diving behind that big desk of hers as the package exploded..........so there is a chance.

He dug up his mother's dead body to get her ring off his mothers finger to give Beth..

That says a lot about them both..

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
He dug up his mother's dead body to get her ring off his mothers finger to give Beth..

That says a lot about them both..
The second time he had a body dug up, Boomer...........the first was his father's and he scattered the bastards bones across the landscape as he drove across the states. I actually found that bit with getting his Mum's ring off her corpse a bit creepy - to tell the truth.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Guess I should have just looked at your profile.. ooops.. From the Place that RHYMES WITH FUN!!

You guys get your Dead Pool Statue yet :lol:

No worries, Boomer.............BTW I am glad to see you back - hope your absence wasn't illness related. I was born in Sask but live in BC so I don't get to vote on the Dead Pool statue - I do think it would be pretty cool.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Umm Okay.. I thought you were a dude.. but whatever floats your boat.. yeah he's rustic handsome.
Actually................he's really really sexy. :smile: Maybe it's the 'bad boy' thing but Rip has a real presence and Cole brings his character to life in a myriad of ways.